Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Nina

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Nina Empty Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Nina

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:36 pm

Tenplay.com

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Nina

State: QLD

With a winning smile and a love of event planning, this Bachelorette is looking for a perfect man to make her dream date a reality. After a two-year dating hiatus, vivacious Nina is back with a vengeance and will not settle for anything less than fireworks.

What is your best asset and why?
I am genuine. You will always know where you stand with me. I am upfront and honest with everyone; it is always black and white with me. You can trust and rely on me. It makes me so happy to make other people happy.

How are you going to stand out from the other Bachelorettes?
I am a triple threat: brains, beauty and personality.

Tell us briefly about your previous dating history and past loves, including your relationship?
I was with a boyfriend for six years and when I was 19 we became engaged. Just before my 21st birthday, I broke off the relationship and called off the engagement. I realised I was too young to be getting married.

What qualities do you hope to find in The Bachelor?
Someone who is attracted to confidence and independence, not intimidated by it. Someone who will challenge me and also put me in my place when needed. A man who I can grow with, individually and as a couple.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Nina Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Nina

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:32 am

(source)

(source)

I find her really beautiful. Even more with her natural, make-up free face. She has some gorgeous features and despite not being the average skinny girl on TV, she is stunning with her curves.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Nina Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Nina

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:50 am

She sure is. She and Snez seem to be close post filming, very interesting comments by both of them on one of the pictures posted on Snez's IG about girls, respect and truth. If anyone is able to bring it around.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:59 am

I don't have Instagram and theirs are private so I can't, I don't see or follow anyone on SM... but if anyone of you does have an access ..I don't know, maybe a transcript ... since the rules are no private pictures.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:20 pm

To clarify, if you are following someone's SM that is set to private, then nothing from their account can be shared.

They set it to private because they don't want those they aren't following to see what they are posting, and, if they get wind that one of their followers is sharing content, then chances are you will be blocked.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:44 am

'I have my money on Snezana': Axed Nina Rolleston backs mother of one Markoski to win Sam Wood's heart on The Bachelor... as she lists her top turn ons in a man

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - 32:20

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Nina

3 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum