SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lolla - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 32 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by Beagle Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:02 am

I tweeted Millsy @Millsy11374, an article why Nick should be the next Bachelor. He retweeted it. If anyone here is on twitter and agrees and want to favorite it or make a comment pro Nick, please do. I want Millsy to see Nick has his fans supporting him. I'm sure I'm going to get a fair share of hate for Nick comments under that tweet too.

ETA: Well, the hate started already. We need Nick Chicks. hi
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

lolla - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 32 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by sdmom Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:09 am

nick_viall28 Hey Jude #paulmccartney #lolla #bachelorefamily
lolla - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 32 11349183_703558573108874_1868642747_n
nick_viall28 Taking in the classics with these gents. #paulmccartney #lolla #chicago 2h
Read more at http://websta.me/p/1041638807372500706_28313266#hApYfUDl8jzf7cK4.99
lolla - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 32 11373694_680561198754138_218216780_n

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:12 am

Beagle wrote:I tweeted Millsy @Millsy11374, an article why Nick should be the next Bachelor. He retweeted it. If anyone here is on twitter and agrees and want to favorite it or make a comment pro Nick, please do. I want Millsy to see Nick has his fans supporting him. I'm sure I'm going to get a fair share of hate for Nick comments under that tweet too.

Interesting that Robert Mills retweeted and favorited it. Honestly I think it's Nick's to lose whether people like it or not.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:27 am

bluwavz wrote:
Beagle wrote:I tweeted Millsy @Millsy11374, an article why Nick should be the next Bachelor. He retweeted it. If anyone here is on twitter and agrees and want to favorite it or make a comment pro Nick, please do. I want Millsy to see Nick has his fans supporting him. I'm sure I'm going to get a fair share of hate for Nick comments under that tweet too.

Interesting that Robert Mills retweeted and favorited it. Honestly I think it's Nick's to lose whether people like it or not.

He also retweets a lot of articles that are not complimentary to Nick. I do think if it was his choice and not so much the viewers, he would pick Nick. They like to snark on each other and I think he genuinely likes the guy.

BTW, thanks everyone that favorited and comment. yes
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:57 am

I am always willing and ready to defend the hell out of Nick yes Of course seflishly, I would love to have universe step in and somehow have him cross paths with me, date me and be like, oh found her! lolla - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 32 2498057887 But since I have to live in reality then I shall just support from afar in whatever he wants to do. Smiley

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:08 am

I think it is N to lose, too. They know how polarizing he is. I think CH is sawing his back teeth off by gritting them in his sleep at the thought of it! Lol Nick didn't spend all that time live on ATFR front and center for no reason. ATFR was formatted go get as much N as possible. I'm sure ABC has the final say but no way TPTB haven't done their best to sway the decision makers. Somebody somewhere has him in mind, no doubt in my mind!

If anything, I would love to see supporters take on CH for being an azz when it comes to N character!!!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:26 am

I favored and replied Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:03 am

Beagle wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

He also retweets a lot of articles that are not complimentary to Nick. I do think if it was his choice and not so much the viewers, he would pick Nick. They like to snark on each other and I think he genuinely likes the guy.

BTW, thanks everyone that favorited and comment. yes
Any publicity good or bad brings in the viewers. Millsy is doing his job! :yes:

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:09 am

Hey everyone.

I was just thinking that the very last thing i would want to see with this whol Nick or Ben H for the Bachelor is to have the producers repeat the Britt VS Kaitlyn configuration for Nick and Ben H.
Can you imagine that? they will bring him in for ratings, use him again, make the girls choose Ben H and bring Nick back here and there during the whole season (like they did with Britt or even more since he is ratings gold).

That's something i don't want to see AT ALL. I hope he says no if they ask him to battle it out with Ben H. I don't think that will ever go well for him.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:14 am

I actually think Nick would have a better shot than Ben.
Women in person are giddy and lose themselves around Nick.
Kaitlyn was giddy like no other.
Ashley I, even tweeted that when she met him in person she was like WHOA!
I think Nick in person has something that draws women in big time. :yes:
Even the reporter on Nightline said Nick is much better looking in person.

So I am sticking to positivisty when it comes to Nick and whatever may come.

Who knows, people reading this thread can see that even me as a fan supports him on whatever venture and that it can end positively.

Projecting positivity so good things will come back... that's just where I am at now personally. :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:21 am

Yeah he is charming and attractive and and deep i don't have a doubt many women on his season (if he gets the gig) will fall for him.

My fear is regarding the production hunger for drama and the fact that the scenario i had in my head wasn't at all one i can stand and i won't put it pass them to go for something like that.

I hope you are right anyway AAL. I will just stick with positivity like yourself and hope the best for him :cutesmile!:
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:30 am

I think Nick is fine with drama... he's like the eye of the hurricane... everything goes nuts around him and he just keeps on keeping on.

There is going to be drama no matter what on the next season. TPTB have to up the ante. Ratings show it works and the audience is now desensitized every year.

I don't see good ratings if Ben is lead. He himself said he is uncomfortable around cameras and he definitely acted uncomfortable on the show and on MTA. More importantly, I think Ben will actually make the audience dislike the show and turn off from the show because they will see Ben as a victim of the show. Ben no way is going to want to get into a hottub with Jimmy Kimmel and come off like he enjoys it.

With Nick, he can roll with anything and not take himself seriously and doesn't worry about making a fool of himself.
He also likes to bring the romance so he has both these in his favor - love/romance and drama!
Nick is truly a producers dream Bachelor, imo. :Nod:

Love him or love to h@te him he will draw in people watching and by the end I predict Nick will win far, far more people over because he is capable of being serious about the things that matter (Love) and not being serious about the things that don't matter (drama).

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

+64
Lymie36
KK4
DMBFan
rhondam
lovelove7