SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lolla - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 33 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by mysthelma Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:39 am

@EricaTheRose: Do y'all think @viallnicholas28 would make a good #Bachelor ? I kind of do! Would def be a sexual season ;)

Daniella from Sean's season
@DaniellaMcBride: Who wants @viallnicholas28 to be the next #bachelor?? @BachelorABC - I do!! He deserves to get his final rose! Smiley

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  lolla - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 33 1f49b  lolla - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 33 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

lolla - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 33 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by mysthelma Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:42 am

I certainly think the abc execs want him as lead based on the gma interview and using an abc reporter and showing it on nightline

Mills and Fleiss I believe also are on board. I have a feeling CH might be opposed to the idea, don't think he likes Nick

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  lolla - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 33 1f49b  lolla - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 33 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:25 am

AllAboutLove wrote:snipped..

Love him or love to h@te him he will draw in people watching and by the end I predict Nick will win far, far more people over because he is capable of being serious about the things that matter (Love) and not being serious about the things that don't matter (drama).

That's exactly why I want him to be the lead! I'm sure there is a lot to consider but the bottom line is regardless of who the lead is, they are those who like them and those who don't. So IMO that shouldn't be a factor in his decision making process. I'm sure he doesn't care about those who don't care for him. He knows there will be plenty of that. He can handle it, as he has proven several times over he doesn't waste energy on negativity especially when it come to SM.

Someone can CMIIW Millsy Fleiss and CH can want who ever they want but I think the ABC exec's are the one's that make the final decision. It's great to show support for him via SM. I think when they Millsy Fleiss etc retweet anything negative it's to stir the pot.

I hope in a couple of weeks we'll know!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:32 am

Nice running into these fine bachelor's at #Lolla yesterday! @viallnicholas28 @jjhlane @ClintonArlis
https://mobile.twitter.com/search?q=%40viallnicholas28&s=typd

photo EFD2F5D5-2BA2-41BD-8836-1574AB999E6F_zpstyfby396.jpg

Snapchat: jjh2121
 photo BED073C8-6ED9-4A59-BD19-00171CCC41EC_zps84poyhet.png

JJ is really chatty in his snapchat so that part of his edit was accurate.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:50 am

Rolly wrote:

Maybe he would be himself in spite of TPTB.....maybe he would find "the one"...maybe we would be surprised...

I want him to be asked and have him be able to decide. Ratings gold and they know it.
ITA  :yes:

Nick has always been himself for two seasons, nothing is going to stop that, imo.
Nick is not afraid and so I am not afraid. Simple as that for me.

My confidence in Nick is greater than my confidence in TPTB.
And I think that is what is most important for me personally.

That's why any "fear" that Nick will be heartbroken or TPTB will do such n such doesn't faze me at all.
He's already been there, done that. Same ol same ol.

Only think new or different to happen if he is lead will be him getting a happy ending.
Everything else is already old hat and he's done it.

I am ready for someone interesting to be lead and that someone is Nick, imo.
He's someone who can roll with the drama, laugh at himself (think his mariachi song), make a fool of himself, but still follow his heart.  beatingheart

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:17 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Rolly wrote:

Maybe he would be himself in spite of TPTB.....maybe he would find "the one"...maybe we would be surprised...

I want him to be asked and have him be able to decide. Ratings gold and they know it.
ITA  :yes:

Nick has always been himself for two seasons, nothing is going to stop that, imo.
Nick is not afraid and so I am not afraid. Simple as that for me.

My confidence in Nick is greater than my confidence in TPTB.
And I think that is what is most important for me personally.

That's why any "fear" that Nick will be heartbroken or TPTB will do such n such doesn't faze me at all.
He's already been there, done that. Same ol same ol.

Only think new or different to happen if he is lead will be him getting a happy ending.
Everything else is already old hat and he's done it.

I am ready for someone interesting to be lead and that someone is Nick, imo.
He's someone who can roll with the drama, laugh at himself (think his mariachi song), make a fool of himself, but still follow his heart.  beatingheart

I totally agree.  Nick is a very interesting person, he has the "it" factor...there's just something about him.  I also feel that if TPTB really want Nick, this would be their last chance to get him.  Ben H. is very young...he would have other chances.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:26 pm

https://mobile.twitter.com/ashleependola/status/627497714570428416/photos

photo ED2F01E8-FEB5-485D-AD21-669CCAB060A9_zpscchxfqad.jpg

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:55 pm

Chris Hadfield: What I learned from going blind in space (from 3:25 on) - talking about overcoming fear ... I found it relating regarding Nick's possible TB role and what AAL wrote...
"a reflection of the fact that we are not machines exploring the universe, we are people, and we're taking that ability to adapt and that ability to understand and the ability to take our own self-perception into a new place...
Planet Earth is blue and there's so much left to do ♫ Fear not." ~ Chris Hadfield

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:04 pm

I love Chris Hadfield! Thanks happy.

Those white pants look great.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:29 pm

Me too GA, I'm fascinated with the space in general, especially the aerodynamics and consequently with NASA, that's how I got to be C. Hadfield's fan.

In general discussion thread has been reported that TB official stylist started following Nick on IG. I don't know if that means anything more ... but 1 thing is sure, our boy has a style... it kinda makes you want to sing Taylor Swift song "And when we go crashing down, we come back every time. Cause we never go out of style..."

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:26 pm

happygolucky wrote:Me too GA, I'm fascinated with the space in general, especially the aerodynamics and consequently with NASA, that's how I got to be C. Hadfield's fan.

In general discussion thread has been reported that TB official stylist started following Nick on IG. I don't know if that means anything more ... but 1 thing is sure, our boy has a style... it kinda makes you want to sing Taylor Swift song "And when we go crashing down, we come back every time. Cause we never go out of style..."

Thanks for bringing that over here. I missed that in the general threads. I took a look at his IG and he also follows Marcus, Lacy, Trista, Jillian, Andi, Kaitlyn, Chris and Blob. So six leads and a couple who just got married on BiP. And now he follows Nick but not Shawn? Why?
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:36 pm

Shawn is not a lead no need to follow him. Shawn IMO dont have that "IT" factor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

+64
Lymie36
KK4
DMBFan
rhondam
lovelove7