SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 4 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:07 pm

agentcurls wrote:I highly doubt Kaitlyn is encouraging anyone to bully Nick or Nick's fans.
Yeah, she seems more over it and excited to move on than encouraging anyone to bully him. In her snap from that week, she even said that she's sick of talking about the "thing" (sex with Nick) and wants to move past it already. I think she just gets her dander up if it somehow leads to bashing her, which is legit to me, but doesn't actively hate him or anything like that.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 4 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:17 pm

I do agree that Nick needs to find a woman away from this show. But I also felt that Nick brought out a better Andi. But fame whore, selfie product hocking, book writing Andi is no way the right girl for Nick.

I personally always thought that Nick's attraction was an over reaction to Andi talking about them being too serious. I think Kaitlyn made him feel spontaneous.

I do personally feel that Kaitlyn is not Nick's equal in introspection and that eventually they would have driven each other crazy. Her hesitance with Nick to me has been that their real conversations were probably a little too deep for her to handle and keep up long term. That is my opinion and bias. I do think Shawn is much more be in the moment and better for her. My annoyance is not a desire for her to chose Nick, but rather to show some integrity. She was happy with Nick sex until maybe Shawn might find out. Then she spends the rest of that week and through to her SQT with Shawn just before F4 to F3, needlessly stressing about telling him, when her intention was to have sex with him again. That drama, when you are just going to repeat the action is false and unnecessary to me. I don't like her continued intimacy with Nick if she really did know it was Shawn. She may be pulling back emoyionally, but physically she is still all there with him. And this is not for the tabloids, it is from the invite to her room after his HTD that we saw ending in a serious make out session again. And for the preview his LCD ends up on a bed. I have seen the lead pull back on the LCD, they do not end up making out on a bed.

Pure and simple, she did either lead Nick on more than most, or she was undecided. Either are just not in line with the so in love with Shawn she seems to be trying to sell. JMO
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:25 pm

Nick likely needs a woman who is somewhere in between Kaitlyn and Andi. They're pretty much polar opposites, and I'm sure that's part of what attracted Nick to Kaitlyn in the first place.

Personally, I think there was no doubt that Kaitlyn was undecided based on her actions on the show and her ITM's. If she's spinning it differently now (which I'm sure she is), it's because her F1 would probably have a meltdown if she ever admitted the truth. Kaitlyn is a bad actress and horrid at faking her emotions, and there's zero chance she ask Nick to "promise" to love her forever, if she didn't mean that at that particular moment.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:38 pm

kimberlyg wrote:Nick likely needs a woman who is somewhere in between Kaitlyn and Andi.  They're pretty much polar opposites, and I'm sure that's part of what attracted Nick to Kaitlyn in the first place.

Personally, I think there was no doubt that Kaitlyn was undecided based on her actions on the show and her ITM's.  If she's spinning it differently now (which I'm sure she is), it's because her F1 would probably have a meltdown if she ever admitted the truth.  Kaitlyn is a bad actress and horrid at faking her emotions, and there's zero chance she ask Nick to "promise" to love her forever, if she didn't mean that at that particular moment.    

I think she definitely had strong feelings for Nick. But they way she handled the aftermath of their sexcapade spoke volumes, IMO. She was just a little too worried about Shawn finding out.

IMO, The whole "promise?" was maybe a "what do I say now" type of thing to make it less awkward. When S said ILY, she looked him in the eye and there was a moment of comfortable silence, IMO.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:39 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
albean99 wrote:Who says Kaitlyn had sex with Nick numerous times, Stuck? We know of 2 or at least can assume the FD was the 2nd. I also don't believe we've heard her say she loves him.

I don't see where Kaitlyn's been negative towards Nick. She seemed complementary in interviews/blogs that I've seen.

It is in the latest tabloid report that others up thread were saying Nick leak that, I personally think TPTB leaked as I stated was my opinion. Others here also noticed that she did not leave Nick post HTD, so some think she got intimate again there.

She has done the bare minimum to talk about Nick, ignored the Dublin date and this week ignores him and only discusses his family.

She shares a blog by Jillian that the non-fans of Nick are judging to be anti-Nick and sharing addresses of those who express support for Nick and as a way for her fans to bully them.

Most of this is covered in the other threads especially the media thread if you read it.

