SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 14 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by Stacia620 Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:24 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
umngirl wrote:Nick doesn't help his cause when he does things like this. He really does come off as very into himself and like his $hit don't stink. Sorry to break it to you dude, but that ain't the truth. There's a way to have an opinion with coming across as mean and like your better than other people. And laugh out loud at him saying Ben is basically him 8 years ago. He really must think he's something else because they only similarity between those two is that they were both on the same season.

And that they are both in sales.

Honestly, I'd love to know where Nick is getting that from. Ben is laid-back, universally liked by people in the franchise, doesn't like attention, very dedicated to charity, and hasn't bad-mouthed anyone. Nick is intense, controversial, very opinionated, and LOVES the attention. I like how Nick was like (paraphrased) "Ben's 26, he still doesn't have things figured out. As a 34 y/o man, I know myself very well and know what I'm looking for in a relationship". FALSE, Nick. You were ready to marry two woman you had gone on 4-5 supervised dates with and were completely wrong for you. You have zero self-awareness.

That probably makes him even more aware of what he wants and does not want.  Experience...good and bad, leads to self-awareness.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

teamnick -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 14 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by OnePromise Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:25 pm

seton wrote:
OnePromise wrote:
seton wrote:ok, finished the podcast. I think my favorite part was Nickie's mom telling him to be smarter (which he, of course, poo-pooed) . A mother always knows. Praying

Well I think that point of telling that story was that Nick doesn't care what others think about him.  He knows who he is and those he cares about know who he is.  His mom wanted people to like him.  He wanted to be real.  I applaud him.  He made the right choice.

Yeah, I know why he told the story, He is so 'edgy', so 'real, a real a-hole, yadda yadda. If he was my kid, I would get Joe's brass knuckles. I am sure that Nick will think that would be GLORIOUS! teamnick -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 14 2498057887

Another of his main points was that it is just a show... I don't think that you need to bring the brass knuckles to the table. Overkill.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:37 pm

Just want to point out that many people who are complimenting Nick on being honest had a problem with Kaitlyn/Shawn, Andi, and Josh bad-mouthing him all season. Why is nick refreshing but the others are cruel?

I had a problem with all of them, btw. A little kindness and compassion never killed anyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:37 pm

OnePromise wrote:
seton wrote:
OnePromise wrote:

Well I think that point of telling that story was that Nick doesn't care what others think about him.  He knows who he is and those he cares about know who he is.  His mom wanted people to like him.  He wanted to be real.  I applaud him.  He made the right choice.

Yeah, I know why he told the story, He is so 'edgy', so 'real, a real a-hole, yadda yadda. If he was my kid, I would get Joe's brass knuckles. I am sure that Nick will think that would be GLORIOUS! teamnick -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 14 2498057887

Another of his main points was that it is just a show... I don't think that you need to bring the brass knuckles to the table.  Overkill.  

You must give me the outline that Nickie followed since you seem to know all his power points and exactly what he meant on everything. I'm sure I will find it just GLORIOUS. teamnick -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 14 2498057887

It's just a show.
By the same token, it's just a hypothetical sentence. teamnick -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 14 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:40 pm

Say what you will about Nick he evokes interest and passion.  We burn through thread after thread talking about him.  Just sayin.... Hugesmile  #teamNick
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:42 pm

Stacia620 wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
umngirl wrote:Nick doesn't help his cause when he does things like this. He really does come off as very into himself and like his $hit don't stink. Sorry to break it to you dude, but that ain't the truth. There's a way to have an opinion with coming across as mean and like your better than other people. And laugh out loud at him saying Ben is basically him 8 years ago. He really must think he's something else because they only similarity between those two is that they were both on the same season.

And that they are both in sales.

