SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:27 am

So you think that Carly and Kirk are still together contrary to what RS says ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:41 am

I have no idea, I haven't been stalking and I have no idea what RS says. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:59 pm

nd4reality wrote:
albean99 wrote:Have been on vacation so haven't watched any yet but Carly and Dan seem to be friendly now or at least she's posted some pics of her with Dan that she labels "friends". She had an appearance in Vegas where he lives so they hung out. They look cute together but may not be enough for a long distance relationship.

Not looking forward to seeing Nick P on the show. Couldn't stand him on BP. Really all I want to see is Jared. I wish he were with someone other than Ashley I or Clare.

Seems like they are all "Friends". Not sure what to make of it at all.  Hugesmile

I didnt watch that season 3 of BP when Nick won since none of the contestants interested me but Nick was of no interest to me on his season.

That was a gooooood season of BP. As the winning couple, Rachel chose "share" (of the prize money) and Nick chose "keep"... and HE got it all! Ha ha! I did feel sorry for Rachel... at first. Yet, in hindsight, she didn't treat Nick very well all season long and even bad-mouthed him in a cell phone call to Mike Stag for no reason at all. (The handlers will give a BP contestant a phone to use, provided that they make a fool of themselves with it on national TV.) Nick didn't do anything wrong except for being less "cool" to the other contestants. Technically he never "owed" anybody anything.

OK... Nick was selfish. Ha ha!

That was the closest the Fleiss Fantasy Hour ever came to duplicating Big Brother or Survivor.

Yet Fleiss wants to convince us that people "fall in love" on his show (the fantasy) instead of seeking their 15-minutes-of-fame (the reality). Personally, I think virtually everybody on Bachelor In Paradise are "friends" instead of "lovers". Aside from Marcus and Lacy, the only couple last year who looked like there was any "action" of substance happening off camera was Clare & Zack... and they were quite interesting post show in terms of instagram and twitter. (I still wonder if they secretly "met up" post show on the sly... on account of those troublesome "pheromones". Her instagram with Chris Soules sporting the bunny ears and "all eggs in one basket" sure read to me as "Zack, if you still want what I can offer, you must make sure my basket is full"... or "I'll only bed you if you wed me." Papa's DVD is still sitting on the shelf.)

Somebody last night said "eggs in one basket", but I forgot who.

Looking at Clare with Jared... and Jared with Ashley... and Carly & Kirk... and Dan and the other Ashley... I am just not seeing "IT". Oh sure, everybody needs a partner so they can stay on TeeVee. Have seen so little of Jade and Tanner so far to determine if "IT" is there or not.

Sorry.

I sound ssssooooo jaded with this show. I will try to take my proper prescription of Reality TV Romance medication to get me through to our happily-ever-after finale.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Chancy Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:41 pm

Joe's edit last night was awful. The awkwardness of his arrival, the uncomfortable silence, his jab at Clare, the weird way he "asked" Juella out. Then, the in your face scene with the producer. Other than Shawn running to a producer because Jared got the GDR, I don't remember the show so obviously showing a convo with a producer without hiding behind raccoons and such. He was so disrespectful, sitting with his legs spread, and farting. We have Erica's tiara, Tierra's eyebrow, and Josh's scarf. We can now add Joes' fart.

Also, he owns racehorses, and his reply to have you done much riding was, I've done some. Why not cop to being in the business? His response to the criticism of his ungallant behavior was first that he was nervous, then blamed it on editing. I'm sure both contributed to his unflattering portrayal, but he said what he said about his strategy to use not very smart Juella to get to Samantha. Ugh, liked him on Kaitlyn's season until he got so testy about being dumped but no more.

Chancy

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:29 pm

Joe's "producer" scenes reminded me of Bentley's PI sessions on Ashley's season. I wonder if both guys wanted to "promote something" and got grumpy when not allowed to.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:25 pm

^^^ Agree. Smart producers. Hopefully one of the cast wises up soon and spills the beans.

I noticed that when CH announced that he could see some strong relationships already forming (prior to the last RC) the camera panned to Kirk/carly and Tanner/Jade but when he said a lot can change in paradise it panned to Ashley/Dan and then he said you never know who can show up it panned to jonathan/the single mom.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:25 pm

Now... I can see THAT combo: Jonathan and Juelia. Both have The Kid. Yet she isn't feeling the ooomph with him. Ouch. Guess she favors The Bad Boy even if he keeps it hidden in a producer's interview.

Poor Ashley was simply an ugly duckling compared to The Great Emily Maynard, according to Big Bad Bentley. Yet Joe thinks Juelia isn't very smart. Either that or he hopes she isn't and was expecting the producer to confirm that to him. Smart ladies he can not date.

Had to go back to my notes this past season...

1.) Got an intro... but all I remember is that he was shown as "rural" Kentucky.
2.) He got her to drink moonshine out of the limo and she said it tasted "warm".
3.) Joe was the one whose "junk" was exposed in his wrestling "diapers" and Kaitlyn was NOT impressed. Not sure why exactly.
4.) JJ put his arm around him when they learned they were getting the 2 on 1 date. JJ got the axe though. Funny how JJ only ridicules Joshua on this show instead of Joe.
5.) On the group date he gets axed, he is in "do or die" mode.
6.) He had to relieve himself during the blooper reel, after sitting with Kait. No wonder he was in "do or die" mode.

My guess is that his EDIT Storyline pre-Bachelor In Paradise is as The Guy Who Has Troubles Down Below On Account Of Too Much Liquid Intake.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:57 pm

afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 CMFJFHwUEAAorn-
Megan Firestone ‏@mfirestone12
Hey you guyssss...watch #BachelorInParadise and #AfterParadise. If you don't Jared will be sad. #bachelornation
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:59 pm

I am afraid Jared will be sad--not that I really think he cares what I do. giggling

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:03 pm

Mike has a ponty tail on the top of his head in his PI's then he doesn't. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:09 pm

Clare was orgasming hanging from that rope with Jared.

Ashley is indeed a child inside a woman's body. Well said, Dan(?)!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:10 pm

Jared is so hot :fanningfan

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+61
sparkler
whit90
nd4reality
Lievta
Nibbles22