SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorettefinale - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 43 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by mindless Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:13 am

Litta123 wrote:AAL, that's what I was thinking. Out of respect to Nick, I am reluctant to post. I'd rather not do anything right now other to say I have them. He deleted them for a reason. What that reason is remains to be seen...maybe he decided there was a "mean girl" edge to them and decided it was better to take them down. It could be as simple as that.

I agree. There's reason he deleted them and no matter what that reason is, I think we should respect his decision.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

bachelorettefinale - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 43 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by OnePromise Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:17 am

Agreed with above.

I also posted this in another thread, but thought it good to put here as well:

Actually, IMO Nick was very careful about what and whom he posted about.  The comment about "Claire" was just a play off of her use of childish sounding words and he spelled her name wrong again just like last season.  They actually had a little running joke last season between them about it.  So, I don't think his Clare comment was meant in a negative way... I just saw him teasing a friend.  

And his comments about Ashley were actually sort of in her defense.  He said that although she lacked perspective during the show, she was actually quite self aware and well spoken when she wasn't crying.  I think he was speaking to the fact that the show twists who people really are and how they are portrayed.  He realizes that Ashley is a different person in real life than how she was portrayed on the show.  I did not see them as negative at all.  Just truthful and actually supportive of her.

I think he took them down because upon further consideration, they appeared mean spirited. I don't think he meant them that way, but with all the cyber bullying stuff... It was a good decision on his part.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:19 am

rosesrREd wrote:It was CH who brought up Nick, and he asked a very specific question about him to the guests. He did not do that with Ben.  Also, the fact that Nick deleted 2 not so flattering tweets about BIP, really tells me that the gig is his.  

But what do you think of the boo's in the audience when Nick's name was mentioned?
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:23 am

Stacia620 wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:It was CH who brought up Nick, and he asked a very specific question about him to the guests. He did not do that with Ben.  Also, the fact that Nick deleted 2 not so flattering tweets about BIP, really tells me that the gig is his.  

But what do you think of the boo's in the audience when Nick's name was mentioned?

I think that the "boos" are out of the producers hands. It is a live show and they can not control what audience members say and do with a live show completely. Plus, part of the reason they would choose Nick would be due to his controversial nature. They know people hate him. It is part of the reason he would bring the ratings. The producers know and love this. Let them boo him. They will still bring to light the reasons why he would be the chosen one through the wise guidance of the guru Chris Harrison. Hugesmile

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:26 am

OK, so when did Ashly say something nice about Nick tonight? I first noticed Nick deleted his tweets before 6:30 PST, that's around 9:30 EST. I want to know if he deleted them before or after Ashley's nice comment about him.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:33 am

Since Nick usually does tweet during Bach/Bette/BIP and he didn't tonight (or deleted them), makes me think that something is definitely up in regards to him being the Bachelor.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:36 am

Stacia620 wrote:

I didn[t hear any boos but people keeping bring that up. I'm going have to go back and listen very carefully

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:42 am

mizzoufan wrote:
Stacia620 wrote:

I didn[t hear any boos but people keeping bring that up. I'm going have to go back and listen very carefully

I didn't either. The first time I heard about it was on this forum.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:47 am

I think CH had no choice but to bring Nick's name up because there was a bigger support on twitter on that specific question for Nick than for Ben H. They just can't ignore all the comments that were there for Nick. It would be too obvious then, that he wasn't the chosen one IMO.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:00 am

Beagle wrote:

I think CH had no choice but to bring Nick's name up because there was a bigger support on twitter on that specific question for Nick than for Ben H. They just can't ignore all the comments that were there for Nick. It would be too obvious then, that he wasn't the chosen one IMO.
"

Maybe. But it went further than just asking "what are they saying about Nick." He actually asked his guest "would you like to see Nick as TB."
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:06 am

I am gonna end the night on my favorite thread. rock Good night alll
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:08 am

Stacia620 wrote:

I didn't hear boos in the audience... I'll have to go back and listen again.....tomorrow! hi

Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

+64
Lymie36
KK4
DMBFan
rhondam
lovelove7