SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Rachel

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Rachel Empty Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Rachel

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:39 pm

Tenplay.com

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Rachel

State: SA

Having returned to her hometown Adelaide after moving around for the past few years, Rachel spends her days brightening up the lives of seriously ill children and their families. Compassionate with a competitive streak, optimistic Rachel is looking for an incredible adventure and hoping to find that special someone.

What made you apply to be part of the Bachelor Australia?
I applied for lots of reasons. I have been single for a while now and know there must be someone out there for me. It looks like an incredible adventure and by watching the show, I have seen how it opens girls up to love.

Do you have any previous television experience/appearances or have you applied for any other shows?
I took part in a charity trek which was filmed and turned into a documentary. A group of 12 of us each raised over $10,000 for Variety, the children's charity, and then took part in a trek across the South Australian outback from Port Adelaide to Port Lincoln.
What is your most memorable (embarrassing or otherwise) dating story?
I went out with a group of people including a guy I had recently been on a date with. It was open mic night and he got up in front of everyone at the bar and sang a pretty average song which he dedicated to “the most beautiful girl in the room”… me. I have never wanted to disappear more in my life.

Describe your dream date?
My dream date would involve a beautiful dress in a box with a note telling me where and when to meet him. The classic fairy tale. I would then be whisked off for a romantic meal watching the sunset over Uluru.

What's your signature flirting move or line?
Maybe if I had a signature move, I would have had more luck in love. My style of flirting definitely involves a lot of laughter and would probably include a good challenge of some kind. I have a competitive streak.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Rachel Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Rachel

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:46 pm

We have two Rachels? Was this Rachel in the first group or is she one that comes later?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Rachel Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Rachel

Post by ElonM Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:50 pm

GA, this is the first Rachel.

She was eliminated.

The second one is Rachel Moore.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:52 pm

Ok good, thanks Elon.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Rachel

2 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum