SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorettefinale - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 3 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by CHO Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:55 pm

notarose wrote:Since the end is near, I want to share what I saw and hope to hear from others whether affirming or viewed otherwise.

When someone is on your mind - "what if": I firmly support Nick going to NY and feel it would have more of a risk to not resolve the "Kaitlyn question". Had he not gone he would have not known if reciprocal love was their destiny. Had he not gone he would have brought the "question of her" into his next relationship and therefore not be fully open.
sexual intimacy: without it a relationship borders on platonic.  If it is weak, it will disipate over time.  It begins fierce then settles into a rhythm that is sustainable or it is relegated to the "1 night stand" category. "The process" advocates a night to determine something that is not logically determined in a night.
intimacy: is not limited to sex.  It is expressed through lingering eye contact, tenderness in touch, sharing silence, finding/creating the "right" moments, and whispers. It requires nothing except 2 people... no rose petals, champagne, chocolate, or fireworks are needed.
empowerment and sex: it is only empowering if it is shared pleasure and if it is the finale in an incremental scale on any given day/night ... Think of an opus that builds to a crescendo... the built up (flirty foreplay) is the empowering factor. Otherwise it is just a physical act. Of course there are those frenzied quick times however they are best in the context of an established relationship. If not, empowerment is not a variable.
second chances: require flexible thinking, open- mindedness, a willingness to challenge previously held. It requires one to be introspective.
conflict resolution: is a skill honed through trial&error and modelled by family or chosen mentors through the course of one's life. Positive minded people, like Nick, put effort into attempting to deal with what is in their control with expediency but also knowing when to walk away when what is outside of their control is futile.
bullying - is a projection of the bully's insecurity. Confident people have other priorities.
heartbreak: is never a goal but often an outcome. Every relationship lost has value as a teaching tool. It prepares the individual for the next "someone". All past relationships serve to refine awareness of what a person needs to be their best in a relationship and that is the key to happiness.
reciprocal love: is the greatest form of romantic love. Each gives unconditionally therefore no one is left wanting.
risk is personal power: some people dream for the mere purpose of dreaming while others walk or run toward their dreams.  They may not reach it or them however isn't it so much more of an adventure to feel the wind beneath your feet than to watch it from behind the window pane.

... and #beyourself. It's the only one you've got Smiley

This should be posted at the top of each page for a few days!  Beautifully written - and whatever happens tonight - it's all for the best.  TY Notarose ...
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

bachelorettefinale - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 3 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by notarose Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:57 pm

happygolucky wrote:after OnePromise reference ...
bachelorettefinale - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 3 10903275_1458317557803460_757304117_n
@clayboutte It's a big night for this guy tonight! @nick_viall28 @thebacheloretteabc @bachelorusa #bachelor x #clayboutte

If "The Bachelorette" was an ADULT woman's fairytale then this is The Prince that would ride her off into the sunset. :uptonogood

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:10 pm

No, this is the Prince she would ride off into the sunset....... :fanningfan :fanningfan

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:20 pm

So happy Nick favored the tweet from here!!! :inlove

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:21 pm

glazedover wrote:No, this is the Prince she would ride off into the sunset....... :fanningfan :fanningfan

yes equal opportunity

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:22 pm

Have you guys seen this article?
@InStyle: What it's like to watch your ex @viallnicholas28 go through two cycles of #TheBachelorette: http://t.co/lppNrcX7OP http://t.co/EiXSqaVZAe

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  bachelorettefinale - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 3 1f49b  bachelorettefinale - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 3 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:30 pm

mysthelma wrote:Have you guys seen this article?
@InStyle: What it's like to watch your ex @viallnicholas28 go through two cycles of #TheBachelorette: http://t.co/lppNrcX7OP http://t.co/EiXSqaVZAe
bachelorettefinale - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 3 3806527698
What is the point of this girl writing a "nothing" article? It literally has no substance to it...
Funny how Nick is such a known figure know that some girl he dated a summer over a decade ago is writing about it.

Nick = the guy no one can forget! :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:31 pm

@realjendavis: True life: My boss @kapeiffer dated @viallnicholas28. I.e. the best thing EVER: http://t.co/mxnQgcX5pe #TheBachelorette

The author is Kim Pieffer who claims to be Nick's ex.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  bachelorettefinale - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 3 1f49b  bachelorettefinale - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 3 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:33 pm

I know such a dumb article. I mean really?

mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:41 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Nick = the guy no one can forget! :Nod:
:yes: Hugesmile and then we get "friends" who speak to RS how Nick has changed ... oh well, sometimes it really pays off for some to be "somebody's" girlfriend ... even for a hot minute.

And in the whole-length article I still haven't found out why his nickname.
But good to know that someone's family actually likes Nick, so there are generations that bond over a mutual appreciation for this "clown" (endearingly) to be amused and entertained.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:43 pm

I thought it was so sweet. no idea

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:50 pm

I think it is telling that a woman is writing an article about dating Nick for less than a summer after her Freshman year in college (so when they were 18/19 years old?) and with Nick going on 35 that's nearly half his life ago.

Nick is someone people don't forget. Not even a half lifetime later. He really does make an impression. Interesting that this woman and Abby who met Nick said he is such a gentleman.

He really does have the *it* factor since people will talk about him no matter what! Don't see that changing post-ATFR either... the attention will be on Nick the F2 even more than last year since he is F2 2x.  :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

+64
Lymie36
KK4
DMBFan
rhondam
lovelove7