SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

vancity - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Post by algold29 Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:50 pm

LenaActually wrote:They completely spoiled us over the last month so I think it's normal to feel some withdrawal symptoms if they're suddenly MIA for a day or two. But it also makes their snaps and periscopes more special. :Nod:

Exactly!!

I'm not upset about them not posting nor do I think they have broken up. The silence will make their next Snapchat or Periscope that much better for me. :cutesmile!:
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

vancity - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Post by Chick2480 Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:13 pm

New picture of them on Instagram Smiley

Chick2480

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:16 pm

Chick2480 wrote:New picture of them on Instagram Smiley

@Shawn_Booth
Play it for me tutz. @kaitlynbristowe
vancity - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 45 CNXvWB0UkAA5LUi

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

vancity - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 45 8367-910 vancity - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 45 I_got_13 vancity - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 45 E5kqdm15 vancity - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 45 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:17 pm

Sometimes my mind says you look so pretty but my face says I want your body... #shayandmike #iloveweddings by @kaitlynbristowe

vancity - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 45 8367-910 vancity - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 45 I_got_13 vancity - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 45 E5kqdm15 vancity - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 45 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:56 pm

The pic is from today, Shawn just snapped them taking pics for her blog (I think) at a winery. So cute Smiley

I love how Shawn looks at Kait, it's the sweetest thing!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:08 pm

When he whistles & says "sexy librarian look" while she's taking the photos. laugh out loud and she rolls her eyes. laugh out loud

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:42 pm

Alanna wrote:The pic is from today, Shawn just snapped them taking pics for her blog (I think) at a winery. So cute Smiley

I love how Shawn looks at Kait, it's the sweetest thing!!

They are so cute! He was with her during her photo shoot and you can tell her just ADORES her. beatingheart :cutesmile!:

I hope they are at the finale of BIP. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:08 am

K just left Shawn this comment on Shawn's instagram post:
vancity - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 45 Image30
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:49 am

Question: on shawn's snapchat today . Did they photoshoot an alcohol products ? The thing that I asked this because of Shawn snapchat a wine labelled "her" and beer labelled "his". Or that was just nothing . Plus did Kaitlyn also currently promoting the unreserved wine too?. Just asking .

vancity - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 45 Eb97c9
vancity - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 45 9zt107vancity - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 45 Xgicucvancity - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 45 Oaw2uvvancity - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 45 2pqw5k8vancity - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 45 30szzauvancity - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 45 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:45 am

Ahh poor K, this explains the lack of sm the last few days:

@kaitlynbristowe: That's cuz I wasn't!! had a fever all last night and today..sad

They snapped a lot last night and she sounded much better and happier, so she's on the mend.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:54 am

For those of you good people without snapchat:

K: "Babe?"
S: "What"
K: "Would you please make me a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch?"
S: "No!"
K: "Why?!"
S: "You've had like 14 Popsicles today."

I'm assuming the Popsicles could've been a fever reducer. I've heard it works.

Last edited by LenaActually on Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:48 pm

LenaActually wrote:For those of you good people without snapchat:

K: "Babe?"
S: "What"
K: "Will you make me a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch?"
S: "No!"
K: "Why?!"
S: "You've had like 14 Popsicles today."

I'm assuming the Popsicles could've been a fever reducer. I've heard it works.
That was too cute and I think you could tell by his tone that this wasn't the first time she asked for it laugh out loud

Here's her little pout:
vancity - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 45 Image43

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

+55
Sarahjoh5
isittrue
algold29
LenaActually
Linds911