SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorettefinale - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 40 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by OnePromise Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:40 pm

Funny, Litta. It is nice to see him enjoying himself with friends.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

bachelorettefinale - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 40 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:46 pm

Litta123 wrote:I'm terrible at reading SM tea leaves, but here goes...

Friend: So you went on this reality show two times?!
Nick: Um, yeah, about that...it's gonna be three times!

Probably not even close on my part, but that was my first thought when seeing this photo. Is Nick giving us a SM clue???? laugh out loud
giggling bachelorettefinale - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 40 3806527698 I can well picture it ... oh, since he thought to be a joke the last time ... maybe he wants to be the last one laughing. peace

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:48 pm

turtleconvertible JJ & I had our hands full running security detail for Nick this weekend. Great time. Great guys. Great job! #lollapalooza #nickapalooza 7min
bachelorettefinale - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 40 11363857_922260584536702_1896222320_n
http://websta.me/p/1043572905055726193_1982071129
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:02 pm

happygolucky wrote:bachelorettefinale - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 40 11313770_856163551085343_1828009298_n
@nick_viall28 Cheers to a great weekend with great friends old and new. @lollapalooza #lollapalooza #summer #friends

and that's a belly-laugh smile bachelorettefinale - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 40 2498057887

LOL, why's he wearing a Patagonia cap? Isn't that where they were supposed to go before they got stuck in Ireland? Maybe they decided to save it as a destination for his season. "Pfft, not gonna waste such a cool place on Kaitlyn".
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:05 pm

notarose wrote:
OnePromise wrote:I love Nick for the next bachelor, but I'm really wondering if he is truly being considered given how much time he is spending out partying with the gaggle of women surrounding him.  There are a number of tweets and a photo of him last night that suggest to me, he is moving on and good for him.  Although I'm not sure the women he is with are quite the mature type I was hoping that he would end up with.  However, it could just be a last hurrah before assuming the lead role himself.  Who knows...

@crystalleigh: " @viallnicholas28 is hot, he's yummy, smooth like champagne " -@alexalosey after 3 drinks

And then @alexalosey posted a photo of Nick on a couch with four women and some random guy, which was taken down just a few minutes ago... I have a copy of it, but can't get it online.  

yes  I saw it as well.

The random guy was:
http://www.laconfident.com/?cat=4

He is a software developer with a passion for the arts. I am posting his link because the vid on this page is IMO better than anything I've seen done by TPTB.  It is a 60 day web relationship.  After each day, wait a sec for the next day to begin.  Each clip is quite short. Epitomizes "real/raw" so if that's your thing you might enjoy checking it out.  Smiley

And it looks like two of the girls are fashion and beauty bloggers for Teen Vogue and one is a model. Maybe he is trying to appeal to the younger crowd for next season? Networking?

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:06 pm

I do like Clint's clever captions (tweets) never disappoints ... so the above pic was from Saturday's pre-Metallica concert at #nickapalooza ... get it Clint, Nick is like a flame to the moths ...who just keep sticking on and buzzing. Hugesmile

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:08 pm

bluwavz wrote:
turtleconvertible JJ & I had our hands full running security detail for Nick this weekend. Great time. Great guys. Great job! #lollapalooza #nickapalooza 7min
bachelorettefinale - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 40 11363857_922260584536702_1896222320_n
http://websta.me/p/1043572905055726193_1982071129

They look like they are having a blast. Great picture!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:12 pm

mindless wrote:LOL, why's he wearing a Patagonia cap? Isn't that where they were supposed to go before they got stuck in Ireland? Maybe they decided to save it as a destination for his season. "Pfft, not gonna waste such a cool place on Kaitlyn".
cantstopl just when you mention ... that cap all the guys apparently got it in a TB-basket  ... maybe as a consolation gift ... If Nick does become next Bach ... and if they do finally reach the scheduled destination ...I might watch, I love Argentina... oooh, and Nick can try some tango ... since he loves learning new dance moves. #caliente

