SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

repost - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 66 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by nannymargie Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:17 pm

alwaystulips wrote:Just saw the GMA interview.  Cute!  Nice to see Kaitlyn and Shawn enjoying being together.

Lara Spencer brought up Nick and had the ring toss cued.  IMO, Kaitlyn and Shawn are way more than happy to stop talking about him.  When the media stops with the Nick questions, it will end.  Hopefully, it's a short shelf life.

The same thing happened last season. I can understand the happy couple getting fed up with the interviewers that keep bringing up Nick. Enough already why not talk about the happy couple and drop all the other stuff. I can well understand the couple having enough and getting testy when you are asked every time.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

repost - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 66 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by rosesrREd Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:25 pm

nannymargie wrote:
alwaystulips wrote:Just saw the GMA interview.  Cute!  Nice to see Kaitlyn and Shawn enjoying being together.

Lara Spencer brought up Nick and had the ring toss cued.  IMO, Kaitlyn and Shawn are way more than happy to stop talking about him.  When the media stops with the Nick questions, it will end.  Hopefully, it's a short shelf life.

The same thing happened last season.  I can understand the happy couple getting fed up with the interviewers that keep bringing up Nick.  Enough already why not talk about the happy couple and drop all the other stuff.  I can well understand the couple having enough and getting testy when you are asked every time.

They are part of a show where other people are involved, they cannot and should not expect it all to be about them.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:03 pm

EOnline reported that the entire Nick proposal was not shown. When he initially got choked up, she grabbed his hand and said, "Keep going", which was even more bewildering.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:11 pm

remockered wrote:EOnline reported that the entire Nick proposal was not shown.  When he initially got choked up, she grabbed his hand and said, "Keep going", which was even more bewildering.

IIRC , the preview of Jason proposing to Deanna got so much flake so the whole thing was not shown either. Could it be the same case for Kaitlyn?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:14 pm

remockered wrote:EOnline reported that the entire Nick proposal was not shown.  When he initially got choked up, she grabbed his hand and said, "Keep going", which was even more bewildering.

I really hope that's not true...but, for some reason, I think that it is.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:17 pm

Oh I totally think it's true. That's why US Weekly's account of events seemed false. They edited out the worst bits.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:18 pm

Here's what EOline says:

According to insiders, the breakup was even more harsh than what we saw. "When Nick first started proposing," a source tells us, "he got emotional and choked up. Kaitlyn actually took his hand and said, ‘Keep going.' They didn't show that. It was a small moment, but an important one. It made Nick think she was encouraging him."

http://www.eonline.com/news/680843/the-bachelorette-s-kaitlyn-reveals-why-she-dumped-nick-mid-proposal-i-didn-t-really-want-to

and good ole K used the standard answer: TPTB made me do it!
"I didn't really want to," Kaitlyn tells E! News of waiting til the last minute to dump Nick. "But I think I had gotten away with so much throughout the whole season as far as breaking the rules, that they said, ‘Well, this is the show. Usually two people propose.' Andi didn't really give him a chance to say how he was feeling so I just kind of went with the format of the show and let him talk."

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:28 pm

I'm not sure what Kaitlyn could have really done differently. I think I just watched an interview where she practically said tptb wanted the usual format of 2 proposals since she broke the rules all season long. The format of the show sucks, period and pple shouldn't be going for 2nd rounds. I was embarrassed for him and I hope he is really okay and know that these 2 women weren't for him and that his forever is somewhere out there. Being rejected like this can really make one feel inadequate, makes me think his mean producer led him to believe that Kaitlyn would not bring him this far to dump him no no

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:30 pm

ElonM wrote:Kaitlyn Bristowe ‏@kaitlynbristowe  24m24 minutes ago
#Repost @shawn_booth
・・・
My girl. @kaitlynbristowe

Hours after the happiest moment of my career https://instagram.com/p/5sKj1JQDkK/
Suspect shouldn't getting engaged be the happiest moment of your LIFE not your CAREER? Rolling Eyes

And what career? Career in what? Job and career are two different things. Is her career being the Bachelorette? Because there's going to be someone else next year and will she be live-tweeting it too?
hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:33 pm

I don't believe she told him to keep going. Her face and eyes totally read 'ugh make it stop.' laugh out loud

repost - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 66 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by cn13 Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:42 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
ElonM wrote:Kaitlyn Bristowe ‏@kaitlynbristowe  24m24 minutes ago
#Repost @shawn_booth
・・・
My girl. @kaitlynbristowe

Hours after the happiest moment of my career https://instagram.com/p/5sKj1JQDkK/
Suspect  shouldn't getting engaged be the happiest moment of your LIFE not your CAREER? Rolling Eyes

And what career? Career in what? Job and career are two different things. Is her career being the Bachelorette? Because there's going to be someone else next year and will she be live-tweeting it too?
hmmm

From what I've heard, that's just a Canadian phrase. They say "of my career" instead of life but mean the same as saying "life" so that was just her being Canadian.
cn13
cn13

Female Posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:43 pm

That vid on EOnline is like the last straw for me. The interviewer says how sad it was that Nick called himself the biggest joke in the world and Kaitlyn starts giggling. How immature is she?! Seriously.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+91
bachfangal
chi-girl
just2relax
MiaHawk
marloon
mariebeth
cn13
richmondrose
mprssdbyu
Spoil Me Again
swtea24