SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

repost - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 67 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:46 pm

mindless wrote:That vid on EOnline is like the last straw for me. The interviewer says how sad it was that Nick called himself the biggest joke in the world and Kaitlyn starts giggling. How immature is she?! Seriously.

Uh, is that true? She's such a biatch. I can't believe I liked her and rooted for her at the beginning. She's definitely shown her true colors.

Back to top Go down

repost - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 67 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Cecilia Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:47 pm

She's acting poorly and immature. I'm disappointed. I want to like you Kaitlyn! Stop.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:50 pm

bleuberry wrote:
mindless wrote:So Shawn made fun of Nick on GMA and Nick simply favorited a tweet making fun of Shawn's appearance on said show. And Nick's the bad guy? Sure. If Shawn was just joking, then surely Nick has every right to joke back. He didn't even do it though, just acknowledged someone else doing it. Sorry, but I don't see a problem. It's clear there's no love lost between these two, but Nick's not the one starting poop on national TV. You can't even compare their actions IMHO.  

Is it tit for tat then? Eh, personally I don't find it mature from either of them. What does it say about Nick to give some spiel about moving on and acting like grown men, but to keep fav'ing these things? Could that maybe be why people find him a little fake? question

He can't help it because he's human and they are laughing at his heartbreak all over their tv interviews - vs favoriting a tweet? Not the same.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:51 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
ElonM wrote:Kaitlyn Bristowe ‏@kaitlynbristowe  24m24 minutes ago
#Repost @shawn_booth
・・・
My girl. @kaitlynbristowe

Hours after the happiest moment of my career https://instagram.com/p/5sKj1JQDkK/
Suspect  shouldn't getting engaged be the happiest moment of your LIFE not your CAREER? Rolling Eyes

And what career? Career in what? Job and career are two different things. Is her career being the Bachelorette? Because there's going to be someone else next year and will she be live-tweeting it too?
hmmm

Ha! So she wants to make a career out of being The Bachelorette? Hopefully it was just a typo.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:52 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
mindless wrote:That vid on EOnline is like the last straw for me. The interviewer says how sad it was that Nick called himself the biggest joke in the world and Kaitlyn starts giggling. How immature is she?! Seriously.

Uh, is that true? She's such a biatch. I can't believe I liked her and rooted for her at the beginning. She's definitely shown her true colors.
''

K has said that when she gets nervous, she giggles so that may the case here

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:53 pm

rosesrREd wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
#Repost @shawn_booth
・・・

Hours after the happiest moment of my career https://instagram.com/p/5sKj1JQDkK/
Suspect  shouldn't getting engaged be the happiest moment of your LIFE not your CAREER? Rolling Eyes

And what career? Career in what? Job and career are two different things. Is her career being the Bachelorette? Because there's going to be someone else next year and will she be live-tweeting it too?
hmmm

Ha!  So she wants to make a career out of being The Bachelorette?  Hopefully it was just a typo.

Someone posted that it is a Canadian thing to say career vs. life.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:53 pm

rosesrREd wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
#Repost @shawn_booth
・・・

hmmm

Ha!  So she wants to make a career out of being The Bachelorette?  Hopefully it was just a typo.

A freudian slip more like it.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:53 pm

I'm listening to the most dramatic podcast and thy are so funny. They snark on everybody, but they thought that Nick is basically a Nobel peace prize recipient compared to Shawn, which I totally agree with! The guy is SO dull and knows like 5 phrases that he repeats all the time. They are also playing over/under for how long they will last. They all said about 7-12 months and she will eventually marry a hockey player. I think they are spot on.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:57 pm

IMO Shawn has rubbed off on Kaitlyn in the worst way. I can't imagine she'd so dismissive and insensitive if she had Ben or Jared by her side during these media rounds. Wasn't she pretty complimentary of Nick before the season aired? no no

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:58 pm

Would we really expect anything less from Kaitlyn Bristowe after the way she conducted herself all season? Nope.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:00 pm

Career? WTH? I'm a little worried about job prospects.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:01 pm

Eh, I got it they are fed with Nick, but....
Interviewer: Do you think Nick deserve a chance to redeem himself?
K: He got it
S: I heard third time's a charm right? Maybe he should start sign up for the next season of the Bachelorette

Do you think it's funny? Sorry, I don't. It's like Josh's tweet "third times always a charm" last night. I wonder who copied whom? Good thing Nick already said there's zero percent of chance he'll be on the bachelorette again. And I hope Nick watches this and vows never to return to the franchise, Bach or Ette, ever again!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+91
bachfangal
chi-girl
just2relax
MiaHawk
marloon
mariebeth
cn13
richmondrose
mprssdbyu
Spoil Me Again
swtea24