SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Post by Linds911 Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:07 pm

laugh out loud so true Alanna!

soccermom333 wrote:^^^ Me too Linds!  

Love my new avatar!  I can't get over how relaxed Shawn looks.  Smiley

Perfect! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 71 8367-910 bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 71 I_got_13 bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 71 E5kqdm15 bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 71 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Post by Alanna Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:18 am

Aww! Who doubted that whether or not it was true, Shawn would say Kait caught the bigger fish? He's so sweet and they're so cute!!

bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 71 Image14
bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 71 Image15

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mella13 Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:23 am

Yey, they are back. Smiley Kaitlyn commentary below this picture is so sweet. Smiley
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:31 am

Shawn is such a cutie in that picture. And her fish doesn't look that much bigger than his.
On another note, Shawn so gracious when it comes to stuff like this. Always the first to extend a "Thank You" or show his appreciation, both on Twitter and Instagram. He really IS a gentleman, even though he jokes about it.

Better quality pic:
bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 71 Fishin10
instagram.com/shawn_booth18
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:33 am

They are adorable! Sweetest couple. beatingheart

Happy to have them back. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Mella13 Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:26 am

And what most important - they seems so happy Smiley
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by minnie_ Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:19 am

They look so happy and relaxed heartbeat

bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 71 11910399_911151725623177_2096552868_n
seethrumyiisLook who's passing through #haidagwaii from fishing at WCFC. @shawn_booth18 and @kaitlynbristowe
minnie_
minnie_

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:22 am

Oh interesting NY Fashion week possibly? Kait's Snap:

bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 71 Image13

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 71 8367-910 bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 71 I_got_13 bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 71 E5kqdm15 bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 71 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:02 am

Maybe going to CT to see his family already? They haven't mentioned anything about nyfw but that's possible also.

Kait looks so young and cute without a shred of makeup. Guess she's getting more comfortable with him since she used to wear it just hanging out in bed (snapchat, anyone?! laugh out loud).

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:00 am

Alanna wrote:Maybe going to CT to see his family already? They haven't mentioned anything about nyfw but that's possible also.

Kait looks so young and cute without a shred of makeup. Guess she's getting more comfortable with him since she used to wear it just hanging out in bed (snapchat, anyone?! laugh out loud).

I think in one of their interviews he said he knew she was the one the night in SA when she came to his room with sweats, ponytail and no makeup and they just hung out so I think he prefers her without a lot of makeup.

When does Fashion week start/end. I believe they are supposed to see his family next weekend at least according to Meghanns IG she posted last week. I can't imagine them flying to Ny and back to Vancouver and then to Connecticut so perhaps this begins their stay in the states. I wonder where Nashville fits in?

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:07 am

^^^
Fashion Week started yesterday, so @Linds911 made a pretty good guess. I think they'll be visiting his family on this trip as well. It's just a matter of when.

And P.S., K is one of those girls who look really pretty without makeup. Probably even better!

Last edited by LenaActually on Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:17 am; edited 2 times in total
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:13 am

This is both the funniest and cutest thing I've seen this week but that's probably because these two were gone all week, then it'd only be top 5 or so heartbeat

bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 71 Image16

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

+55
Sarahjoh5
isittrue
algold29
LenaActually
Linds911