1. I don't believe the rag/mags.  
2. Just because they didn't show her (or Nick) leaving doesn't mean they had sex. In fact if they had I'm pretty sure we'd have known it since they seem to be hanging it all out for us this season.
3. I realize that fans of each guy notices more than others but the blog has never been good as an indication of what the lead feels about someone now imo. It's a snapshot of that time on the show and it's normal for one person to get more or less than another in a given week. It does seem to be pretty common for leads to favor their f1 although I haven't always paid attention to it.
4. If not for the Snapchat spoiler, people would probably look at a lot of this as clues that Nick is f1. Maybe that's the intent. no idea

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15336

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:42 pm

Sorry, but Kaitlyn not even mentioning his ILY and using his crying when she accused him of telling the other guys about the sex as an excuse to bring up his supposed sl*t-shaming of Andi is a glaring, neon sign that Nick is not F1. Even she was 100% devoted to the foiler by not keeping her Nick postings to a minimum, she would mention her current fiance's ILY and she wouldn't remind the world why they hated him so much last year. Even without SC-gate, she spoils her ending every single week. That's not even taking into account her Periscope behavior (letting people who call Nick a "creep, loser, manipulative, ugly, etc" through, blocking people who say she should end up with Nick and/or innocuously insult Shawn).

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:44 pm

Stacia620 wrote:He does get better and better.  I love the scruff/beard.  Hope it shows up on ATFR.

"Roses are red, stars are in space, that's one sexy beard attached to your face." :yes:

giggling
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:48 pm

chasingpavements wrote:Yeah, in my opinion there are only a few things that Nick could have done to make Kaitlyn this angry: lashed out at her for leading him on, bad-mouthed Shawn to her, leaked things to RS and tabloids, and/or  moved on romantically immediately making Kaitlyn think that he just went on for attention/never loved her.

Well that would be hypocritical, no?
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:50 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
agentcurls wrote:^Who do you think leaked that info to the tabs?
Maybe this is one of things Kaitlyn feels negative about towards Nick.
He seemed to air a bit of dirty laundry last time.
It is puzzling that Jillian changed her tune about Nick in her blogs.
I think there is more to the story.

Honestly, TPTB probably leaked it. They are not happy with Kaitlyn and are stirring up drama for their AFTR. They want smug Nick, defensive Kaitlyn, and jealous Shawn. Not three grow ups.

And just to play devils advocate, if you don't tell F2 you love them and have sex with the multiple times there is nothing to leak. Sorry, but Kaitlyn kept playing by her rules, not TPTB rules and she got burned. I feel no sorrow for her. And extra bonus, but those who aren't fans of Nick get to blame him. Win-win for TPTB. They really should thank Kaitlyn for being such a trainwreck.

Sooooooooooooo true Stuck. Preach on!!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:54 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I do agree that Nick needs to find a woman away from this show. But I also felt that Nick brought out a better Andi. But fame whore, selfie product hocking, book writing Andi is no way the right girl for Nick.

I personally always thought that Nick's attraction was an over reaction to Andi talking about them being too serious. I think Kaitlyn made him feel spontaneous.

I do personally feel that Kaitlyn is not Nick's equal in introspection and that eventually they would have driven each other crazy. Her hesitance with Nick to me has been that their real conversations were probably a little too deep for her to handle and keep up long term. That is my opinion and bias. I do think Shawn is much more be in the moment and better for her. My annoyance is not a desire for her to chose Nick, but rather to show some integrity. She was happy with Nick sex until maybe Shawn might find out. Then she spends the rest of that week and through to her SQT with Shawn just before F4 to F3, needlessly stressing about telling him, when her intention was to have sex with him again. That drama, when you are just going to repeat the action is false and unnecessary to me. I don't like her continued intimacy with Nick if she really did know it was Shawn. She may be pulling back emoyionally, but physically she is still all there with him. And this is not for the tabloids, it is from the invite to her room after his HTD that we saw ending in a serious make out session again. And for the preview his LCD ends up on a bed. I have seen the lead pull back on the LCD, they do not end up making out on a bed.

Pure and simple, she did either lead Nick on more than most, or she was undecided. Either are just not in line with the so in love with Shawn she seems to be trying to sell. JMO

Great points Stuck. :yes:
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:45 pm

Nick is basically doing Kaitlyn's job by tweeting/posting as to what was going on during the show that made him go all the way to F2 and he is also doing F1/Shawn's job by publicly supporting Kaitlyn post-show even with the spoiler by Kaitlyn.

Imho, Nick is the better person at the end of the day since he is able to do both these things and somehow the "happy couple" is not.

Based on this, IMO Nick is the one in a healthier place overall.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:48 pm

:claphands :claphands

AllAboutLove wrote:Nick is basically doing Kaitlyn's job by tweeting/posting as to what was going on during the show that made him go all the way to F2 and he is also doing F1/Shawn's job by publicly supporting Kaitlyn post-show even with the spoiler by Kaitlyn.

Imho, Nick is the better person at the end of the day since he is able to do both these things and somehow the "happy couple" is not. Based on this, IMO Nick is the one in a healthier place overall.

Word that says it best.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

+75
DMBFan
quietpal
ReneeM
Lymie36
rhondam