Honestly, I'd love to know where Nick is getting that from. Ben is laid-back, universally liked by people in the franchise, doesn't like attention, very dedicated to charity, and hasn't bad-mouthed anyone. Nick is intense, controversial, very opinionated, and LOVES the attention. I like how Nick was like (paraphrased) "Ben's 26, he still doesn't have things figured out. As a 34 y/o man, I know myself very well and know what I'm looking for in a relationship". FALSE, Nick. You were ready to marry two woman you had gone on 4-5 supervised dates with and were completely wrong for you. You have zero self-awareness.

That probably makes him even more aware of what he wants and does not want.  Experience...good and bad, leads to self-awareness.

Great! A step in the right direction, He just needs a few more yrs of experience since his self-awareness is now at a 1. Yay, Nickie! :claphands

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:46 pm

Wow at Nick comparing himself to Ben. Unreal. Watch, he'll show up on Ben's season claiming he's now bi and in love with him too. Oookay.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:47 pm

Seabear wrote:Say what you will about Nick he evokes interest and passion.  We burn through thread after thread talking about him.  Just sayin.... Hugesmile  #teamNick
And that is what I find most amusing... he gets people talking and talking and talking.
Passion from either aisle, love him or love to h@te him, people are compelled to talk about him everywhere (Josh M, Andi, etc, etc).

The opposite of love is not h@te it is disinterest...
But when it comes to Nick, it seems everyone is interested.

jmhoaa
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:47 pm

chasingpavements wrote:Just want to point out that many people who are complimenting Nick on being honest had a problem with Kaitlyn/Shawn, Andi, and Josh bad-mouthing him all season. Why is nick refreshing but the others are cruel?

I had a problem with all of them, btw. A little kindness and compassion never killed anyone.

For me it has to do with the setting CP. In K&S and A&J cases, they were the winners. The ones who came out "on top". They kicked the "loser" when he was down. Sore winners just don't do it for me.

On the other hand, Nick is making comments about other contestants on the show... Peers, for lack of a better description. It would be a different ball game if Nick got the girl and was then badmouthing the other guy. I would be disappointed in him if that were the case as well.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:47 pm

chasingpavements wrote:Just want to point out that many people who are complimenting Nick on being honest had a problem with Kaitlyn/Shawn, Andi, and Josh bad-mouthing him all season. Why is nick refreshing but the others are cruel?

He's just a special snowflake who is allowed to rag on people publicly all he wants because he's just "honest" and it's "refreshing". Personally, I would appreciate him having some more class but I think that's a lost cause.

teamnick -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 14 87b72b10 teamnick -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 14 86669110 teamnick -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 14 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:51 pm

OnePromise wrote:

For me it has to do with the setting CP.  In K&S and A&J cases, they were the winners.  The ones who came out "on top".  They kicked the "loser" when he was down.  Sore winners just don't do it for me.  

On the other hand, Nick is making comments about other contestants on the show... Peers, for lack of a better description.  It would be a different ball game if Nick got the girl and was then badmouthing the other guy.  I would be disappointed in him if that were the case as well.  

All the people he is ragging on are also "losers" who lost on their original seasons and then on BIP. So he's kicking them while they are down as well. He's making it seem like he is better than them when most of them have been rejected the same number of seasons.

teamnick -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 14 87b72b10 teamnick -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 14 86669110 teamnick -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 14 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:53 pm

seton wrote:
OnePromise wrote:
seton wrote:

Another of his main points was that it is just a show... I don't think that you need to bring the brass knuckles to the table.  Overkill.  

You must give me the outline that Nickie followed since you seem to know all his power points and exactly what he meant on everything. I'm sure I will find it just GLORIOUS. teamnick -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 14 2498057887

It's just a show.
By the same token, it's just a hypothetical sentence. teamnick -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 14 2498057887

I appreciate the compliment. To be the genius behind Nick's "power points" is truly my greatest accomplishment to date. But, I am unable to share the outline at this time. Copyrights and all. I could send over the cliff notes if you'd like. teamnick -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 14 2498057887

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

+59
GuardianAngel
jen689
Bet2Win
FLChica
Mustang19