SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Screencaps - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Screencaps - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Screencaps - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:59 pm

So far, Sam has let the F6 girls go based on how strong a physical connection he has with each.
And for F3, it seems that Sam had the same type dates with his F2 (more hands-on physical pool/hottub scene).

IMO, I think Sam will choose the girl he has the "strongest physical connection" with and based on this, I'd say he would choose Snez.
If the final episodes highlight Lana and his physical connection then I think this will actually be to make it seem like Sam developed beyond the physical with Snez and is thus part of their story arc.

Lana FD and LCD...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Snez FD and LCD...

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Screencaps - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Screencaps - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:24 am

Based on these screencaps the FRC was during the night?

So who was the first to arrive?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by ElonM on Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:32 am

we need at least a second SC fro Lana i think.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:34 am

The second one is Lana. The design on her dress is the same as the girl walking away.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:37 am

I don't like Lana's dress.

Definitely not F1 dress!
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:41 am

ElonM wrote:I don't like Lana's dress.

Definitely not F1 dress!

It's the black under the corset portion of the dress that bothers me, this franchise is obsessed with using black to send a message if someone is not F1 IMO, at least they didn't go full black like they did to Rochelle & Lisa no no

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:58 am

mercieme wrote:
ElonM wrote:I don't like Lana's dress.

Definitely not F1 dress!

It's the black under the corset portion of the dress that bothers me, this franchise is obsessed with using black to send a message if someone is not F1 IMO, at least they didn't go full black like they did to Rochelle & Lisa no no
Definitely "Snow White" in her white dress (as you predicted mercieme yes ) and F1 for sure.

Lana's dress is definitely not a F1 dress.

I am thinking the only reason they didn't go full black is b/c it was shot at night.

If it was day, it would probably be full black like Rochelle & Lisa.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:03 pm

iamreal2u wrote:The second one is Lana.  The design on her dress is the same as the girl walking away.

You are right!
I didn't realized that at a first glance.
Thanks

So i must say we need a second one for Snez hahaahah
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanė Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:07 pm

Great sleuthing guys . You are simply the Best EVER

Sanė

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanė Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:10 pm

SAMs words in FDC is ..... " it was YOU from the start " IMO then Snez . Lana was not there from the beginning .

Sanė

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:12 pm

Aha..hatgate and now wordsgate…..
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Screencaps - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+21
Noclue
lozzatron
Sanė
FanofHeather
Spoil Me Again
mindless
Sundy
emusha
AllAboutLove
Katiebelle
mercieme