SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Madeleine

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Madeleine Empty Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Madeleine

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:33 pm

Tenplay.com

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Madeleine

State: VIC

Growing up in a close family in country Victoria, Madeleine has strong family values and a sensitive heart. Now in Melbourne working as a fertility nurse, this Bachelorette is often brought to tears when delivering good news to her patients. Happy and content with her life, Madeleine is hoping to find an amazing man.

What traits do you dislike in a man?
I dislike men who are negative, unambitious, immature, dishonest and impatient.

What made you apply to be part of The Bachelor Australia?
It is such a unique and exciting opportunity to meet the man I could potentially fall in love with. I have been in love with the show after catching an episode of the American version of The Bachelor.
Have you ever tried online dating or Tinder?
I was on Tinder for a couple of months, just to see what all of the fuss was about. It was a horrendous, unproductive waste of my time. Most of the guys I met on there were disingenuous, immature, non-committal, sleazy players.

Describe your dream date?
I love surprises, so it would be nice if he planned it all and surprised me. Something fun, intimate and romantic, like watching the sunrise from a hot air balloon followed by a picnic breakfast, or an afternoon at the hot springs.

How are you going to stand out from the other Bachelorettes?
Just by being myself. If he likes me, it is important that he likes me for who I really am. I am passionate, genuine, friendly and positive. I do not take myself too seriously and I am happy to have a laugh at myself.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Madeleine Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Madeleine

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:58 am

Eliminated Ep 3
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Madeleine

2 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum