SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bff -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 22 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:39 pm

isittrue wrote:Just curious if people dislike k and S so much why do they follow them on periscope or snapchats?  I quit following Nick and many others from the franchise because I have no desire to keep up with their daily lives and trust anything notable will be brought here.  Not trying to offend but asking a simple question .  Mods can delete if they wish
I don't follow them. It was posted on here in the forum. It is just evidence to support one way or another from the show and sleuthing and thus is used when I countered a possible claim that Shawn was being supportive of Nick or that Shawn is seen by Kaitlyn as this "deep conversation" type guy when she imitates him as a meathead (her own impression).

As many may attest to, these are contestants and many follow SM that is posted on this forum or on SM to figure things out regarding what is being said on this forum, not because they are fans or non-fans.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

bff -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 22 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by isittrue Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:48 pm

Fair enough. But I would imagine sitting through their entire periscope giggling and tickling one another would be like nails on a chalkboard for non fans even for sleuthing purposes. To each their own. At least they didn't mention Nick so small steps there I guess.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:51 pm

The other day someone mentioned an article about K and her family drunk on a boat. Until people who had actually watched the snap chimed in with some facts, but it didn't even matter because they're always drinking in their other snaps so any confusion about it is their own fault, even if they were actually seasick.

Well Nick did a podcast and God forbid someone not quote him verbatim and make judgments/interpretations based on snippets of his own words that he keeps willingly going on record with.

bff -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 22 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:05 pm

isittrue wrote:Fair enough. But I would imagine sitting through their entire periscope giggling and tickling one another would be like nails on a chalkboard for non fans even for sleuthing purposes. To each their own. At least they didn't mention Nick so small steps there I guess.
What can I say, TPTB made me do it bff -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 22 3806527698

And yes, small steps there for Nick.

Back to Nick, I am wondering if he may do more podcast recaps for upcoming BIP episodes.
I found them highly entertaining and well-articulated and based on responses on Twitter this opinion is shared by many.
Also interesting that Elan faved a tweet with Nick's face in it and the words "Nick is genuine.
This opinion is shared by many others who actually have met him in person.
And that is where I get my evidence from, those who have met him in person say the same thing about him being real and genuine about love, and so I take their word first as they would personally know.

:Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:15 pm

[quote="Lucas15" [/quote]

I think that Nick does get judged on a different scale than some others - but IMO it's a much more forgiving scale than others.

I may be relatively alone in this perspective but I found Shawn's comment "I would have thrown the ring overhand" not as a dig at Nick but rather supportive of what Nick did. Suppose Shawn had said "I would have done exactly the same thing Nick did" because that's really exactly what he said - he supported what Nick did - not mocked what Nick did. Yet Shawn gets treated as an axe murderer and Nick doesn't get one comment about throwing a little (probably well deserved) temper tantrum (and the ring).

Kaitlyn (and Shawn also) have gotten a lot of criticism here for posting images of themselves where alcohol is involved. But no one seems to have ever looked to find that Nick has over twice the percentage of Instagram pictures involving alcohol consumption as Kaitlyn; he has about the same percentage of Instagram images as Shawn does but Shawn is drinking beer or wine and Nick is drinking well drinks / "hard liquor" - and yet no one says a thing when it's Nick posting pictures of drinking but Kaitlyn gets accused of corrupting everyone's morals.

And as CP mentions - nothing Kaitlyn or Shawn ever said about Nick was all that bad but some of the comments Nick has made about other "Bachelor Nation" alumni are pretty borderline - and for that matter nothing new either. If anyone ever bothered to go back to last season Nick had some pretty choice things to say about Josh - but that seems to have been forgotten.[/quote]

I always enjoy reading your posts Lucas, but I respectfully disagree with your take on the "ring tossing" comments...they were clearly done with a snark and in bad taste, coupled with laughter from both, making fun of Nick... If done in a serious manner, or supporting manner, would've been completely different, this is JMO of course.
The drinking is another issue. I never comment on this because to me, it is to each their own... I have seen pics of Nick with a drink in his hand, yes...various times, but a good 95% of them while he was at a lounge, or a sports bar, concert, etc etc...never in bed, in the bathroom, while snap chatting, etc etc, which I would find highly distasteful... social drinking is not the problem. All day, every day...from morn to night, and talking about how much one drinks constantly might be? JMO as always.

bff -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 22 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:17 pm

I hear his friends back home are saying something entirely different, you know, the people who actually knew him before the fame. question

bff -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 22 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:26 pm

bleuberry wrote:I hear his friends back home are saying something entirely different, you know, the people who actually knew him before the fame. question

How do you know his friends? And what are they saying?
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:36 pm

I just listened to the Huff Post podcast. First, let me say that I am a new Nick fan from Kaitlyn's season. I didn't have a great opinion of him from Andi's season. So I listened to this podcast with a reasonably open mind.

I enjoyed the podcast and think that Nick did a great job. I think that he was insightful and funny. He came across as mature and well-adjusted. He has a great attitude about the show; he takes it with a few grains of salt. I like how he accepts people, quirks and all. I think that is a really good quality.

I only found a few of his comments questionable. I didn't like how he commented negatively on other cast members' intelligence levels. Calling Jonathan and Mikey "not the sharpest tools," and saying that Joshua is "not very bright" stepped over the line a bit, in my opinion. I think he could have said the same thing, but in a kinder way. Maybe, "they should have seen this coming, but they didn't," or something like that. I didn't like how he started to rag on Kentucky, although the interviewers bailed him out on that one. Apart from that, I have no complaints. Again, overall I thought he did a great job. I like hearing his take on things.

He's entitled to his opinion of Joe, especially since he roomed with him. I think that his comment that Joe is paranoid gives a more rounded view of him. Having said that, I would need eye and ear bleach to forget the opinion of Joe that I formed after seeing this week's shows. I think that Nick had lots of positive things to say about Ashley I. Ashley S., Tenley, and J.J. in particular, and if I were them I'd be quite pleased.

I would have loved to see Nick as the next Bachelor, but it seems that will not be the case. I remember hearing it mentioned in the past (sorry, can't remember where, maybe from Chris H.?) that the show might find some other role for him to play, and if that is so, I would certainly welcome it.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:48 pm

bleuberry wrote:I hear his friends back home are saying something entirely different, you know, the people who actually knew him before the fame. question
I am confused, do you personally know his friends or is this information from RS?

Since this reply was in regards to my post, what I posted by Bach Alum saying Nick is genuine about love is post-show and post-fame and not before so I am still confused as to how it changes anything to note pre-fame. scratch
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:59 pm

Amethyst wrote:

I would have loved to see Nick as the next Bachelor, but it seems that will not be the case. I remember hearing it mentioned in the past (sorry, can't remember where, maybe from Chris H.?) that the show might find some other role for him to play, and if that is so, I would certainly welcome it.

I have a sudden vision of Fleiss hiring Nickie as a producer, one of those producers who sleeps with the contestants of course. Will Nickie become Ryan Putz 2.0?

Will I have to start calling Nickie . . . . . Nickie Putz? rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:10 pm

Can I just say something about fame ... fame itself doesn't change people ... money changes people ... opportunities change people ... people change people ... fame itself is useless. IMO

So even if "real friends" say that Nick has changed ... I don't have to believe them, to consider it a possibility/reality ... since many new and different opportunities have come his way, many new acquaintances and collaborators joined his circle and many new ventures have opened their doors to him, especially recently and in the last year ... so I would think that an ambitious, wise man, who had every desire to make some change in his life and so he went on a reality TV show as TB, would take the bull by its horns and ride with them ...

But does that mean that he has really changed ... or that he just simply "waited" for the "right time" and in the meantime took necessary decisions and measures to set his ideas, plans, dreams, hopes, aspirations and desires in motion?

I wonder if those friends that talk about Nick's change were ever really close friends to begin with, to know what Nick really wanted to do with his life and where he wanted to take his journey in the new adulthood life?

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:29 pm

Just to post another thing about Nick being genuine about love...

Elan faved a tweet about Nick and being genuine about love in response to Fleiss
I do think that many people believe this about him. It's easy to say he isn't.
But if Nick is not genuine about love because of this show then neither is Ben H or any one else, imo who chooses TV for their means to find a wife.

I also think it is interesting that both Us Weekly and People mag this week have said that Nick is genuine about love.
For Ben H's article announcement? Not even mentioned and instead a "romance with Tenley and hookup" is halted for the Bach gig as part of his announcement.

IMO, Nick's article in Us Weekly was more flattering than what is said about Ben H when it comes to love.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

+59
GuardianAngel
jen689
Bet2Win
FLChica
Mustang19