SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kaitboo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:31 pm

I don't see it but it's subjective. I find Kaitlyn much less self absorbed than Andi but all leads are that way to a certain extent. The show is about them finding love after all.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15357

Back to top Go down

kaitboo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:46 pm

OnePromise wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Nibbles22 wrote:

Sorry for the double post, but yes, yes, and yes!!!  yes

^^^^ THIS! I totally agree. Hitting the nail on the head. I think Kaitlyn is so self-absorbed that she wants everyone to just fall on their knees and bow down to her. No wonder she "forgave" Ian, as long as he was on his knees (wonder if that was in the MTA contract). laugh out loud

Maybe similar to how she reacted to Joe when she sent him home right after telling her was falling in love with her.  

Watching the blooper on MTA of that scene with Joe, confirmed what I felt when I watched it on the episode. IMO it was just an act. Joe had hardly spent any time with Kaitlyn. He knew he didn't stand a chance against the remaining men. The bloopers reminded me that there are a lot of retakes we don't get to see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:24 pm

I just found it funny how she felt the need to come back and tell Nick and Shawn "joe told me he loved me, I didn't feel the same way so I had to leave". Like, why did she have to include that? It's like she was counting "ily"s to feed her ego and wanted to make everyone knew that she was oh so loved.

Best par was when Nick and Shawn were like "we respect that". Stop sucking up! Dumping someone 30 seconds after they say ILY is not respectful thing to do!

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:38 pm

chasingpavements wrote:I just found it funny how she felt the need to come back and tell Nick and Shawn "joe told me he loved me, I didn't feel the same way so I had to leave". Like, why did she have to include that? It's like she was counting "ily"s to feed her ego and wanted to make everyone knew that she was oh so loved.

Best par was when Nick and Shawn were like "we respect that". Stop sucking up! Dumping someone 30 seconds after they say ILY is not respectful  thing to do!

She could've been a little less forthcoming about Joe.
It was little egotostical but I guess when she beat out beautiful Britt and had 25 men vying for her affections, it went to her head. giggling
I think she was trying to light a fire under N & S's a$$es, too, since they hadn't told her those 3 little words yet.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:50 pm

The entire thing is silly. Of course he never loved (or knew) Kaitlyn really, so dumping him was no biggie. I always cringe when the non front runners who the lead barely connects with claim to be in so deep, and moreso when they're coaxed into these false declarations as a clear last ditch effort to stay.

kaitboo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 22 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:59 pm

It seemed more emotion went into Joe's much needed "leak" than the ILY to Kait, in my opinion.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:02 pm

^^ kaitboo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 22 3806527698 I agree. The blooper showed the real emotions. The rest was acting. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:23 pm

Haven't seen this article here. CH talks about if he thinks K was a good choice as a bachelorette. "It is what it is" is his conclusion. He says the lead takes the show in a direction and TPTB follow. giggling http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelorette-host-chris-harrison-on-picking-kaitlyn-bristowe-as-season-11-star-it-is-what-it-is-18243.php

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:31 pm

Chris, I don't know.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:38 pm

https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorette/videos/vb.17342227845/10154102918607846/?type=2&theater

New preview on the Bachelorette fb page.

Looks like they constructed a podium on /next to the pool at the mansion.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:41 pm

SO now we know that foiler was definitely floated to RS on purpose. The theme was Shawn, Nick or No one. You don't usually see the no one as a choice.

Looks like a similar device they used for Mary/Byron. link
kaitboo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 22 Eb3ca100-a970-0132-99f7-0e01949ad350

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:14 pm

Glowworm2 wrote:Haven't seen this article here. CH talks about if he thinks K was a good choice as a bachelorette. "It is what it is" is his conclusion.  http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelorette-host-chris-harrison-on-picking-kaitlyn-bristowe-as-season-11-star-it-is-what-it-is-18243.php
Chris Harrison: I think what we found in this new age of social media and just where we are in this world, in this day and time, these people -- the Bachelor/Bachelorette will take us wherever they want, wherever their lifestyle and decisions and all that takes us.  
:yes:  Kaitlyn took TPTB for a ride alright with her SM snapchatgate.

Whatever CH says, he is not a fan of Kaitlyn, imo.
CH was almost relishing reading out sl** whor* words on MTA in front of Kaitlyn.
Funny how those cyberbullying words don't get bleeped yet the other words do get bleeped and blacked out.

Suspect no no Rolling Eyes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+91
bachfangal
chi-girl
just2relax
MiaHawk
marloon
mariebeth
cn13
richmondrose
mprssdbyu
Spoil Me Again
swtea24