SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

neverforget -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 2 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by bleuberry Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:32 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
Nibbles22 wrote:

Well, maybe K shouldn't have led him on, asked him to come onto the show, have sex with him multiple times, let him start to propose, and then follow-up on national tv laughing about it all.  Jmo, but I'm pretty sure Nick knows he dodged a bullet.  He deserves a smart, classy, intelligent woman, and that's sure not K.

I wasn't even referring to Kaitlyn. Is she still determining his actions?
You certainly implied he wasn't ready for his 15 min to expire, and imo, K was the reason he came back in the first place.  If tptb are now offering him the opportunity as the lead, why should he pass that up?  Imo, he's really one of the few people who has actually put it all out there to find love.  If he chooses to accept, maybe 3rd time will be a charm!

I was speaking about now actually, seeing as he's even more desperately clinging on after this second round. JMO. Hugesmile

neverforget -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 2 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

neverforget -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 2 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by happygolucky Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:40 pm

Maybe because he realized, that despite going back to his "old" life after 1st stint, despite not having done anything to profit from his first Bette round, he was still called the fame*** and the dude who wants attention and girl-pants ... that now he can do whatever he wants to do, with no concern of the people watching, because the backlash is going to be the same.
So he can profit this time from his 2nd stint, take the experience for another spin for some financial gain, use the attention for own benefit, since he was used by others just the same.
He would be a fool if he wouldn't. Use it. Otherwise it was all for free and for nothing.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:50 pm

Yeah, I think that Nick has changed unfortunately. Like he told the guys when he came back, after Andi's season he went back to his normal life - he hung out with the same old friends and went back to his boring job of sales. This time, not so much. He's using the "I'm Nick from the Bachelor" to hook up with girls, he's speaking to tabloids about S/K, and he's posting incredibly douchey underwear pictures that he's about a decade too old for. I wish that someone close to him would just tell him to stop. I still think he's a good guy, but the fame and attention has gotten to him. It's probably what JJ said - he's someone who's probably been ignored coming from such a huge family and this is his way of standing out.

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:53 pm

happygolucky wrote:Maybe because he realized, that despite going back to his "old" life after 1st stint, despite not having done anything to profit from his first Bette round, he was still called the fame*** and the dude who wants attention and girl-pants ... that now he can do whatever he wants to do, with no concern of the people watching, because the backlash is going to be the same.
So he can profit this time from his 2nd stint, take the experience for another spin for some financial gain, use the attention for own benefit, since he was used by others just the same.
He would be a fool if he wouldn't. Use it. Otherwise it was all for free and for nothing.
when I read this, I said "End of Story". In my mind, nothing to add. Live loud love hard. I read that somewhere! :cutesmile!:

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:02 pm

I don't see Nick changing at all.
I see him dealing with the cards he was dealt and using them to his advantage.
Funny how that seems to be a knock on him but not on others.
But that's just his special snowflake appeal I guess.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:04 pm

happygolucky wrote:Maybe because he realized, that despite going back to his "old" life after 1st stint, despite not having done anything to profit from his first Bette round, he was still called the fame*** and the dude who wants attention and girl-pants ... that now he can do whatever he wants to do, with no concern of the people watching, because the backlash is going to be the same.

I don't know, I think that's somewhat backward thinking. People think he's a douche, so he should just be a douche? What about having integrity and just doing the right thing?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:05 pm

chasingpavements wrote:Yeah, I think that Nick has changed unfortunately. Like he told the guys when he came back, after Andi's season he went back to his normal life - he hung out with the same old friends and went back to his boring job of sales. This time, not so much. He's using the "I'm Nick from the Bachelor" to hook up with girls, he's speaking to tabloids about S/K, and he's posting incredibly douchey underwear pictures that he's about a decade too old for. I wish that someone close to him would just tell him to stop. I still think he's a good guy, but the fame and attention has gotten to him. It's probably what JJ said - he's someone who's probably been ignored coming from such a huge family and this is his way of standing out.

How has he not gone back to his normal life.  He's back at work, he still hangs with his friends, he's made new friends from the experience, he's been offered modeling opportunities, again that's more work, more income.  I haven't seen anything indicating he is using his status to hook-up with women because he's 'Nick from the Bachelor(ette)'.  Does he have people actually following home, and making note of alleged hook-ups?  I'm curious as hell about that.  Also, if random fans of the show see him out and about, and he leaves a bar with someone, does that qualify as a hook-up?  Wow, if so, I've hooked up with more men in my life than I realized! Embarressed!
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:06 pm

chasingpavements wrote:Yeah, I think that Nick has changed unfortunately. Like he told the guys when he came back, after Andi's season he went back to his normal life - he hung out with the same old friends and went back to his boring job of sales. This time, not so much. He's using the "I'm Nick from the Bachelor" to hook up with girls, he's speaking to tabloids about S/K, and he's posting incredibly douchey underwear pictures that he's about a decade too old for. I wish that someone close to him would just tell him to stop. I still think he's a good guy, but the fame and attention has gotten to him. It's probably what JJ said - he's someone who's probably been ignored coming from such a huge family and this is his way of standing out.

