SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorettefinale - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 41 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by Rolly Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:30 pm

I wonder if Nick will be live tweeting tonight? That would be fun! :Woah-hoo:
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

bachelorettefinale - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 41 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:46 pm

I think I have figured out why I would like to see Nick as the bachelor.
Sure I like him and I do believe he would do it for the right reasons, love - because that is all that is missing from his life.
But the real reason as to why on TV? Why this show?

I guess because it will show me that someone like Nick is worthy of lead and of being chased by 25 women on TV and a nation having to watch him in that role.

It gives hope to the other Nick's out there. Who have given their all only to face rejection time after time and who may not fit the stereotypical "look" of most leads.

So for me, I think that is why I find it most appealing to have Nick as lead and because it is true that I would like too see his tv story end more happily than before... it really does bode the question many have asked, if three times really is a charm. If Nick in lead is really the spot he should be in rather than on TBette show.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:52 pm

"Just when I thought you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this... and totally redeem yourself!"

So Nick's new friends from last night (the four younger women...fashion and beauty bloggers) have decided to support the new guy on SM.  The one with the largest SM following posted this:

https://twitter.com/alexalosey/status/628313725842419712

It seems to me that Nick is being smart about his new found fame to build himself a following in the younger demographic.  Sounds like a good idea.  Even if he is not going to be the next Bachelor, it would be good for his "brand" in general and his modeling opportunities.  I should stick to my initial assumptions about Nick's intentions and personality... He is still one smart guy.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:15 pm

^^
One of the young women in the Sunday quartet is part of Sugar&Spice.  The blog advocates using the "selfie" SM culture in the following ways: being your unfiltered self, goal setting, and the idea of "higher purpose" eluding to postive influence for greater good having the edge over personal gain.
They sum it up in this vid:
http://sugarandspiceofficial.com/blogs/home/sastedxtalk/

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:17 pm

OnePromise wrote:"Just when I thought you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this... and totally redeem yourself!"

So Nick's new friends from last night (the four younger women...fashion and beauty bloggers) have decided to support the new guy on SM.  The one with the largest SM following posted this:

https://twitter.com/alexalosey/status/628313725842419712

It seems to me that Nick is being smart about his new found fame to build himself a following in the younger demographic.  Sounds like a good idea.  Even if he is not going to be the next Bachelor, it would be good for his "brand" in general and his modeling opportunities.  I should stick to my initial assumptions about Nick's intentions and personality... He is still one smart guy.

LOL, I had to google to see who she is. She has over 200K followers on twitter. Here's the tweet:
Alexa Losey
‏@alexalosey

RT if you love @viallnicholas28 FAV if you hate him (this is VERY important)

Here's a picture of her and Nick:

Alexa Losey ‏@alexalosey 9m9 minutes ago

cause I can't retweet my own tweet @viallnicholas28
bachelorettefinale - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 41 CLhDAueXAAEWFJD

I think Nick is charming guy with charisma, so that's why many people like him after they have chance to meet/talk to him, like Ali, Nancy from ET, etc. Nick's been quite today on sm, pretty recuperate from a busy and fun weekend.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:22 pm

Litta123 wrote:
happygolucky wrote:bachelorettefinale - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 41 11313770_856163551085343_1828009298_n
@nick_viall28 Cheers to a great weekend with great friends old and new. @lollapalooza #lollapalooza #summer #friends

and that's a belly-laugh smile bachelorettefinale - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 41 2498057887

I'm terrible at reading SM tea leaves, but here goes...

Friend: So you went on this reality show two times?!
Nick: Um, yeah, about that...it's gonna be three times!

Probably not even close on my part, but that was my first thought when seeing this photo. Is Nick giving us a SM clue???? laugh out loud

To add fuel to the fire..... How about that Patagonia hat Nick is wearing!! Hugesmile cantstopl cantstopl
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:35 pm

notarose wrote:^^
One of the young women in the Sunday quartet is part of Sugar&Spice.  The blog advocates using the "selfie" SM culture in the following ways: being your unfiltered self, goal setting, and the idea of "higher purpose" eluding to postive influence for greater good having the edge over personal gain.
Wow!
They have a TEDx talk as well?
This is pretty cool and love their stance of being more than just a "Seflie" generation. yes

Nick draws very interesting people to him.
They all seem to have a common thread of being unique, multi-layered people... just like Nick is :Nod:

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:41 pm

I also just love that after two seasons of people saying, "Can we just be done with Nick now?", his threads are some of the most active ones.  The SM postings about him are still some of the most impassioned.  No one, including myself, really wants to give up talking about Nick.  

What a lucky guy really.  If he was with Kaitlyn, he would have ridden off into the sunset and lived happily ever after.  The media would be done with his story having found an ending with Kaitlyn whether they truly lived happily ever after or not. But as it stands, his story is yet to be finished...still waiting for the epic conclusion. And because of this, he is still in the limelight garnishing everyone's thoughts at least a year after he should have faded into the background.

His story needs an ending. I am hoping the producers seize the great storytelling opportunity they have in front of them. Not only would they have the chance to actually make phenomenal TV with excellent ratings, they would actually make relevant, compelling TV with Nick's story. And finish his story for better or worse.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:47 pm

Excellent article. I wish them continued success in spreading their message which IMO is desperately needed in today's SM environment.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:51 pm

Seabear wrote:
Litta123 wrote:
happygolucky wrote:bachelorettefinale - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 41 11313770_856163551085343_1828009298_n
@nick_viall28 Cheers to a great weekend with great friends old and new. @lollapalooza #lollapalooza #summer #friends

and that's a belly-laugh smile bachelorettefinale - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 41 2498057887

I'm terrible at reading SM tea leaves, but here goes...

Friend: So you went on this reality show two times?!
Nick: Um, yeah, about that...it's gonna be three times!

Probably not even close on my part, but that was my first thought when seeing this photo. Is Nick giving us a SM clue???? laugh out loud

To add fuel to the fire..... How about that Patagonia hat Nick is wearing!! Hugesmile cantstopl cantstopl

Isn't there where they were supposed to travel this season on the Bachelorette?
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:57 pm

Yep. Supposedly.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:59 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
notarose wrote:^^
Wow!
They have a TEDx talk as well?
This is pretty cool and love their stance of being more than just a "Seflie" generation. yes

Nick draws very interesting people to him.
They all seem to have a common thread of being unique, multi-layered people... just like Nick is :Nod:

SalesForce CEO was recently interviewed.  He spoke about the male heavy employee ratio at his company and how he is making an effort to change that at all job levels and in terms of pay equity. In a different article he talked about tapping into the new generation of creative minds.

Noticeable are the number of accomplished women Nick follows on SM.  
These latest followings plus what appears to be an SM image survey can certainly be viewed literally as part of a next TB campaign.  
It can also be viewed "outside the box" as an SM reveal of Nick's executive style.  At near 35 he is more than halfway to retirement yet is promoting the talented of the young and female "entrepreneurial " sector. Empowerment. Just like his boss - Anti- sexism. Anti-ageism.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

+64
Lymie36
KK4
DMBFan
rhondam
lovelove7