SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 12 of 27 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Trueloveforever Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:23 pm

Snapchat from the other day.. only one that got saved  to my device giggling

I think the caption was: Not made for life on the road cantstopl

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by dw_a_mom Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:56 pm

Enjoying the photos and articles!

They can't know for sure yet if they will make it (no matter what their hopes are or what they say, the relationship has barely started), but I hope they enjoy the ride. Very cute together. It will be wonderful if they make it.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:28 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:Enjoying the photos and articles!

They can't know for sure yet if they will make it (no matter what their hopes are or what they say, the relationship has barely started), but I hope they enjoy the ride. Very cute together. It will be wonderful if they make it.
Their fans on periscope were asking them to stay together and Kait laughed and said, "ok!" You're right, no one knows the future and no one can control it, but they both seem totally committed and devoted to each other and their relationship. So as long as she's (and Shawn too of course) so hopeful for them, I will be too Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:55 pm

^^^^me too. Just love them. They make me smile and laugh watching their SM! ❤️
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:01 pm

They are so in sync with one another. It's obvious they just can't get enough each other.
They know they got a little screwed by tptb and are having the last laugh!

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:25 am

agentcurls wrote:They are so in sync with one another. It's obvious they just can't get enough each other.
They know they got a little screwed by tptb and are having the last laugh!

I agree agent curls!  I am so happy that Shawn and Kait are moving on and Nick is someone who is in the past now! They are with Shawns family as we speak and having a blast!!! Kudos to them for taking their relationship in the real world! I wish the the best!! ❤️
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:58 am

was Kaitlyn dancing with Shawn's sister in that one snapchat? They looked so cute together!
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:52 am

terabithia wrote:was Kaitlyn dancing with Shawn's sister in that one snapchat? They looked so cute together!
i

Yes, his sister Jessie ! That was really cute !
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:26 am

Their snaps from last night are so cute. Shawn's sisters and Kait fit in so well together and it's adorable. She snapped that she got two new sisters and Shawn snapped that she's sister approved Smiley

Oh and it's only appropriate that the girl who gave away the Bach mansion's address on snap is now with a man where they gave away their exact coordinates on periscope via gps. I'm so happy they can be stupid together laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:48 am

Kaitlyn is already a part of the Booth fam! Too cute. Now I wish more of the Bach couples were this exhibitionist. But of course they wouldn't quite match up to the KaitBoo cuteness level though. laugh out loud

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:01 pm

agentcurls wrote:Kaitlyn is already a part of the Booth fam! Too cute. Now I wish more of the Bach couples were this exhibitionist. But of course they wouldn't quite match up to the KaitBoo cuteness level though.  laugh out loud

I agree!! She has two new sisters! So happy for kaitboo. I am just going to enjoy the ride. I am getting a Ash and JP vibe. ❤️
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:35 pm

For those who want to rewatch:

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 27 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+49
lipsis
megaa
crunchette
Aunties_Love
Sarahjoh5
minnie_
Kashathediva
Chick2480
Caro_line
mprssdbyu
jojo47