SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bff -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 23 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:39 pm

If you dont change, you're stagnant.
There is nothing wrong with change in itself. Whether the the change is for the good or bad is something altogether.

And yes, fame changes people. IMO

Back to top Go down

bff -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 23 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by bleuberry Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:48 pm

^ I actually don't think it's a bad idea at all seeing as so much gets lost in translation sometimes, it's easy to get details wrong and run with it. I'm guilty of it too. Smiley

bff -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 23 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:59 pm

After giving out what I would consider nice head ups on other threads today,
I think this thread will be locked for awhile. And cleaned up.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:04 pm

Wow! I see I missed a lot today.  Kind of glad I did not have the opportunity to say something I would regret...

But overall, nothing new in Nick land. It seems like Nick still keeps the crowds talking.  Good or bad... I guess that is a triumph IMO.  As my hubby says, "Negative attention is better than no attention at all."   Smiley

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:20 pm

US Weekly is more of a tabloid that a truth teller. While I agree that it looks more likely Ben H. will be TB. I do not think anything is a done deal.

I think US Weekly announcing that Ben H. is TB gave some of us the freedom to criticize and laugh at Nick. To be honest, some of the things Nick is criticized for is the same things that US Weekly is reporting about Ben H.

Just a tidbit, if Ben H. is TB, this will also be his 2nd time on the series. Does that also make him a fame whore?
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:55 pm

rosesrREd wrote:US Weekly is more of a tabloid that a truth teller. While I agree that it looks more likely Ben H. will be TB.  I do not think anything is a done deal.  

I think US Weekly announcing that Ben H. is TB gave some of us the freedom to criticize and laugh at Nick.  To be honest, some of the things Nick is criticized for is the same things that US Weekly is reporting about Ben H.

Just a tidbit, if Ben H. is TB, this will also be his 2nd time on the series.  Does that also make him a fame whore?

I think for me….an non fan of Nick's…is that he chased the second bach/ette instead of being chased by TPTB To me that is a HUGE difference
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:01 pm

eliza3 wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:US Weekly is more of a tabloid that a truth teller. While I agree that it looks more likely Ben H. will be TB.  I do not think anything is a done deal.  

I think US Weekly announcing that Ben H. is TB gave some of us the freedom to criticize and laugh at Nick.  To be honest, some of the things Nick is criticized for is the same things that US Weekly is reporting about Ben H.

Just a tidbit, if Ben H. is TB, this will also be his 2nd time on the series.  Does that also make him a fame whore?

I think for me….an non fan of Nick's…is that he chased the second bach/ette instead of being chased by TPTB      To me that is a HUGE difference

But to be fair, you could also put it this way. Nick chased one specific girl. Ben is chasing the chance to be on television and maybe find a girl.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:03 pm

OnePromise wrote:
eliza3 wrote:

I think for me….an non fan of Nick's…is that he chased the second bach/ette instead of being chased by TPTB      To me that is a HUGE difference

But to be fair, you could also put it this way.  Nick chased one specific girl.  Ben is chasing the chance to be on television and maybe find a girl.  

But knowing all that he knows….Nick did it twice sad
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:22 pm

eliza3 wrote:
OnePromise wrote:
eliza3 wrote:

But to be fair, you could also put it this way.  Nick chased one specific girl.  Ben is chasing the chance to be on television and maybe find a girl.  

But knowing all that he knows….Nick did it twice  sad

Yes, you are right.  He did it twice.  But should the hurdle of the show have stopped him from going after the girl he really liked?  I think that most women would have been incredibly flattered that Nick cared enough about them to take the risk and come after them.  Isn't that what most fairytales are about? Isn't that what the show is about? A girl wanting to be pursued?  Nick made it pretty clear that he was there only for her.  He was there to pursue her.  I guess if I were the one being pursued, I wouldn't care how many times he had been on the show previously, as long as he was there for me.  

Nick stated in the podcast posted by Bustle today that if you really care for a girl, you make time for her, you put everything else aside to pursue a relationship with her.  He did exactly that with Kaitlyn.  How many people would not like to be pursued in that manner by a potential suitor?  To be their prime focus... Their only focus... The reason they subject themselves to a difficult, frusterating and downright potentially hurtful situation.  I for one, would feel very honored to have this type of man pursue me.  No matter how many times it hasn't worked out for him in the past.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:33 pm

eliza3 wrote:

So, you're saying it doesn't matter the # of times the person is on the show, but rather who asked them to be there? I have to disagree with that, as if Nick is considered a fame whore for being on the show 2 x's, then so must Ben H., regardless of the why.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:37 pm

OnePromise wrote:
eliza3 wrote:
OnePromise wrote:

Yes, you are right.  He did it twice.  But should the hurdle of the show have stopped him from going after the girl he really liked?  I think that most women would have been incredibly flattered that Nick cared enough about them to take the risk and come after them.  Isn't that what most fairytales are about? Isn't that what the show is about? A girl wanting to be pursued?  Nick made it pretty clear that he was there only for her.  He was there to pursue her.  I guess if I were the one being pursued, I wouldn't care how many times he had been on the show previously, as long as he was there for me.  

Nick stated in the podcast posted by Bustle today that if you really care for a girl, you make time for her, you put everything else aside to pursue a relationship with her.  He did exactly that with Kaitlyn.  How many people would not like to be pursued in that manner by a potential suitor?  To be their prime focus... Their only focus... The reason they subject themselves to a difficult, frusterating and downright potentially hurtful situation.  I for one, would feel very honored to have this type of man pursue me.  No matter how many times it hasn't worked out for him in the past.

To be fair, Shawn and to a lesser extent, Jared did as well. I realize this is the Nick thread but just pointing out that Nick was not the only genuine one there just for Kaitlyn.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:44 pm

isittrue wrote:
OnePromise wrote:
eliza3 wrote:

To be fair, Shawn and to a lesser extent, Jared did as well.  I realize this is the Nick thread but just pointing out that Nick was not the only genuine one there just for Kaitlyn.

No argument from me about Shawn, Jared or even Ben's intentions. I am sure they were all there for the proverbial "right reasons". It was not ment to be a comparison. Merely, a comment on Nick's motivation. And the fact that the number of times he was on the show previously doesn't matter to me, as long as he was there for the girl. IMO, he was.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

+59
GuardianAngel
jen689
Bet2Win
FLChica
Mustang19