SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorettefinale - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 12 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by OnePromise Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:13 pm

Nick's dad commented on his IG post of his family last night:

Cviall11  It was easy to support you because we know why you chose to go on.  We're so proud of the classy way you handled yourself last night. We love you.

Love the Vialls. Period.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

bachelorettefinale - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 12 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:17 pm

I'm still reeling from Natalie's comment about how good he smells. i need a fainting couch and smelling salts. :girlfan

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:52 pm

OnePromise wrote:Nick's dad commented on his IG post of his family last night:

Cviall11  It was easy to support you because we know why you chose to go on.  We're so proud of the classy way you handled yourself last night. We love you.

Love the Vialls.  Period.  

What an awesome f*ckin family, seriously!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:16 pm

b wrote:
sdmom wrote:The interview was done before ATFR, right? He looked very relaxed and not bitter at all, so I think he's definitely moved on!

Agreed. While, yes I think he's attractive and love his emotional vulnerability, it's the combo of the intellect and his confidence that I most like. Nick is Nick is Nick wherever and whomever his speaking with..he doesn't change.  I want some producer to do a reality show on Nick finding love. There are women out there who appreciate the cerebral sensual emotional guy he is... Hugesmile

Speaking of which, his brunch "date" Abby Draper is in Chicago now. I'm sure it's nothing, but I get so excited at even the tiniest idea of Nick finding love outside of this crazy franchise. I do honestly believe he'll be married before both of his ex's.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:31 pm

OnePromise wrote:Nick's dad commented on his IG post of his family last night:

Love the Vialls.  Period.  
beatingheart Love the Viall family :thismuch:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:45 pm

I am okay with whatever Nick wants to do. If he wants to do the Bachelor then why not. I think that him being 34/35 it is hard for him to meet women who want to marry him. Where does he meet them? At a bar? At church? At work? Tinder? Twitter (hello, K)?

I think it is easier in one's 20s+ to find someone and it gets progressively more difficult unless one makes an effort to do so and Nick seems to have tried all outlets. Plus, Nick is more recognizable where he lives than ever before now.

I have no reference to draw from for Nick being the Bachelor. The likelihood, imo, of Nick finding someone who likes him if he was lead would be the same as his real life struggles, or his Bette struggles, but at least he would be one man and many women and give the chance for women to fight over him. Does this happen in real life? Who knows. I think dating is not how it used to be.

So for me I think it is wise for Nick to consider ALL his options. I think he is probably someone who wants to be a dad sooner than later. Whatever path he takes to find love, after watching him go through this 2x and seeing how he came out even better the second time with such optimism, class, and hope? I think he is the perfect person to go on this show if indeed that is what he wants. He has always been real, no matter how he is treated (show or no show) and I don't see that changing. So for me, where he meets someone doesn't matter, because WHO he is is what matters. JMHO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:28 pm

Someone posted a tweet about Nick being interviewed on GMA.
Is it tomorrow?
Are their interviews always live? In NYC?
Asking because he is still in LA.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:02 pm

Wow, Nick looks great!

http://www.wilhelmina.com/miami/models/mainboard/men/887423/nick-viall
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:15 pm

The Wilhelmina thing is great news. Nick really looks awesome in all of those pictures, and for all of the crap he's been through, it's nice to see at least he's getting something out of it, even if it's just supplemental income for his day job. I especially love that glasses pic. Plus, at least all of those weird shirtless pics had a real purpose in getting him modeling work Smiley.

I'm a huge fan, but I don't want to see him as the next Bachelor. I think he needs a break from the franchise, and I need a break from defending him laugh out loud. Plus, a lot of the times contestants I like a lot end up disappointing me as the lead (like both K and Andi). So let Nick find love in Chicago, or with JB and away from the franchise. He can still party with his friends from the franchise and live-tweet and I don't even care if he does promotions and stuff like that, but I think he needs a break from the pressure cooker that is the actual show, no matter how good he is for ratings or how awesome TV he ends up making.

Anyway, is it confirmed that Nick is coming to NYC tomorrow for GMA?? If he does, I hope he sticks around to hang out with Sharleen/Andy. I will have to find me some single Nick laugh out loud (except that I work all day....).

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:18 pm

Stacia620 wrote:Wow, Nick looks great!

http://www.wilhelmina.com/miami/models/mainboard/men/887423/nick-viall

AWESOMENESS cheerleader

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:28 pm

<<<<<< Got to grab one before NUTTY does! giggling

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:39 pm

Nick is hottttt beatingheart
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

+64
Lymie36
KK4
DMBFan
rhondam
lovelove7