SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 70 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Post by Linds911 Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:35 pm

Shawn just snapped video of all the fish they caught. "Who wants salmon?"

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 70 1f49c

bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 70 8367-910 bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 70 I_got_13 bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 70 E5kqdm15 bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 70 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 70 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Post by Alanna Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:53 pm

That looks awesome!! Who knew they would have something so out of the ordinary (to me) in common?! Especially Kait!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:05 pm

Whitney is just like us laugh out loud (her reply to Kait's tweet on Sunday.)

Whitney Bischoff @whitbisch
Thank god for your snaps and tweet. It had been 3 days and I was getting worried. #shesalive  

and Kaitlyn's tweet back:
@kaitlynbristowe
We are BACK in action. Can't lie. Loved being off the grid  

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 70 1f49c

bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 70 8367-910 bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 70 I_got_13 bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 70 E5kqdm15 bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 70 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:14 pm

Shawn has not tweeted but noticed he has begun following some new people on twitter including Josh M. and Justin Biebers mom laugh out loud.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:16 pm

isittrue wrote:Shawn has not tweeted but noticed he has begun following some new people on twitter including Josh M. and Justin Biebers mom laugh out loud.  
Ugh I was afraid of this. Advocrap. Here we go.

Justin Beiber's mom is a huge fan and wanted the show to end solely based on how Shawn looked at Kait. Agreed!

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:24 pm

Alanna wrote:
isittrue wrote:Shawn has not tweeted but noticed he has begun following some new people on twitter including Josh M. and Justin Biebers mom laugh out loud.  
Ugh I was afraid of this. Advocrap. Here we go.

Justin Beiber's mom is a huge fan and wanted the show to end solely based on how Shawn looked at Kait. Agreed!

Yeah and josh is headed to Nashville tomorrow ... And followed Shawn and Cupcake on twitter along with a couple other guys from Kait's season. Hopefully Shawn does not start advocare sales.

Yeah I remember Justin's mom's quote as well: cute!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:31 pm

So happy they are back! I hope they head to Nashville soon. Still waiting for their next scope! Maybe tonight??!! Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:35 pm

So what's Advocare/Advocrap?
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:39 pm

LenaActually wrote:So what's Advocare/Advocrap?
It's a mlm scheme that sells "health" supplements that are terrible for you under the guise of health/losing weight.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:50 pm

Oh I would love Josh and Shawn to meet/hang out but please not for Advocare reasons! laugh out loud

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:54 pm

^^^ Me too Linds!

Love my new avatar! I can't get over how relaxed Shawn looks. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:59 pm

I really can't even imagine Kait and Josh hanging out whatsoever. Both of them constantly need to be the center of attention, and on top of that, Kaitlyn gets annoyed when Shawn even teases her by acting like a frat dude bro and no one exudes frat bro animal house more than josh. So this should be fun if they meet up.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

+55
Sarahjoh5
isittrue
algold29
LenaActually
Linds911