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:17 pm

happygolucky wrote:
mindless wrote:LOL, why's he wearing a Patagonia cap? Isn't that where they were supposed to go before they got stuck in Ireland? Maybe they decided to save it as a destination for his season. "Pfft, not gonna waste such a cool place on Kaitlyn".
cantstopl just when you mention ... that cap all the guys apparently got it in a TB-basket  ... maybe as a consolation gift ... If Nick does become next Bach ... and if they do finally reach the scheduled destination ...I might watch, I love Argentina... oooh, and Nick can try some tango ... since he loves learning new dance moves. #caliente

Hugesmile I thought the same thing. Consolation gift. I don't think IMO, that Nick will be the next bachelor, but I have to say, even I as a Nick fan, was completely stunned at the amount of love and support Nick received these past 2 days on twitter. I can only imagine TPTB scratching their heads wondering where did all of it come from ( I've seen a lot of hate during the season). It was very satisfying to say the least. GO NICK CHICKS! cheerleader peace
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:28 pm

Beagle wrote:
Hugesmile I thought the same thing. Consolation gift. I don't think IMO, that Nick will be the next bachelor, but I have to say, even I as a Nick fan, was completely stunned at the amount of love and support Nick received these past 2 days on twitter. I can only imagine TPTB scratching their heads wondering where did all of it come from ( I've seen a lot of hate during the season). It was very satisfying to say the least. GO NICK CHICKS! cheerleader peace
It is kinda crazy. When counting the number of likes on Nick to be bachelor tweets there are more likes on his tweets than for Ben H.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:37 pm

The way that I can easily explain the SM stuff is that Nick's fans are devoted.  They tend to be passionate about all things "Nick".  So he gets a lot of support on Twitter and IG comments, pretty equivalent to what Ben H. gets when you figure in how many followers each has.  

And Ben H has appeal to the younger crowd which are for sure more active on SM in general, so it makes sense that Ben has more followers on both Twitter and IG.  But the number of followers on SM doesn't necessarily equate to viewers.  It might actually not equate very well at all.  Many young people are more likely to watch the show online or with a DVR, which is not even counted in ratings numbers unless you watch the commercials.  Whereas an older or more devoted crowd might watch in real time the "old fashioned" way.  Which is why we see the overall ratings going up whenever Nick is on screen, but the numbers on SM not adding up to be overwhelmingly high.

People are watching for Nick no matter what the SM numbers say.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:25 pm

OnePromise wrote:The way that I can easily explain the SM stuff is that Nick's fans are devoted.  They tend to be passionate about all things "Nick".  So he gets a lot of support on Twitter and IG comments, pretty equivalent to what Ben H. gets when you figure in how many followers each has.  

And Ben H has appeal to the younger crowd which are for sure more active on SM in general, so it makes sense that Ben has more followers on both Twitter and IG.  But the number of followers on SM doesn't necessarily equate to viewers.  It might actually not equate very well at all.  Many young people are more likely to watch the show online or with a DVR, which is not even counted in ratings numbers unless you watch the commercials.  Whereas an older or more devoted crowd might watch in real time the "old fashioned" way.  Which is why we see the overall ratings going up whenever Nick is on screen, but the numbers on SM not adding up to be overwhelmingly high.

People are watching for Nick no matter what the SM numbers say.  
ITA. Most SM users are not in the demographic for the ratings or viewers when it comes to followers. As you posted, it is the older crowd (I'd say 25+) that watches in real time and are the devoted viewers who do not follow the contestants on SM.

I have noticed that most viewers who like Nick are indeed 25+. Those who like Ben H are a lot younger based on his followers and funnily enough, even in Twitter comments for "18+ comment for next bachelor" there are multiple tweets saying "I am not 18 but Ben H".

There is a different market appeal for either guy and most see Ben H as too young or boring and Nick as ready for him to get his love story. I think this correlates to the age of viewers.

I also think that the younger crowd is more likely to be spoiled and know the ending. Plus, it has been the norm to cast the lead before FRC since proposal-rejected F2, so I think the followers are able to increase so much when people like Ben H leave because they are aware he is not the F1 (like Shawn was seen to be from the getgo).

Also, I have to keep in mind that Nick only was on for half a season. Ben H and others had a full season to garner followers/fans.

The fact that Nick has so much support even with a reputation and only being on screen 1/2 the season shows me he is compelling tv.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

+64
Lymie36
KK4
DMBFan
rhondam
lovelove7