SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 55 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by Beagle Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:09 pm

Apparently it's a done deal, so it has to be Ben H. or maybe Ben Z.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 55 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by loveactually9 Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:11 pm

Beagle wrote:

Doubt there's a real clue or even official decision yet. It's a trap to get us to watch BIP. I was going to do so anyway though laugh out loud

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:12 pm

What in the tweet makes you think it's a done deal, Beagle?

Not watching BIP, but thanks Flies! Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 55 3806527698
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:16 pm

chasingpavements wrote:If there's an article saying that, they are misquoting him. He just said two days ago, nothing's changed and its Ben h.

Sorry, I didn't read it for myself as I don't go to Steve's site. I just read a comment on another board from someone who said it seems like he (RS) is starting to think Ben may be out because they think he might be too boring and Nick might be in. Again, I can't verify if it's true or not because this was just someone else's comment.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:19 pm

I'm pretty sure it's a done deal. No different that usual when they tweet out a bunch of different names, but it always ends up being the guy that we originally thought it was going to be. They're just not going to pick a bachelor who millsy has retweeted crap about - kinda like how it was obvious they weren't going to pick drew after he tweeted that he seemed gay/feminine.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:00 pm

lleyki wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:If there's an article saying that, they are misquoting him. He just said two days ago, nothing's changed and its Ben h.

Sorry, I didn't read it for myself as I don't go to Steve's site. I just read a comment on another board from someone who said it seems like he (RS) is starting to think Ben may be out because they think he might be too boring and Nick might be in. Again, I can't verify if it's true or not because this was just someone else's comment.
I don't think RS would ever say someone won't be the lead because they're too boring. He constantly says the contestants make the show, which is mostly true.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:11 pm

Yup, he even said that Sean is the most vanilla, boring lead they've had and his season did very well. He originally didn't think it was going to be Ben h, because he's too young, but he never said too boring. He said that Nick has no chance and he's kept to opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:28 pm

RS's comments re Nick were recent?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:58 pm

Beagle wrote:

Well.........Jared is on BIP. Maybe he is the clue laugh out loud. Jared is going to be Bachelor! laugh out loud

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:07 pm

There are so many different threads discussing possibility of Nick being TB, that I don't know where to post anymore ... so let's try it here:

so there's an opinion, that Nick must be considered for TB since he had such a long segment on ATFR ... to make people sympathize with him ...
but, if (what I believe) TPTB/CH tried to make Nick talk and reveal about the relationship with Kaitlyn prior to the show ... something that would be to the similar extend as the infamous outing last year ... that would not gather much sympathy from the audience and TPTB would eventually turn that against Nick (as look at the loose lips again) ... so it was only on Nick, that he didn't speak out...

how does then their attempt reflect on their supposed interest in him as a next lead?

Or ... do you think it was all just a pretense, that CH was giving an illusive interview with Nick (&Kaitlyn), actually not wanting for Nick to spill out and hoping/knowing Nick was going to remain silent on the matter, to correct his edit? (I don't find this that plausible, but just throwing it out here to think)

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:38 pm

chasingpavements wrote:I'm pretty sure it's a done deal. No different that usual when they tweet out a bunch of different names, but it always ends up being the guy that we originally thought it was going to be. They're just not going to pick a bachelor who millsy has retweeted crap about - kinda like how it was obvious they weren't going to pick drew after he tweeted that he seemed gay/feminine.
IMO, of course Millsy tweets the bad and the good! They don't care if you are watching because you like the lead or hate the lead, just that you are watching. Millsy is simply drumming up interest. I totally believe it's Nicks to lose...poor CH (NOT)...I would be happy to see Harrison have to eat his words. He obviously is not the decision maker. Sorry, can't take the weasle!!!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:57 pm

Lots posted in the Nick fan thread about Nick being next lead.
May need to bring over to possible Bachelor thread for discussion.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

+75
DMBFan
quietpal
ReneeM
Lymie36
rhondam