SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 13 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:36 pm

^ Not at all. I think he came across normal and talking like anyone else about this show (including myself and my posting on this forum) where I post like I actually have a clue about anyone and anything. And if anything, Nick  has a better clue than I do as to this type of "reality" tv and what the "characters" are about since he has lived it. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

teamnick -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 13 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by umngirl Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:37 pm

Nick doesn't help his cause when he does things like this. He really does come off as very into himself and like his $hit don't stink. Sorry to break it to you dude, but that ain't the truth. There's a way to have an opinion with coming across as mean and like your better than other people. And laugh out loud at him saying Ben is basically him 8 years ago. He really must think he's something else because they only similarity between those two is that they were both on the same season.

teamnick -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 13 87b72b10 teamnick -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 13 86669110 teamnick -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 13 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:45 pm

Seabear wrote:Kasha, MF is looking for his Magic 8 Ball per his latest tweet.  He needs your help asap. Hugesmile

I answered in that other thread and frankly unless his cheap arse butt wants to pay for expedited shipping he and his chum RS had better start taking better care of them.
I am checking my personal favorite ball right now as I type and it says:link
teamnick -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 13 8ball08
I gave it a second chance:
teamnick -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 13 8ball07

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:48 pm

teamnick -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 13 3806527698 Kasha you are the best!
I have a feeling even Nick is #TeamKasha :Nod:
Listening to him on the podcast and I heard your signature "This is a show" which I believe Nick just gets. :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:49 pm

Nick is my kind of people.  100%  I feel like I have said a number of his exact statements after watching the show the past two nights.  I love his ability to balance two opposing viewpoints about the contestants, not really taking sides but showcasing the diametric nature that many have displayed on the show.  

And his use of "glorious" is just that.  It reveals how much he really loves watching and analyzing the show as entertainment.  He is right... It is good television.  And the snark is just as it should be ... Salty, well timed.  Brutally honest, ironic and laugh out loud funny.  

My favorite part about this podcast is that Nick sees the line that shouldn't be crossed in terms of inappropriateness.  He goes right up to the line and then seems to flirt his way along it.  Maybe crossing... Maybe not.  Very much art IMO.  He had me smiling from ear to ear.  

And in terms of would a contestant desiring to be the next Bachelor have done this type of interview in the past? Of course not.  But Nick is not the typical Bachelor lead.  And TPTB know this.  If they chose him, it is for this very reason.  That he is not like any other lead they have had before.  He will be himself come h*ll or high water.  No regrets.  Maybe the show needs a little more brutal honesty.  I'm all for it.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:52 pm

ok, finished the podcast. I think my favorite part was Nickie's mom telling him to be smarter (which he, of course, poo-pooed) . A mother always knows. Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:55 pm

seton wrote:ok, finished the podcast. I think my favorite part was Nickie's mom telling him to be smarter (which he, of course, poo-pooed) . A mother always knows. Praying

Well I think that point of telling that story was that Nick doesn't care what others think about him. He knows who he is and those he cares about know who he is. His mom wanted people to like him. He wanted to be real. I applaud him. He made the right choice.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:57 pm

Bad Penny Nick will be just fine. He is who he is, a bad penny(or lucky penny!) who will constantly turn up when least expected.
We can all be smarter, be more humble, be kinder, be ___________. I think Nick and Ben H both agree.
It's just a freaking show.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:02 pm

OnePromise wrote:
seton wrote:ok, finished the podcast. I think my favorite part was Nickie's mom telling him to be smarter (which he, of course, poo-pooed) . A mother always knows. Praying

Well I think that point of telling that story was that Nick doesn't care what others think about him.  He knows who he is and those he cares about know who he is.  His mom wanted people to like him.  He wanted to be real.  I applaud him.  He made the right choice.

Yeah, I know why he told the story, He is so 'edgy', so 'real, a real a-hole, yadda yadda. If he was my kid, I would get Joe's brass knuckles. I am sure that Nick will think that would be GLORIOUS! teamnick -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 13 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:15 pm

umngirl wrote:Nick doesn't help his cause when he does things like this. He really does come off as very into himself and like his $hit don't stink. Sorry to break it to you dude, but that ain't the truth. There's a way to have an opinion with coming across as mean and like your better than other people. And laugh out loud at him saying Ben is basically him 8 years ago. He really must think he's something else because they only similarity between those two is that they were both on the same season.

And that they are both in sales.

Honestly, I'd love to know where Nick is getting that from. Ben is laid-back, universally liked by people in the franchise, doesn't like attention, very dedicated to charity, and hasn't bad-mouthed anyone. Nick is intense, controversial, very opinionated, and LOVES the attention. I like how Nick was like (paraphrased) "Ben's 26, he still doesn't have things figured out. As a 34 y/o man, I know myself very well and know what I'm looking for in a relationship". FALSE, Nick. You were ready to marry two woman you had gone on 4-5 supervised dates with and were completely wrong for you. You have zero self-awareness.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:20 pm

OnePromise wrote:Nick is my kind of people.  100%  I feel like I have said a number of his exact statements after watching the show the past two nights.  I love his ability to balance two opposing viewpoints about the contestants, not really taking sides but showcasing the diametric nature that many have displayed on the show.  

And his use of "glorious" is just that.  It reveals how much he really loves watching and analyzing the show as entertainment.  He is right... It is good television.  And the snark is just as it should be ... Salty, well timed.  Brutally honest, ironic and laugh out loud funny.  

My favorite part about this podcast is that Nick sees the line that shouldn't be crossed in terms of inappropriateness.  He goes right up to the line and then seems to flirt his way along it.  Maybe crossing... Maybe not.  Very much art IMO.  He had me smiling from ear to ear.  

And in terms of would a contestant desiring to be the next Bachelor have done this type of interview in the past? Of course not.  But Nick is not the typical Bachelor lead.  And TPTB know this.  If they chose him, it is for this very reason.  That he is not like any other lead they have had before.  He will be himself come h*ll or high water.  No regrets.  Maybe the show needs a little more brutal honesty.  I'm all for it.
:claphands I think that is what I love as well.

Nick's podcast/recap was like Nick is a member on this board and posting his thoughts to the show just like many of us do when the show is live and we are all posting in the threads.

The very things posted about Nick or others on the show on this board Nick will say out loud about others.
It was like he was saying what many of us (myself here) have posted and so I find it hilarious that "TV Nick" should be held to a different standard than what I hold myself to when it comes to this show.

And again, it is just a show.
Nick's podcast made me realize this again and again. :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:24 pm

What some see as confidence others see as arrogance.  It is all in ones perspective.......  Humor as well is subjective......  Hugesmile #teamNick
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

+59
GuardianAngel
jen689
Bet2Win
FLChica
Mustang19