SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation* Thread 2

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation* Thread 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation* Thread 2

Post by Lucas15 Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:16 pm

isittrue wrote:I don't think he said anything about the shirt.  Regarding the alone time, I think Joe brought it up after Nick was talking about his first one-on-one with Kaitlyn  

That's how I remember it as well.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation* Thread 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation* Thread 2

Post by Amethyst Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:17 pm

I don't remember any previous mention of it being six hours. I was stunned at how much time she spent in Shawn and Ben H.'s room. I figured it had just been 2-3 hours at most. That's a very long visit!
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:24 pm

Amethyst wrote:I don't remember any previous mention of it being six hours. I was stunned at how much time she spent in Shawn and Ben H.'s room. I figured it had just been 2-3 hours at most. That's a very long visit!

Yes, and it certainly helped develop their relationship further along than the others whom she spent mostly on-camera time with imo.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:29 pm

isittrue wrote:
I don't think he said anything about the shirt.  Regarding the alone time, I think Joe brought it up after Nick was talking about his first one-on-one with Kaitlyn  

I think Joe was talking about some other alone time, since he said it was after the second group date. So in NYC?

Oh and Shawn mentioned "6 or 7 hours" himself while ranting to the producer, though he didn't even mention Ben being present at the time.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:31 pm

isittrue wrote:
Amethyst wrote:I don't remember any previous mention of it being six hours. I was stunned at how much time she spent in Shawn and Ben H.'s room. I figured it had just been 2-3 hours at most. That's a very long visit!

Yes, and it certainly helped develop their relationship further along than the others whom she spent mostly on-camera time with imo.

Yes as Ben said when he got back taking his shower "things" we different! UMMM..wonder what went on no idea
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:40 pm

People talk about how well she knew Nick and had a supportive friendship with him but I do think that these hours she spent off-camera with Shawn were valuable to getting to know him as well. At the end, she went with the 2 guys she knew the most about.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:43 pm

Hotmomma wrote:Yes as Ben said when he got back taking his shower "things" we different! UMMM..wonder what went on no idea

Ben also said he believed that Kaitlyn said something to Shawn. That said I think she was hoping for an opportunity to do more than just talk but I don't think one presented itself. Maybe if Ben was a little more perceptive and could figure out she didn't go to their room to see him he would have gone for a walk after hanging a necktie on the doorknob.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:00 pm

Kait has been with Shawn off camera at least twice that we know of- she invited him to her suite after one of the group dates (sumo?) and then this second time with Ben chilling on the cot, peeping at them laugh out loud

Kaitlyn is ridiculous. It's like she wanted to shoot the show during the days but then go be with Shawn every night once her official job was done but don't get upset, anyone! Hmm. Ok.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:06 pm

How many times did Shawn visit her? Maybe on camera but was the camera always on?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:10 pm

iamreal2u wrote:How many times did Shawn visit her? Maybe on camera but was the camera always on?
He visited her at least 2 that we know of, both times in Dublin. Oh and then they had their after school special after the group date with Nick and Joe. So basically, he's had a lot of extra attention laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:13 pm

Wow. She really did spend lots of time getting to know him. That is like 6 months in bachelor time.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Lievta Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:19 pm

[quote="Lucas15"]
isittrue wrote:I don't think he said anything about the shirt.  Regarding the alone time, I think Joe brought it up after Nick was talking about his first one-on-one with Kaitlyn  

Along the lines of the guys noticing things: Does anyone remember anyone saying anything to Nick about the Claddagh ring he was wearing after his 1-1 in Dublin? He wore his just about every day after that, but Kaitlyn did not. Suspect

For a moment each seemed unreal to the other — then the slow warm hum of love began.
Lievta
Lievta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation* Thread 2

+18
eirekay
Lievta
iamreal2u
Hotmomma
isittrue
Lucas15
BlackHalo
Amethyst
Alanna
SueSt
stuckinsc