SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63 - Page 41 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Post by lipsis Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:02 am

@clmgiudici: Channeling J. Lo on stage at church today. Wait, the unsexy, fully clothed, flat booty edition.

@clmgiudici: Here. @fc_downtown. Come.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63 - Page 41 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Post by lipsis Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:22 pm

So sweet

This fills my heart with joy every time. And if you slept in this morning, watch an incredible message starting in 12 minutes on fellowshiplive.com. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:43 pm

I am so proud of Catherine, every time I see her worshiping it just blesses my heart so much. Sean is very blessed and so proud of her!!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:37 pm

They are having difficulty with the streaming. It will be up on their site tomorrow and all week.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 pm

The stream wouldn't be from Carherine's service though. They stream from Grspevine and the Lowe's go to the Dallas campus.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:34 pm

Ok thanks. I misunderstood Sean's tweet.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:38 pm

The message is the same for all the churches. So the message online will be for all services since they go live to all centers when Ed Young is preaching!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:21 pm

Sing Lowe, Sweet Chariot [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:32 pm

^^Go ahead Catherine worship the King of kings!!! Truly blessed!!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:34 pm

Does anyone want to guess what song I now have stuck in my head? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:43 pm

So glad she's doing this again.

@clmgiudici: After @BarMethodDallas, I toggle between taking over the world and taking a nap.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:46 pm

^ooh! me too! Smiley

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

+26
AllAboutLove
motheroffive
Bet2Win
umngirl
jcrbil