SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Post by bluwavz Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:38 pm

They were spotted at YVR an hour ago.

nadiraschulz Look who we chased down! Excuse the monkey
Vancouver International Airport
bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 34 11875561_757745197681523_1839090249_n
http://websta.me/p/1057551960105437981_325326681
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Post by isittrue Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:27 pm

emptysquares wrote:I think they're headed to see Kait's sister, Haley. She mentioned she'd see them at the end of the month.

Hmmm quite possibly but Haley just sent out a picture of her and her boyfriend titled Date night so maybe they're meeting up with K and S tonight or tomorrow. Then again it wouldn't surprise me if they did show up in LA to celebrate the announcement of Ben being named Bachelor on Monday and Shawn did recently repost a picture of him with Ben on his IG.. Wish we knew for sure!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:54 pm

Where does Haley live?
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:15 am

LenaActually wrote:Where does Haley live?

I believe Edmonton/Alberta.

K and and S were answering fan questions on twitter since K said they were on a plane and bored laugh out loud. She said in response to a question to a fans question how their day was that it was lame because all they did was clean all day . Also said her favorite thing about S besides his hair was everything. She did not answer where they were headed however . Seems kind of late of a flight if they were headed to see Haley unless they see her tomorrow imo

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:21 am

Here's a few of the Q&A.

@kaitlynbristowe
Lame! Cuz we cleaned all day!  

kyla @KylaFellon
@kaitlynbristowe @Shawn_Booth how was your day?

@kaitlynbristowe
Yes. It's gotten to a point where now it's weird if he golfs with clothes on.

Bailey Newman @Baileyy_Newman
@kaitlynbristowe @Shawn_Booth does Shawn still golf without clothes on??

@kaitlynbristowe
Besides his hair? Everything.

Emily Martins @emilyymartins
@kaitlynbristowe @Shawn_Booth whats ur fav thing about shawn?

@Shawn_Booth
Kaitlyn .. But only if we're golfing.  

Juliana Alvarez @juli_alvarez13
@kaitlynbristowe @Shawn_Booth who wears the pants in the relationship

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 34 1f49c

bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 34 8367-910 bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 34 I_got_13 bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 34 E5kqdm15 bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 34 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgiekaj Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:25 am

*screenshot

Georgiekaj

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:17 am

:claphands  :claphands @AgentCurls!  :claphands  :claphands

bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 34 Agent10
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:35 am

Awesome! Congrats @AgentCurls!! I love your videos too! My favorite is "I Knew I Loved You!" <3

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 34 1f49c

bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 34 8367-910 bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 34 I_got_13 bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 34 E5kqdm15 bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 34 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:39 am

bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 34 Screen11

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:45 am

Linds911 wrote:Awesome! Congrats @AgentCurls!! I love your videos too! My favorite is "I Knew I Loved You!" <3

Aw me too! She does such a great job!

I wonder if they are indeed headed to LA (like I suspect )if they will be on the After paradise show on Monday when they announce Ben as next Bachelor??

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:33 am

Yay!! I'm so happy they love Agent's work!! Awesome.

And wherever they were going, they've arrived because Kait snapped them in bed in what looks to be a hotel. She was in bed alone and very unhappy and then with Shawn and very happy laugh out loud So sweet.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:37 am

Linds911 wrote:Awesome! Congrats @AgentCurls!! I love your videos too! My favorite is "I Knew I Loved You!" <3

clapping! well...that was exciting!! That was very sweet of Shawn to reply.

Didn't quite make the snapchat scene like iluvromance's video Smiley bowdown
That one above mentioned is actually hers ❤

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

+55
Sarahjoh5
isittrue
algold29
LenaActually
Linds911