SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 33 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by alwaystulips Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:39 am

happydays wrote:^^ all his model pics (and I got to say truthfully:  self-promotion ) on social media would start to make sense.
I actually hope that this is the case so, as a fan, I can make sense of his change in social media tone (a quick scroll through of his instagram would show) from last year to this year. I really don't want to believe RS's statement that he has changed and loves the fame, but if its not a play for the bach, than I think I'm going to have to...

I do think it's a play for Bachelor.  Or another show.  Or modeling.  Some Nickdashian publicity gig.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 33 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:41 am

alwaystulips wrote:
happydays wrote:^^ all his model pics (and I got to say truthfully:  self-promotion ) on social media would start to make sense.
I actually hope that this is the case so, as a fan, I can make sense of his change in social media tone (a quick scroll through of his instagram would show) from last year to this year. I really don't want to believe RS's statement that he has changed and loves the fame, but if its not a play for the bach, than I think I'm going to have to...

I do think it's a play for Bachelor.  Or another show.  Or modeling.  Some Nickdashian publicity gig.

^^ then I'm disappointed in the guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:45 am

I think the Bach is out of the equation, but he is modeling. I assume he gets paid for it ... so it is another income for extra fun-time (nothing wrong with some additional job), while at the same time helping fellow Milwaukee's artists, since both - the 1st photographer and the stylist of the 2nd shoot - are from his home-town, working and living in Chicago. And maybe he is making his modeling portfolio for the future endorsements. JMO

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:30 pm

happygolucky wrote:I think the Bach is out of the equation, but he is modeling. I assume he gets paid for it ... so it is another income for extra fun-time (nothing wrong with some additional job), while at the same time helping fellow Milwaukee's artists, since both - the 1st photographer and the stylist of the 2nd shoot - are from his home-town, working and living in Chicago. And maybe he is making his modeling portfolio for the future endorsements. JMO

I think he very well still in play for TB. They spent about 30 mins. on Nick and 7 minutes on the "happy" couple. That with the fact that he flew to LA on Friday morning, makes me think that it was perhaps to discuss the option. If it was about Nick just promoting himself, then it didn't make much sense that TPTB spent so much time with him at the ATFR. It my experience, this usually indicates he is seriously being considered and they are testing the public's response on him.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:44 pm

rosesrREd wrote:
happygolucky wrote:I think the Bach is out of the equation, but he is modeling. I assume he gets paid for it ... so it is another income for extra fun-time (nothing wrong with some additional job), while at the same time helping fellow Milwaukee's artists, since both - the 1st photographer and the stylist of the 2nd shoot - are from his home-town, working and living in Chicago. And maybe he is making his modeling portfolio for the future endorsements. JMO

I think he very well still in play for TB. They spent about 30 mins. on Nick and 7 minutes on the "happy" couple.  That with the fact that he flew to LA on Friday morning, makes me think that it was perhaps to discuss the option.  If it was about Nick just promoting himself, then it didn't make much sense that TPTB spent so much time with him at the ATFR.  It my experience, this usually indicates he is seriously being considered and they are testing the public's response on him.

They spent almost as much time on him last year - and he never was considered Bachelor material. I think he would be nuts to do it again personally. Just enjoy the attention while it lasts and then get on with your life and meet someone outside the show.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:47 pm

Nick is tv gold, and he deserves to find love too.
It is normal he is considered as the lead.

I don't get why it sounds like such a big deal if he is in the running.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:49 pm

I hope he does get it laugh out loud just to watch SWNSNBS 1 and 2 plus the men who were the winners of those season laugh out loud explode

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:16 pm

Nick is intriguing to me.
How he spoke about Kaitlyn at times and the way he spoke to her family, he didn't seem as confident to me. I think he was (for the most part, imo), he just didn't come across that way. There must have been some nagging doubt in the back of his mind if we are going by facial expressions & BL in those exchanges and ITM's.
With that being said, he has been so very eloquent on SM in recent weeks and was able to really articulate his feelings so well at FRC & ATFR. My guess is that Nick is most comfortable being the underdog. When he is in that role, he shines for some reason.
And because of this, I think someday he will not only have the last laugh but he will find a dynamic partner & be in an amazing relationship someday. I have very high hopes for him. I think he is VERY misunderstood by many.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:15 pm

isittrue wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:

I think he very well still in play for TB. They spent about 30 mins. on Nick and 7 minutes on the "happy" couple.  That with the fact that he flew to LA on Friday morning, makes me think that it was perhaps to discuss the option.  If it was about Nick just promoting himself, then it didn't make much sense that TPTB spent so much time with him at the ATFR.  It my experience, this usually indicates he is seriously being considered and they are testing the public's response on him.

They spent almost as much time on him last year - and he never was considered Bachelor material.   I think he would be nuts to do it again personally.  Just enjoy the attention while it lasts and then get on with your life and meet someone outside the show.

They followed the same format on last year on the ATFR, and he wasn't out there nearly as long as he was last night. It was a different format, and someone kept time on how long he was out there versus K&S, and he was out there much. much longer.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:53 pm

Thanks to Kasha the time keeper. yes

4 minutes Happy Couple

7 minutes Nick alone

9 minutes Nick and Shawn

10 minutes Nick and Kaitlyn

2-3 minutes K and S

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:57 pm

Amy Kaufman ‏@AmyKinLA 2h2 hours ago
Word on the street is that Ben H. isn't a done deal for "Bachelor" and that Nick is in the running now. I mean, duh. The family in the aud?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:01 pm

nutty1 wrote:Amy Kaufman ‏@AmyKinLA  2h2 hours ago
Word on the street is that Ben H. isn't a done deal for "Bachelor" and that Nick is in the running now. I mean, duh. The family in the aud?

OMG NOOOO, I could not take a season of him mumbling and not looking at the people he is talking to.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

+75
DMBFan
quietpal
ReneeM
Lymie36
rhondam