SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Screencaps - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Screencaps - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Screencaps - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:05 pm

I think the s/cap is of Snezana (backless dress) with Sam's arms around her waist and the other Lana?

I want to do some s/caps for Heather, Sarah, and Snezana's dates and the episodes.

I am noticing a theme with Heather's date. There are lots of flashbacks (Matilda had flashbacks too).
- First flashback shown is of Sam telling Heather she needs to use her superpowers and take him on a date because she is going to have to watch him take out girl after girl until she gets her act together.
- Second flashback is to 1st episode when H&S have their 1st conversation and she says will be able to go on a date dressed as superheroes and Sam says "Anything on this adventure is a possibility".
- And then "The adventures of Bachman and H-Bomb" for their date? Seems like it is their theme. Kind of awesome if Heather is F1 to look back on that first conversation and see their adventures chronicled together.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Screencaps - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Screencaps - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:56 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Thinking this may be Lana? Heather is a bit taller so would think in heels she would be taller than this girl. Also second pic is of Heather from the back and her hair is not as thick and longer/lighter maybe? Not sure.
The glass railing looks similar to the one with Sam and Snezana.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I'm thinking that top pic is Snezana and the pic happy posted is lana

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:44 pm

HGL you mentioned a kiss shown in First episode preview at the beginning.
These s/scaps tie into next week's Ep 5 during CP.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The preview also says during CP, "What happens next is a bachelor game changer" (I think it is the kiss between Sam and Heather).

Here are s/caps from the 1st ep season preview:
- Sam is leaning in to kiss Heather during CP so this is a pretty big deal since it will be the first full on kiss during CP.
- IMO, their dynamic has changed from just friendship to the beginning stages of falling in love.
- Sam was worried about just friends but he looks like a smitten kitten with Heather.
- His hand is on the back of her neck/nape and pulling her towards him while also leaning towards her.
- I think Sam was blown away be Heather night one and it is only grown for him.
- I think now that the white rose is over, Sam is chasing Heather.

VO of Sam with s/caps... Sam: "This could be the night I find the love of my life"
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:16 am

Few SC from preview of the season at the beginning of 1st episode, changes SCs with pics from the article
N-1 (Bec)
N-2 (believe it's also Bec, because of her teeth)
N-3 (Sarah)
N-4 (Lana, there's another scene already posted in the previous page)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by happygolucky on Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:31 pm; edited 2 times in total

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:23 am

I deleted the original pics from my servimg ... so here are linked from the article:

Last edited by happygolucky on Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:26 am

Great spotting, HGL! I think it is Emily too! (she reminds me of a worse Chrystal from Bach NZ season and Chrystal got jewelry too).

Only other option with someone who has such long nail beds is Snezana from that I have sleuthed.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:31 am

I believe this is all Snezana ... even the terrace one (or Lana) ... because of her walk (when you watch in motion), hips and the bum
N8
N9
N10

Here is the "1st house kiss" - N11
N12

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:42 am

Heather: deleted pics from servimg ... changed for the ones in the article:

Last edited by happygolucky on Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:37 pm; edited 4 times in total

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:51 am

***edited*** changed SCs with the photos from the article: episode 5-6

Last edited by happygolucky on Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:00 am

HGL thanks so much for the sc's. I never thought N9/10 were Heather as does not look like her style, also thinking does not look like something Lana would wear

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:02 am

I am not sure if this is Heather. I think it may be Lana or someone else.
Heather is taller (she is 5'11'') so if she was even wearing a heel her face is near Sam's face.
In the s/caps of Sam and Heather kissing where she is wearing the same top as her 1on1 date she is nearly the same height as Sam.
I also want to keep an eye out for the bulky watch that the girl in this s/cap is wearing. I don't think it's Heather's style.

Height comparison (Lana)

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:02 am

Thanks HGL - those screencaps are great. So glad there is one of our super heroes kissing again. Can't wait to match them to the episodes. We need an Australian poster to get hold of TV guide with episode summaries for us!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Screencaps - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+21
Noclue
lozzatron
Sanė
FanofHeather
Spoil Me Again
mindless
Sundy
emusha
AllAboutLove
Katiebelle
mercieme