SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Jessica

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Jessica Empty Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Jessica

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:27 pm

Tenplay.com

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Jessica

State: QLD

Hard-working Jessica lives with her two dogs in the home she purchased at the age of 22. This Gold Coast foodie loves testing out new restaurants and wine tasting in her spare time. With all her friends getting engaged and married, Jessica is ready to commit to a love of her own.

What made you apply to be part of the Bachelor Australia?  
I applied because i have so much love to give to the right person. I have struggled with dating and wanted the chance to meet someone who is looking for what i know i am ready for.

What has been your biggest triumph to date?
My biggest triumph to date was buying my first home at 22. I worked for a year straight with no holidays, doing overnight shifts five or six times a week. Other than that, getting into the bachelor australia is the most exciting adventure ever.

Tell us briefly about your previous dating history and past loves including your last relationship?
I have only been in love once. I am confident in who I am and what I have to offer somebody. I would not be who I am today without going through the things I have and I believe I am exactly where I need to be.

When do you feel your sexiest?
I feel my sexiest when I have had my hair and makeup done. I feel a lot more confident so I am able to be myself more when I feel physically good. I love getting dressed up in long formal gowns.

How are you going to stand out from the other Bachelorettes?
I believe I will stand out because I am very driven for my age and I have achieved a lot on my own. I am very genuine and will do everything and anything to make others happy and not expect a single thing out of it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Jessica

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum