SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3

Page 18 of 61 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 39 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 18 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:58 pm

Click to view their McDonald's commercial
http://www.eonline.com/news/728105/why-are-the-stars-of-the-bachelor-trying-to-sell-us-mcdonald-s

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 18 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 18 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 18 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 18 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:19 pm

Thanks umngirl!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:56 am

Thanks Sugar

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 18 Samuel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 18 Samuel10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 18 Family10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 18 Samuel15Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 18 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:07 am

Source

Last edited by lipsis on Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 18 Samuel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 18 Samuel10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 18 Family10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 18 Samuel15Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 18 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:13 am

Thank you for posting the McDonalds commercial.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:11 am

Love the McDonalds commercial!! Thank you for posting it, I missed it last night.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 18 Cather10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 18 -the-b12Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 18 Bach1212Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 18 Bachel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 18 Wecsrp12Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 18 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:44 pm

Video for this years All Star Softball Classic in Seattle with clips from 2015. The game is a month earlier this year on May 22nd. I don't expect we'll being seeing the Lowe's. I've always enjoyed this event for them but know I'll enjoy the event they are involved with this year much more.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:24 pm

It's okay. They can go back next year with their little one dressed in an adorable baseball themed outfit. Smiley

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 18 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 18 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 18 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:49 pm

^^ and Lola Marms can hold the little one while mommy and daddy kick butt on the field.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:24 pm

lipsis wrote:Video for this years All Star Softball Classic in Seattle with clips from 2015. The game is a month earlier this year on May 22nd. I don't expect we'll being seeing the Lowe's. I've always enjoyed this event for them but know I'll enjoy the event they are involved with this year much more.

Guess Jason ditched Molly for Holly!! Hugesmile
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:47 pm

^^^ haha, I didn't notice that until you mentioned it. That Jason sure goes through the women! Smiley

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:43 pm

Recent interview with People Babies. They are quoted as saying they are still not going to know the babies gender.

Sean and Catherine Lowe are a few months away from becoming parents, but the Bachelor alums are already dreaming of life with their little one. (Boy or girl? They aren’t finding out!)

“I cannot wait to watch Disney movies again because I am obsessed,” says Catherine. “It feels weird when you’re 29 and you want to watch Cinderella. So I’ll be really ready when that happens!”

As for former college football player Sean: “I can’t wait to throw the ball around in the backyard. I look forward to that father-son bonding. I can definitely play with a daughter too!”

Now, the couple, who have teamed up with eBay to auction off a Bachelor dream date, including dinner and a Dallas Mavericks game with Sean and Catherine, benefitting the American Heart Association, are relishing their remaining weeks as a family of two.

Of their own date nights, “we try to keep it fresh and interesting,” says Sean. “Last week, we went to Medieval Times just the two of us. It was a blast!”

And Catherine admits she’s easy to please. “The only teriyaki place in Dallas is in a mall,” she says. “It’s my favorite. If he takes me to a movie theater in the mall and then to eat teriyaki, I consider that a date!”

Says Sean with a laugh, “People always ask me how I knew Catherine was the one. Part of the reason was that she didn’t care about the fancy dates and exotic locations [on The Bachelor]. We always talked about how we wished we could just cuddle up on a couch and watch a movie.”

Visit www.ebay.com/heart to bid. The auction will run through 4 p.m. PT/7 p.m ET on Wednesday, Feb. 10. One hundred percent of the proceeds will benefit the American Heart Association.

— Aili Nahas

Source

Last edited by lipsis on Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 61 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 39 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3

+43
Astrobach
maryl
Crazylady29
Idlemess
pikake