SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Reshael

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Reshael  Empty Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Reshael

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:42 pm

Tenplay.com

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Reshael

State: QLD

Originally hailing from South Africa artistic Reshael now calls Queensland home. A self described daredevil with an easy going attitude Reshael loves spending time painting, drawing, acting and dancing. Having written her memoir this creative Bachelorette is now working on having it published.

What made you apply to be part of the Bachelor Australia?
I applied because I found it very hard to find a genuinely nice guy in Brisbane. The last two Bachelors have been really genuinely kind and nice to everyone on the show and that is what I am looking for. Someone who is all round a good guy.

What is your best asset and why?
Physical assets: my natural two-toned lips and my hair. Personal assets: my easy-going nature and my love of life and laughter.

Do you find it easy to get along with other women?
It depends which women. My best friend is female and I have a couple of other girlfriends but I would say I find it a lot easier to get along with guys than girls. I am a little bit of a tomboy, so that is understandable.

Have you ever tried online dating or Tinder?
I was on Tinder for about two weeks before I realised it was not a dating app at all but rather just a quick and easy way for men and women to bypass all dating etiquette.

Who is your style icon and why?
I do not think I really have one. I have my own style and I like to wear things that make me feel good and comfortable. I do not usually follow style trends, but I just did a style icon quiz and got Kate Middleton.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Reshael

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum