SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Screencaps - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Screencaps - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Screencaps - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:18 pm

Yeah no s/caps for Heather indicates definitely F4.

... I think my heart went into shock a week or two ago and has been struggling to keep going (as my posts have revealed and I felt so bummed posting b/c I want to believe so much).

All I can say is that according to the video of Heather dancing by herself (be still my heart its too painful and beautiful at the same time) if she is F4 then she is the bravest and kindest soul ever who deserves the best.

I am still and will always be [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. She made this show for me.

While I may watch these shows in the future, I think that I will watch them as I do TBUS version. It's just all entertainment, drama and heartbreak at this point.

At least we have Art and Matilda's story.

group hug blowkiss

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Screencaps - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Screencaps - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:18 pm

You're right they are at the mansion, but I still can't see them dressed like that for a fantasy suit date. They look like they are at a CP. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:25 pm

the next CP ...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:26 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:glowworm and HGL... I think my heart went into shock a week or two ago and has been struggling to keep going.

All I can say is that according to the video of Heather dancing by herself (be still my heart its too painful and beautiful at the same time) if she is F4 then she is the bravest and kindest soul ever.

I am still and will always be [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. She made this show for me.

While I may watch these shows in the future, I think that I will watch them as I do TBUS version. It's just all entertainment, drama and heartbreak at this point.

At least we have Art and Matilda's story.

group hug blowkiss

Thank you AAL for bringing me to my senses. This is only a show but I love a good storyline and I'm pissed when they hire lousy writers and producers. I mean they have managed to fool a lot of people with what they have shown us of Heather's and Sam's relationship with their edit. I hang in here until I see Heather leave. Now I really need to go to bed, it's 2.25 am here.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:27 pm

Is there a CP after HTD's? I'm still hoping it's from that.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:27 pm

And the HT CP is at the mansion?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:42 pm

Sundy wrote:I kid you not I have a painting by the same artist on my wall. I think it's the same frame even.

Sundy, that's so funny. I've seen that painting before, who is the artist? Do you think this could be a FD in Tasmania?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:53 pm

Sarah getting a 3rd SD solidifies that she is in F3, imo.

Based on the fact we know Lana is in F3, then s/caps of Snez in hottub, safe to say that those three are F3 and insider info Psychic medium who is besties with Sarah is just reporting what he knows from insider knowlege.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:58 pm

AEF mine is a Charles Salis Lloyd. As far as I'm aware he is a Melbourne Artist.  Sometime painting all look the same though. I've taken a photo I just don't know how to get it off my photo and onto the forum. Lol

Last edited by Sundy on Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:00 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Mistake)
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by FanofHeather Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:58 pm

Hi guys, thanks so much for all of your updates. I have loved following along with them all. This is my first post though.
I know a lot of you have given up hope that Heather could be F1 and I must admit it has been difficult to keep up hope in the last week or so. This is my silly attempt to keep some small flicker of hope alive. Based on the screen caps, does anyone but me think that Sarah could be the one to go after the home town dates? That clip of them dancing could be from her house and they changed for dinner before meeting her extended family. It is clear from the media that Sarah is not F1 and maybe at this function the conversation and timeline for kids becomes a noticeable issue for them both. It could very well be Heather, Lana and Snez as the top three. Given the remaining dates we have yet to sea include the sea plane (could be heather's date), the boat and wakeboarding activity with lana and snez in the tub. Given Sam and Heather's relationship to date, I could not see him kissing her goodbye in the dark. It is just a small little ray of sunshine I am pinning my hopes on. Although I suppose we will all find out on Thursday next week.

FanofHeather

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:03 pm

Sundy wrote:AEF mine is a Charles Salis Lloyd. As far as I'm aware he is a Melbourne Artist.  Sometime painting all look the same though. I've taken a photo I just don't know how to get it off my photo and onto the forum. Lol

Thanks Sundy for letting me know. Are you able to load your photo up to photobucket, then you copy the link for sm forums and paste it here>

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:08 pm

FanofHeather wrote:Hi guys, thanks so much for all of your updates. I have loved following along with them all. This is my first post though.
I know a lot of you have given up hope that Heather could be F1 and I must admit it has been difficult to keep up hope in the last week or so. This is my silly attempt to keep some small flicker of hope alive. Based on the screen caps, does anyone but me think that Sarah could be the one to go after the home town dates? That clip of them dancing could be from her house and they changed for dinner before meeting her extended family. It is clear from the media that Sarah is not F1 and maybe at this function the conversation and timeline for kids becomes a noticeable issue for them both. It could very well be Heather, Lana and Snez as the top three. Given the remaining dates we have yet to sea include the sea plane (could be heather's date), the boat and wakeboarding activity with lana and snez in the tub. Given Sam and Heather's relationship to date, I could not see him kissing her goodbye in the dark. It is just a small little ray of sunshine I am pinning my hopes on. Although I suppose we will all find out on Thursday next week.
starwelcome FanofHeather!! So good to have you join!

It seems like there are a lot of fans of Heather (I definitely am!) so I don't know what TPTB were thinking because viewers are going to be very upset if she leaves.

As of now, it seems like based on sleuthing that Sarah is part of F3. Obviously no guarantees and I wish this was not the case but it seems that Heather may indeed be F4 and let go at that rose ceremony. I am with Osher and what he tweeted that any of Heather's exes or those who let her go are fools.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Screencaps - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+21
Noclue
lozzatron
Sanė
FanofHeather
Spoil Me Again
mindless
Sundy
emusha
AllAboutLove
Katiebelle
mercieme