Why assume that Nick's "change" is for the worst?  I do see a different man now than at the beginning of Andi's season, but I don't think that the change is all bad.  I see a man who is bolder, more confident in his own skin, not afraid to say what he thinks and be himself no matter what others say about him.  Those are quality character traits IMO.  I would much rather have a friendship with someone who knows who they are and owns it.  

Why does it make Nick a better person if he were to fade back into his old life?  What does that prove?  

A wise person learns and grows from their experiences.  Nick has and is doing that.  I think that it makes him smarter to take advantage of the perks offered to him this time around.  Because as was said above, he certainly did not fair better last time when he ignored the "celebrity" lifestyle... people still labeled him as a fame seeking, ingenuine person.  So he learned and is living out that it doesn't matter what others think of you.  Your value should not be defined by what others think of you.  Do you.  Be you.  And do not be ashamed.  

"Live loud and love hard."  For sure.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:10 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:

How has he not gone back to his normal life.  He's back at work, he still hangs with his friends, he's made new friends from the experience, he's been offered modeling opportunities, again that's more work, more income.  I haven't seen anything indicating he is using his status to hook-up with women because he's 'Nick from the Bachelor(ette)'.  Does he have people actually following home, and making note of alleged hook-ups?  I'm curious as hell about that.  Also, if random fans of the show see him out and about, and he leaves a bar with someone, does that qualify as a hook-up?  Wow, if so, I've hooked up with more men in my life than I realized! Embarressed!

Anyone can look at my post history and see that I was one of the biggest Nick defenders here. I am not being biased here. I have heard firsthand accounts of him using "I'm Nick from the Bachelorette" to hook up with girls. I didn't believe it when RS posted a couple of reader emails saying the same thing, but it's much harder to ignore when it's someone you know IRL, who has no feelings towards Nick whatsoever, who is saying that. I don't know why that's so hard to believe, honestly. 90% of guys from the franchise do that and Nick had sex with a woman on a first date. He's obviously not opposed to casual sex.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:11 pm

chasingpavements wrote:

I don't know, I think that's somewhat backward thinking. People think he's a douche, so he should just be a douche? What about having integrity and just doing the right thing?

Doing the "Right thing"?
Doing the right thing is Nick doing what he wants to do. His life.
Wanting to be a model. Be on tv. Whatever it is is no different than anyone else who goes on TV.
This is a TV show after all - for ALL of them.
Look at Sean and Cat and their further tv stints.
I really don't get why Nick has to do the "right thing".
For whom? People that don't even care for him anyway?
What a waste of his own life. And it is HIS life.
If opportunities come in life, why not take them?
What does he have to lose? Nothing, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:15 pm

Fair enough. He lost me as a fan, but I'm certainly not telling anyone else how to feel.

Honestly, I do feel like Bachelor fans have a tendency to look the other way when it comes to their faves. I remember the same thing when Reid cheated on his girlfriend (she deserved it! she was too immature and attention-seeking for him!) or when Arie slept with Courtney and went on that pap stroll (he doesn't owe Ben anything! That's not even staged, paps totally hang out at random parks in scarsdale!). I'm all for fangirling over people, but they are HUMANS. They all make mistakes and I think it's silly to excuse and justify every single one of their actions.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:17 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:

Doing the "Right thing"?
Doing the right thing is Nick doing what he wants to do. His life.
Wanting to be a model. Be on tv. Whatever it is is no different than anyone else who goes on TV.
This is a TV show after all - for ALL of them.
Look at Sean and Cat and their further tv stints.
I really don't get why Nick has to do the "right thing".
For whom? People that don't even care for him anyway?
What a waste of his own life. And it is HIS life.
If opportunities come in life, why not take them?
What does he have to lose? Nothing, imo.

I will respectfully disagree. SeanCat have been criticized a ton for their latest TV stints. If doing what they want = doing the right thing, then we'd have a lot less activity in some of these threads. Unless of course this just applies to precious snowflake. :halo:

I mean, look at K&S who are 'doing what they want' and all of the discussion and criticism surrounding them, their drinking habits, their employment, etc.

This is no different.

neverforget -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 2 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

+59
GuardianAngel
jen689
Bet2Win
FLChica
Mustang19