SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorettefinale - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 7 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by kimberlyg Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:51 am

I love that pic of Nick and JB; they look absolutely adorable together. Maybe Nick had to see what happened with K before he realized what he wanted and needed was right in front of him Smiley.

I'm also really excited about Ali's interview.

It really was the "Nick show" last night, and I thought he handled it extremely well. Better than Shawn, better than Kaitlyn, and better than CH.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

bachelorettefinale - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 7 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:57 am

Considering he was on the show for all but the 6 minutes that were devoted to S/K, he did beyond incredible.
You kept what you needed to keep "zipped", Nick. Chris Manson was the evil mole in whack-a-mole and you hammer timed him. yes

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:00 am

One of the things that I loved last night was Nick's explanation of their relationship prior to filming. He said they got to know each other very well, as well as two people can without actually meeting and he did it without giving too much detail. I give CH credit for pushing that topic too when Kaitlyn was out, because he asked Nick if he felt she was minimizing their relationship. Which she did. For me it just reiterated to the viewing audience the crappy way Katilyn treated him, who was suppose to be a friend.

Shawn annoyed me last night with his attitude, he had a chip on his shoulder as soon as he walked out. Seriously, what could Nick have done or said to make Shawn dislike him so much? He doesn't even know him. So for me Shawn's behavior all stems from immaturity. "Nice beard"... was he jealous of Nick's?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:05 am

I have figured for a long time shawn is jealous of Nick. When you bully someone it to me is consider insecurity and jealousy.

Nick my man you were stellar last nighT, I was so proud of you if you are reading here. Keep the faith your one will find you in time.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:07 am

Just have to say it, if I was a fan before I have no doubts I am still a fan of Nick!  :Nod:

That he could go through this twice and pretty much carry TWO seasons by himself (let's be real, this was the Nick Show 2.0) and come out smelling like a rose himself? Incredible! I don't think any other man could do it and do it so well, IMHO.

BRAVO NICK!!! SO very very proud to be a Nick Chick!  cheerleader
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:41 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Just have to say it, if I was a fan before I have no doubts I am still a fan of Nick!  :Nod:

That he could go through this twice and pretty much carry TWO seasons by himself (let's be real, this was the Nick Show 2.0) and come out smelling like a rose himself? Incredible! I don't think any other man could do it and do it so well, IMHO.

BRAVO NICK!!! SO very very proud to be a Nick Chick!  cheerleader

He did go. He was well aware of Manson's tactics but didn't fall prey.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:41 am

I always knew Nick went on the show for only and only one reason--Kaitlyn. I was only OK with Nick during the show but suppper impressed with the way he conducted himself on the ATFR.

He's a good guy. I hope he'll find someone who'll appreciate him for HIM because that someone, without a doubt, will have his unconditional love forever and ever.

Wishing him the best.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:47 am

What was amazing about Nick on ATFR was that was him LIVE, not edited or manipulated but just Nick being Nick.

When people ask me, "Why do you like Nick?" my answer is always the same, "Because he is REAL".
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:58 am

just resting my eyes a bit while staring:
bachelorettefinale - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 7 Nik1010

bachelorettefinale - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 7 Nik1110

bachelorettefinale - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 7 Nik1210

bachelorettefinale - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 7 Nik810       bachelorettefinale - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 7 Nik710        bachelorettefinale - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 7 Nik611

sources: Nick's IG and @clayboutte

can't decide which avi to use ... and waiting for some lovely lady to make screen caps of ATFR Nick.

Last edited by happygolucky on Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:07 am

The nerd shot is super cute

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:41 am

Please provide the source for those pics, thanks.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:43 am

Sharleen's recap.

FLARE Magazine ‏@FLAREfashion 17m17 minutes ago
.@SharleenJoynt's @BacheloretteABC finale recap: "Kaitlyn and __ were positively glowing" >> http://ow.ly/QbiJs  
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

+64
Lymie36
KK4
DMBFan
rhondam
lovelove7