SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dope -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 35 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:12 am

Nibbles22 wrote:
sdmom wrote:^he did help others. He attended a viewing party to raise money for pediatric cancer.

I suppose that doesn't count though Rolling Eyes

Don't forget after last season when he did that bartending promotional thing for a friend who was diagnosed with breast cancer. Such an egotistical jerk.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

dope -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 35 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by Nibbles22 Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:20 am

I honestly would love to see Nick get the bachelor gig.  No one deserves his happily ever after more than him. Smiley
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:24 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
OnePromise wrote:
alwaystulips wrote:More of those postings would be so welcome!

That is nice to hear.  However, I do have to wonder if those that are not Nick fans would somehow find fault in Nick for posting photos of his involvement in charity work.   Something along the lines of ... "He is so insincere about his charity work, just trying to get attention again."

I think that he does not post about his involvement in charity work because it would be perceived as pointing out how great he thinks he is.  I believe that Nick is trying to have humility about the things that matter most.  He doesn't mind having people think that he is vain because of his modeling photo postings.  But he doesn't want them to think that he is insincere because of his posting about his involvement in charity work.  

However, it seems that no matter what he posts about, those that do not like Nick feel that he is trying to get attention in all cases.  
TA. If Nick started posting about his charity work I would imagine it would be seen as bragging about being so charitable. Or him trying to manipulate. Or trying to change his image. Or just being fake... the list goes on. Nick gets people talking about him no matter what he does.

Nick is receiving more attention by his "attention seeking" ways so if that is his goal... it is definitely working :yes:

True. If he started posting about charity naysayers would just respond that he is patting himself on the back, making it all about him. While for me since I do view Nick positively it is frustrating at times to watch him raked over the coals for things I don't view negatively the way some do, it is also so fascinating about him that he can evoke such passion both ways about one specific topic.

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:24 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote::crazed <<<<< me trying to catch up/keep track of what is going on. Not complaining since in another few days/couple weeks, things will probably taper off considerably and then I will be desperate for news/pics/podcasts, etc. I think TPTB are trying to ride the Nick hype and interest he generates all the way up to this Monday or next when they announce Ben as Bachelor on AP. I don't blame them necessarily because the guy generates discussion whether good or bad. I hope Nick DOES keep posting hot pics, doing podcasts, blogging articles how ever much he chooses as I am very interested in following whatever happenings in his world he chooses to share.

I am still holding out hope that Nick will be the pick. I want to see heads speechless including RS. :Woah-hoo:
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:41 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:snipped

... it is also so fascinating about him that he can evoke such passion both ways about one specific topic.
I find it fascinating how Nick gets people talking. I don't think I have ever seen such passion towards a person as it is towards Nick. On all platforms not just this forum. I sometimes just laugh because it really is quite something to behold.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:41 am

Rolly wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote::crazed <<<<< me trying to catch up/keep track of what is going on. Not complaining since in another few days/couple weeks, things will probably taper off considerably and then I will be desperate for news/pics/podcasts, etc. I think TPTB are trying to ride the Nick hype and interest he generates all the way up to this Monday or next when they announce Ben as Bachelor on AP. I don't blame them necessarily because the guy generates discussion whether good or bad. I hope Nick DOES keep posting hot pics, doing podcasts, blogging articles how ever much he chooses as I am very interested in following whatever happenings in his world he chooses to share.

I am still holding out hope that Nick will be the pick. I want to see heads speechless including RS. :Woah-hoo:

I am perfectly content to be honest with how it is spoiled to be now with Ben H as Bachelor and Nick as the hype machine/foil until they announce Ben officially. If Nick is somehow actually Bachelor, of course I would be over the moon excited to see more of him and it would be entertaining/interesting to see him in the driver's seat but I would be so invested and paranoid about him having only a happy ending that I would just be nervous the whole time. I will say though, it is always amusing to read RS try to reason/wiggle his way through being wrong about something.........

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:56 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:snipped

... it is also so fascinating about him that he can evoke such passion both ways about one specific topic.
I find it fascinating how Nick gets people talking. I don't think I have ever seen such passion towards a person as it is towards Nick. On all platforms not just this forum. I sometimes just laugh because it really is quite something to behold.

Haha, guess you weren't here during Emily's season. Whether people loved or hated her, they did it with a very intense passion. And, now her thread is quiet and peaceful with people oohing about her baby. That's just how this forum is - people will get really riled about a certain contestant and a couple of months later, it's like "who?" and everyone's completely moved on to another contestant they love to hate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:57 am

Nick has posted on his SM about attending or promoting charitable causes several times.  His company ie job even promotes and encourages their employees to volunteer time to charities.  Nick is just being Nick.  A normal person just living his life.  No matter what Nick does people want to talk about Nick Nick Nick. Hugesmile

Based on this (and loads of other things) I still believe that Nick is in contention for the lead.  I too would love to see RS try to weasel out of all his emphatic blow hearted statements and absolutes regarding Nick.  I will be glad once the announcement is made so we can all move forward. Until then I am keeping my hopes alive. :yes:
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:04 am

Nibbles22 wrote:I honestly would love to see Nick get the bachelor gig.  No one deserves his happily ever after more than him. Smiley
Just because Nick chose to come back and do this show a second time, doesn't mean he deserves love or happiness any more than anyone else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:25 am

RS was asked on periscope if Nick has hooked up with anyone in the Bachelor franchise and RS responded "Oh, yeah." He went on to say that considering all he's heard about, there's probably a lot more Nick's been with since he doesn't hear about them all. He said he can't reveal names b/c he wants to pick his battles. I always thought that something happened to make Kaitlyn go from saying that "Nick and I were the closest two people can be without ever meeting" to completely ignoring him in her blogs. It would make sense if he had hooked with girls from the franchise  and the news got back to Kaitlyn, and made her think he wasn't as sincere and genuine about his feelings and readiness for marriage as she had thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:44 am

So there's a line of women Nick has "bedded" from the Bach nation... aside Andi and Kaitlyn.
In LA in NYC or in CHI? After ATFR1 or ATFR2?

How does that make him any less sincere in genuine in pursuit of Kaitlyn? ... Did she have sincere and genuine feelings for him even though she was with Shawn, ChrisS or kissing some other Bach.nation dude? ...so is that really a reason ... or just a speculation based on a gossip?

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:18 am

chasingpavements wrote:RS was asked on periscope if Nick has hooked up with anyone in the Bachelor franchise and RS responded "Oh, yeah." He went on to say that considering all he's heard about, there's probably a lot more Nick's been with since he doesn't hear about them all. He said he can't reveal names b/c he wants to pick his battles. I always thought that something happened to make Kaitlyn go from saying that "Nick and I were the closest two people can be without ever meeting" to completely ignoring him in her blogs. It would make sense if he had hooked with girls from the franchise  and the news got back to Kaitlyn, and made her think he wasn't as sincere and genuine about his feelings and readiness for marriage as she had thought.

I don't believe he has been with any bachelor nation girl besides Andi and Kaitlyn. RS just makes things up if he had such info about Nick of all people he wouldn't hesitate to mention names.
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

+59
GuardianAngel
jen689
Bet2Win
FLChica
Mustang19