SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BeYou - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 7 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by iamreal2u Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:42 pm

This is what he favored recently:
BeYou - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 7 Screen12
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

BeYou - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 7 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by mindless Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:45 pm

I think he favorited those tweets because he found them funny. Which they are. giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:48 pm

IMO not sure he meant them to be funny. No substance, weaker men, etc. Not so sure at all but hope you are right.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:50 pm

JJ and Nick and Clint share a similar sense of humor. Nick doesn't tend to snark back when made fun of either. Just think it is his sense of humor.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:51 pm

IDK. If you are reading through them pretty fast, he simply could be acknowledging the fact of taking a photo with a fan and having pizza at that spot.
So much angst is caused over sm and liking, following, blah blah blah. People need to get back to simply talking.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:53 pm

mindless wrote:I think he favorited those tweets because he found them funny. Which they are. giggling

Not that funny - its not the first time Nick has favorited negative Shawn tweets (JJ tweeted something before MTA about Shawn and Nick fav'd that as well so it's not just one time) and I'd think he'd want to present himself being above it by not favoriting things like that since apparently K is being criticized for favoriting negative things about Nick too.  Anyway it appears that there are different friendships from this show.  Nick seems close to Tanner, JJ and Clint while Shawn is closer to Ben and Chris and recently hung out with Jared.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:57 pm

isittrue wrote:
mindless wrote:I think he favorited those tweets because he found them funny. Which they are. giggling

Not that funny - its not the first time Nick has favorited negative Shawn tweets (JJ tweeted something before MTA about Shawn and Nick fav'd that as well so it's not just one time) and I'd think he'd want to present himself being above it by not favoriting things like that since apparently K is being criticized for favoriting negative things about Nick too.  Anyway it appears that there are different friendships from this show.  Nick seems close to Tanner, JJ and Clint while Shawn is closer to Ben and Chris and recently hung out with Jared.

I think you'll find in most seasons there are two or so camps; the F1 is associated with a group and the F2 is as well. I think it speaks well for both camps that they have gotten friendships out of this season.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
BeYou - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 7 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3838

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:59 pm

Honestly though, Kaitlyn herself has said that Nick is deep with his deep conversations and not her type and can infer he is deeper than her F1. That's why I find what JJ/Clint tweeted hilarious. They're basically saying the same thing as Kaitlyn. laugh out loud

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:02 pm

I like Nick, but sometimes I question why he has the worst taste in friends from this franchise. JJ from last season was just a weasel (who posted an IG of a girl giving him mouth love) and JJ from this season is a cheating, fame-wh*re (who called Nick self absorbed in that periscope he did). It makes me question whether there's something wrong with him.

Anyways, RS did say that N/S still hate each other and I'm pretty sure one of his sources is Nick's close friend. It's really anybody's guess whether nick will be able to hide it for his 25 min segment on ATFR.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:03 pm

isittrue wrote:

Well I doubt it will come as a shock to anyone at this point that Nick doesn't like Shawn. It's not like he's favoriting some random Shawn bashing tweets, just witty ones from his friends he's tagged in himself. He probably laughed and thus wanted to acknowledge reading them. I don't see what the big deal is.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:04 pm

Or maybe JJ is making fun of the rivalry and mutual strong dislike between these two?
I don't think we will know why Nick favorited that tweet. We will find out if Nick is this classy guy or the manipulator next Monday though.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:10 pm

chasingpavements wrote:I like Nick, but sometimes I question why he has the worst jJJ from last season was ust a weasel (who  posted an IG of a girl giving him mouth love) and JJ from this seasotaste in friends from this franchise.n is a cheating, fame-wh*re (who called Nick self absorbed in that periscope he did). It makes me question whether there's something wrong with him.

Anyways, RS did say that N/S still hate each other and I'm pretty sure one of his sources is Nick's close friend. It's really anybody's guess whether nick will be able to hide it for his 25 min segment on ATFR.

Ugh really? I did not know that about JJ #1. Anyway, sometimes who we chose to associate with can tell you what kind of person you really are too. Nick's other friends seem normal so maybe it's just this franchise where his picker is broke between friends and gals.

I am sure he will not hid his distaste for Shawn and vice versa. Shawn will probably explode while Nick calmly (perhaps passive aggressively) gets under his skin at ATFR. It is not going to fun to watch.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

+75
DMBFan
quietpal
ReneeM
Lymie36
rhondam