SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Post by Linds911 Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:14 pm

bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 33 3806527698

@Shawn_Booth
@kaitlynbristowe Ohh. Ok. Like .. "Biznasss my biznaaasss .. Excuse me but would you please stay the fudge up and out of all of my biznass?"

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 33 8367-910 bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 33 I_got_13 bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 33 E5kqdm15 bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 33 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Post by soccermom333 Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:39 pm

Linds911 wrote: bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 33 3806527698

@Shawn_Booth
@kaitlynbristowe Ohh. Ok. Like .. "Biznasss my biznaaasss .. Excuse me but would you please stay the fudge up and out of all of my biznass?"

Hahaha! :cutesmile!: Thanks Linds!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:01 am

K's Snap:
bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 33 Image46

bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 33 Image47

bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 33 Image48

bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 33 Image49

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 33 8367-910 bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 33 I_got_13 bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 33 E5kqdm15 bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 33 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahjoh5 Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:13 am

Do we think kaitlyn will be on dancing with the stars? I hope so because I think she would be a good dancer and fun. I think they announce the stars on September 2nd, so pretty soon!

Sarahjoh5

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:20 pm

Sarahjoh5 wrote:Do we think kaitlyn will be on dancing with the stars? I hope so because I think she would be a good dancer and fun. I think they announce the stars on September 2nd, so pretty soon!
Kait hasn't been asked and even she thinks it's not happening. I'm sorry to be a bad fan but I think it's for the best. My own personal opinion is that no matter how much Shawn claims he'd love it, I really don't think he'd really love it if another randy was all over her for weeks at a time and suddenly all her attention goes from him to dwts.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Chick2480 Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:39 pm

I agree I think her being in DWTS would be too much this early in the relationship and she even said so herself. They spend 10-12 hrs a day practicing which would mean she couldn't be with him or their family. Better they settle down first before doing that.

Chick2480

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgiekaj Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:16 pm

K's latest snap, the two of them in the back of a car together... Maybe it's a town car and they are en route to the airport to make their way to good Ol' Nashville. Itotal speculation here of course. I want to include a screen shy but this newby doesn't know how to!!

Georgiekaj

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgiekaj Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:25 pm

*screenshot

Georgiekaj

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:46 pm

Georgiekaj wrote:K's latest snap, the two of them in the back of a car together... Maybe it's a town car and they are en route to the airport to make their way to good Ol' Nashville. Itotal speculation here of course. I want to include a screen shy but this newby doesn't know how to!!

Welcome Georgiekaj! I don't have snapchat but based off what you posted if they are headed to an airport ,
I was thinking maybe they are headed to LA possibly for the next Bachelor announcement or even less possibly DWTS (although I really don't want K to do it) ? Guess we will have to wait and see.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by emptysquares Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:49 pm

I think they're headed to see Kait's sister, Haley. She mentioned she'd see them at the end of the month.

emptysquares

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:25 pm

I finally caught up with my reading. What a fun couple to follow? When is the last we had a couple who shared so much of their lives with the fans post show? I am loving it.
Thanks to all of you for sharing their periscope for those of us who don't have one.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:28 pm

Welcome1 Georgiekaj!

Ditto, Maggenzm! Those that do not have the SM accounts etc, are able to be kept in the loop by those who take the time to share. yes to all of you who contribute!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

+55
Sarahjoh5
isittrue
algold29
LenaActually
Linds911