SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nickfromthebachelorette - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 63 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Cecilia Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:37 am

I just saw GMA and was disappointed with the way she talked about Nick. I don't understand why these bachelorettes can't take Jillian Harris's lead and be more classy when discussing the dude whose heart they broke. It's so lame.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

nickfromthebachelorette - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 63 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:38 am

On a slightly different conversation, it looked like Nick was well and truly over Kaitlyn at ATFR. So do we still think that all those inspirational social media posts are still directed towards K?

Even his supportive K comments, at ATFR, the way he talked to K, it was like he was telling her that he was hard done by. Seeing the rejection, it is hard to piece everything together seeing how majorly pissed he was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:46 am

Nick favourited this:

The M-E show ‏[ltr]@marieevefast[/ltr]  1h1 hour ago
Did Shawn do his own makeup for GMA? #TheBachelorette @jjhlane @ClintonArlis @viallnicholas28

I don't get the joke, but I just wish he'd stop favouriting things about Shawn.

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:48 am

[quote="happydays"]Nick favourited this:

The M-E show ‏
[ltr]@marieevefast[/ltr]
  1h1 hour ago
Did Shawn do his own makeup for GMA? #TheBachelorette @jjhlane @ClintonArlis @viallnicholas28

I don't get the joke, but I just wish he'd stop favouriting things about Shawn.[/quote
]
Agree! I think if people are call K and S classless, then Nick should be called out for the same behavior. All 3 need to move past it yesterday IMO.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:50 am

I think Nick handled himself well but it was clear to me that he was still bitter and angry. He suppressed it pretty decently though so major props for that; however, there's no love lost so these favs don't surprise me personally.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:51 am

happydays wrote:Nick favourited this:

The M-E show ‏

[ltr]@marieevefast[/ltr]

1h1 hour ago

I'd settle for him deleting the #TheBachelorette hashtag stuff - it just makes him look like he wants to make sure his SM postings get the maximum exposure.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:51 am

Max64 wrote:
happydays wrote:If K & S had made a joke about Joe's exit, I'd even find that disrespectful. 

JMO -- but I don't think someone's heartbreak is something a joke should be made of, esp. given how much time they've taken out of their lives to dedicate to the show & K

It is totally disrespectful, no matter who it is they're joking about, that's what upsets me.  Nick came on this show for Kaitlyn, and I don't believe for a second that Kaitlyn didn't know about it. I would bet money on it that they seriously discussed it prior to her leaving for filming and she wanted him there.  From Nick's conversation on ATFR he and Kailtyn had discussed that if she wasn't feeling it, to send him home.  Kailyn repeatedly had sex with Nick, repeatedly tells him she loves him, then lets him go through a FRC, to get dumped, and she makes light of that and makes fun of it.  What kind of person does that?  And this isn't just because it's Nick, it wouldn't matter who it was, the callous attitude from both Kaitlyn and Shawn is just wrong.  Why not just acknowledge their relationship, that it was difficult to hurt a friend that cared so much for me but in the end I made the best decision for me.

I think we all know why. Her finace is a very controlling and jealous person.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:52 am

That is nick being childish again favoriting a negative tweet about shawn and people call shawn and Kaitlyn classless well I think nick is just as classless jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:55 am

The M-E show ‏

[ltr]@marieevefast[/ltr]

1h1 hour ago

Sounds about right for Nick. yes Zero surprises there.

I do give him props for controlling his anger and bitterness so well last night.

Last edited by bleuberry on Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

nickfromthebachelorette - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 63 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:58 am

Lucas15 wrote:

The M-E show ‏

[ltr]@marieevefast[/ltr]

1h1 hour ago

I'd settle for him deleting the #TheBachelorette hashtag stuff - it just makes him look like he wants to make sure his SM postings get the maximum exposure.

Not once, but twice laugh out loud. #bachelorette #thebachelorette 

Still waiting on #NickFromTheBachelorette

nickfromthebachelorette - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 63 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:00 pm

I thought I read that shawn and kaitlyn said something about JJ and clint ? Was I wrong? So maybe he is commenting on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:04 pm

timfan wrote:That is nick being childish again favoriting a negative tweet about shawn and people call shawn and Kaitlyn classless well I think nick is just as classless jmo

Not sure about classless, but I have to say I think K brings out the childish, immature side in both of them when it came to dealing with each other and the fact they both had relationships with her.

Nick did very well last night, but fav'ing tweets about Shawn is not helping many's thoughts about him or making it appear as if he's fully moved on. Same goes for Shawn though, he still acted immature in how he dealt with Nick during their segment. He wasn't awful, but at this point, would it have killed him to be gracious towards the guy who got his heart broken? Regardless of who it was, he could've been more sympathic since he got the girl.

All is all, they all need to move on and forget the other exists it seems like because I don't think the guys can let bygones be bygones and move on. Kaitlyn clearly didn't value her friendship with Nick the same way he did with her or she'd be more careful and caring in what she said or did now. So, hopefully N & K can remember things fondly years from now, when they look back and say, it was special while it lasted and helped get them this point in life.... her with Shawn (regardless of how long it lasts) and Nick with whoever he finds down the road (a bless the broken road that lead me to you type moment).

JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+91
bachfangal
chi-girl
just2relax
MiaHawk
marloon
mariebeth
cn13
richmondrose
mprssdbyu
Spoil Me Again
swtea24