SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nickfromthebachelorette - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 64 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:23 pm

The way K handled the questions about Nick on GMA IMO is an indication she has to choose her words carefully around Shawn. She was uncomfortable and looked to him to answer the question. Tossing the rings after being rejected upset feeling like a jerk, is no different than Shawn yelling at producers that K told him he was the one when they spent 7 hours together after she gave someone else the GDR or whatever it was that threw him over the edge.

The only response Shawn can come up with is he would have tossed it differently, better than what Nick did. How about saying it's understandable in a moment of frustration. Why does there have to be this animosity towards a guy his fianceé slept with, told him she loved him, and made him promise her to love her. K thought it was funny. That IMO is the lowest form of consideration after the way she treated him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

nickfromthebachelorette - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 64 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:24 pm

bleuberry wrote:
Lucas1 wrote:
happydays wrote:Nick favourited this:

The M-E show ‏

[ltr]@marieevefast[/ltr]

1h1 hour ago
Did Shawn do his own makeup for GMA? #TheBachelorette @jjhlane @ClintonArlis @viallnicholas28

I don't get the joke, but I just wish he'd stop favouriting things about Shawn.

I'd settle for him deleting the #TheBachelorette hashtag stuff - it just makes him look like he wants to make sure his SM postings get the maximum exposure.

Not once, but twice laugh out loud. #bachelorette #thebachelorette 

Still waiting on #NickFromTheBachelorette

I'm willing to bet all my money that we would never see it

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:24 pm

Rock on Nick! I really think they've all moved past this season. LOL, N is smart enough to know why he spent more time on than the final couple. Hilarious.  I like K. I hope S is all she thought him to be when she made her final choice. Only time will tell how it all ends. The cameras shut off here pretty quick. Several of Nick's friends are on BIP. I'm sure he's more than happy to see the switch of interest. I hope someone will keep me informed as to how K and S are progressing in their job search. Reality is a bitch sometimes. :yes:

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:27 pm

So Shawn & Kait were trying to be fun and break the tension when making fun of Nick, and Nick  is the fame whore who is bitter and fake. 

Nicholas, see what impression you have made.
 And people still can't stop talking about you, yay.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:30 pm

Simple put Nick was the show the bachelorette kaitlyn was the bystander

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:32 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:The way K handled the questions about Nick on GMA IMO is an indication she has to choose her words carefully around Shawn. She was uncomfortable and looked to him to answer the question. Tossing the rings after being rejected upset feeling like a jerk, is no different than Shawn yelling at producers that K told him he was the one when they spent 7 hours together after she gave someone else the GDR or whatever it was that threw him over the edge.

The only response Shawn can come up with is he would have tossed it differently, better than what Nick did. How about saying it's understandable in a moment of frustration. Why does there have to be this animosity towards a guy his fianceé slept with, told him she loved him, and made him promise her to love her. K thought it was funny. That IMO is the lowest form of consideration after the way she treated him. 

Shawn is a caveman, he can't think of some civil response you know.
I start to think we may have given him too much credit for being jealous, maybe he is just a meathead who is surface level and don't understand how to be a real grown up man. nickfromthebachelorette - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 64 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:33 pm

peggy0221 wrote:So Shawn & Kait were trying to be fun and break the tension when making fun of Nick, and Nick  is the fame whore who is bitter and fake. 

Why is it either or? Why can't both still harbour a little resentment?

Nick still fav'ing Shawn shade doesn't sound mature and over it to me.

nickfromthebachelorette - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 64 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:34 pm

Can someone tell us how is sm today regarding Nick?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:41 pm

bleuberry wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:So Shawn & Kait were trying to be fun and break the tension when making fun of Nick, and Nick  is the fame whore who is bitter and fake. 

Why is it either or? Why can't both still harbour a little resentment?

Nick still fav'ing Shawn shade doesn't sound mature and over it to me.

I wanna know too why is it either or, bleu.
I see a lot saying either Nick was faking last night, or he is this devil who is bitter.
And I saw so many viewers giving the pass to the couple, it is just about time to use the same logic on Nick where it rarely happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:42 pm

The thing about people being ... classless ... and it being thrown as an insult or a criticism ...

I actually have no problem with classless people ... I prefer them over classy ones who fake it for the sake of appearing classy and play into their role of "high-society" ...

because some consider classless the one who tells the truth in someone's face, because supposedly we should only do the white-lies and make people feel better about themselves.

I don't like crass people. And it's crassness that really disturbs me.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:26 pm

http://www.eonline.com/news/680653/did-the-bachelorette-s-shawn-booth-get-a-nose-job-he-and-kaitlyn-address-the-rumors

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Obsessed Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:28 pm

reason wrote:Can someone tell us how is sm today regarding Nick?

Overall  SM has been really positive for Nick  ATFR.....it is really great to see the turn around of many clapping!
Obsessed
Obsessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+91
bachfangal
chi-girl
just2relax
MiaHawk
marloon
mariebeth
cn13
richmondrose
mprssdbyu
Spoil Me Again
swtea24