SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorettefinale - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 44 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by Stacia620 Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:19 am

I can't really recall if it was actually boo's or more like groans?  I can't watch it back, I deleted it.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

bachelorettefinale - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 44 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:28 am

Yeah, I think it was more of the shocked/"ooh" sound, rather than flat out boos.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:44 am

chasingpavements wrote:Yeah, I think it was more of the shocked/"ooh" sound, rather than flat out boos.

No Boos on my TV and I was prepared to listen very closely... :yes:

bachelorettefinale - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 44 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:59 am

He may have been told to delete the tweets by TPTB.  Since he appeared on the last season he would have contract restrictions from that and possibly be monitored. Or the explanations previously stated up thread apply.

Nick also deleted an IG pic but has since reposted it with one guy cropped out.  It is the pic of himself and @cruiz07.  Cruiz07 's IG account is now private.  While it was still public, he posted a pic with Nick and also reposted Nick's original pic of he, Nick, and the 3rd guy.
Who knows, the deleted pic could have been related to a comment Ronnie Woo wrote on it.
It's all very strange and may be franchise "on a leash".

Guess we'll know soon enough.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:08 am

OnePromise wrote:Agreed with above.

I also posted this in another thread, but thought it good to put here as well:

Actually, IMO Nick was very careful about what and whom he posted about.  The comment about "Claire" was just a play off of her use of childish sounding words and he spelled her name wrong again just like last season.  They actually had a little running joke last season between them about it.  So, I don't think his Clare comment was meant in a negative way... I just saw him teasing a friend.  

And his comments about Ashley were actually sort of in her defense.  He said that although she lacked perspective during the show, she was actually quite self aware and well spoken when she wasn't crying.  I think he was speaking to the fact that the show twists who people really are and how they are portrayed.  He realizes that Ashley is a different person in real life than how she was portrayed on the show.  I did not see them as negative at all.  Just truthful and actually supportive of her.

I think he took them down because upon further consideration, they appeared mean spirited.  I don't think he meant them that way, but with all the cyber bullying stuff... It was a good decision on his part.  

I didn't check twitter in time to see his tweets but from what is described above, it definitely doesn't seem like a big deal. If you check his favorites, he favored a few things during/after show time his time that were kind of all over the map. He favored a couple positive tweets about being Bachelor/him in general, he favored positive tweets about Ashley I and Mikey T and then a couple "JJ for Bachelor" tweets and then one from a girl who told him to forget the show he can come and date her. I tend to agree with Beagle that it will end up being Ben H and they have already decided but want to keep the hype going. Maybe they don't want Nick getting back to "too normal" life/tweets such as the way he live-tweeted last season of BIP until an official announcement has been made. They are definitely feeding off the sudden Nick for Bachelor SM and using it to keep suspense/excitement going. That is my feeling on it though again as I mentioned previously with my track record I could be very wrong. laugh out loud

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:23 am

There were NO Boo's for Nick or anyone else.  Absolutely NO BOO's. I mentioned this on both the BIP episode thread and Bachelor thread as well.  I DVR'd the After Show as well as the episode and after reading all the threads went back an watched and listened to Bachelor discussion segment over and over.  NO Boo's at any time. I went into greater detail on the other threads but since I am just among friends here... bachelorettefinale - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 44 2498057887   bestbud!    I feel that the signs are definitely pointing to Nick as the next Bachelor.  I will be quite surprised if it given to someone else.  No one else has the storyline.  As always JMO regarding the Bachelor choice. Hugesmile #NickChicks United high five celebrate :sending flowers
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:24 am

notarose wrote:He may have been told to delete the tweets by TPTB.  Since he appeared on the last season he would have contract restrictions from that and possibly be monitored. Or the explanations previously stated up thread apply.

Nick also deleted an IG pic but has since reposted it with one guy cropped out.  It is the pic of himself and @cruiz07.  Cruiz07 's IG account is now private.  While it was still public, he posted a pic with Nick and also reposted Nick's original pic of he, Nick, and the 3rd guy.
Who knows, the deleted pic could have been related to a comment Ronnie Woo wrote on it.
It's all very strange and may be franchise "on a leash".

Guess we'll know soon enough.

Oh that's strange. It could just be that the 3rd guy didn't want his face associated with Nick. Maybe someone's read here and knows those pics have been talked about. Might be afraid that the tabloids will pick up the whole Shawn and Nick sharing friends story and the pics will be spread around. That would explain Cruiz making his account private too.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:46 am

It sounded like there was one lowly audible boo when CH brought up Nick's name. That's what I heard.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:49 am

OnePromise wrote:Agreed with above.

I also posted this in another thread, but thought it good to put here as well:

Actually, IMO Nick was very careful about what and whom he posted about.  The comment about "Claire" was just a play off of her use of childish sounding words and he spelled her name wrong again just like last season.  They actually had a little running joke last season between them about it.  So, I don't think his Clare comment was meant in a negative way... I just saw him teasing a friend.  

And his comments about Ashley were actually sort of in her defense.  He said that although she lacked perspective during the show, she was actually quite self aware and well spoken when she wasn't crying.  I think he was speaking to the fact that the show twists who people really are and how they are portrayed.  He realizes that Ashley is a different person in real life than how she was portrayed on the show.  I did not see them as negative at all.  Just truthful and actually supportive of her.

I think he took them down because upon further consideration, they appeared mean spirited.  I don't think he meant them that way, but with all the cyber bullying stuff... It was a good decision on his part.  

Just a thought but maybe some might take his tweets as trying to be flirtatious to Clare or Ashley, and if that's how his relationship with Kaitlyn started, he doesn't need to go down that road again if he's at all in the running as the next lead.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:25 am

Nick tweeted during the show and deleted it?
Isn't Ronnie Woo a contestant from Andi's season? What comment did he write??
I have company here so I have to sneak peek here when I could.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:46 am

When I looked at cruze's IG the other day when the pic was posted, there was another pic posted 5 days after the ATFR that he said paraphrasing, congrats to SBooth, we'll see how the wife likes Sunday nights, some sort of drink,  at whatever, sounded like a bar to which Ronnie replied, "that's if we get invited" to which cruze replied hahaha.

ETA: and another comment by looked like a female that said paraphrasing, does Sbooth know you're following the other guy? he's gonna be pi$$ed.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:36 pm

The friends could be making fun about Shawn's edit of being possessive and jealous. But hmmm... it also could be they don't like Kaitlyn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

+64
Lymie36
KK4
DMBFan
rhondam
lovelove7