SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dope -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 57 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by mindless Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:22 am

seton wrote:Can I just say that I love Shane Powers? For those who dont know who he is, he was on Survivor and is now a radio and podcaster. I loved that he called Nick a douchebag. cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl

Shane Powers ‏@Theshanepowers 5h5 hours ago
Man was this fun. me seein @viallnicholas28 douching it up at the club. #bachelornation?

https://twitter.com/Theshanepowers/status/637171526073061376

I guess I fail to see what's funny about being rude to people's faces for no reason whatsoever. Someone's jealous of the attention I guess. Nick didn't seem bothered at all. giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

dope -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 57 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:31 am

Sigh. Everyone is so jelluz of Nickie. It's such a cross he has to bear. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:38 am

seton wrote:Sigh. Everyone is so jelluz of Nickie. It's such a cross he has to bear. giggling

Well if you shout at someone in the middle of an interview that they're a douchebag, then what are you looking for exactly, except their attention? What do you gain by taking a video of it and tweeting it? Oh right, attention.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:42 am

mindless wrote:
seton wrote:Sigh. Everyone is so jelluz of Nickie. It's such a cross he has to bear. giggling

Well if you shout at someone in the middle of an interview that they're a douchebag, then what are you looking for exactly, except their attention? What do you gain by taking a video of it and tweeting it? Oh right, attention.

Shane is certified crazy. He will do anything and everything. And he knows a douche when he sees one and he will call them out whereever he is. But that's ok. He's just jelluz. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:45 am

Well I know a douche when I see one as well, and people with no basic manners are at the top of the list for me. I guess some admire such rudeness though.

But like I said, Nick didn't seem bothered at all, so Shane only made an azz out of himself.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:46 am

seton wrote:Can I just say that I love Shane Powers? For those who dont know who he is, he was on Survivor and is now a radio and podcaster. I loved that he called Nick a douchebag. cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl

Man was this fun. me seein @viallnicholas28 douching it up at the club. #bachelornation?

Hahaha, people interview outside of the club all the time, ask the dwts people, nothing douchy about that. At least, not to me.

......but a drunk guy being unnecessarily rude outside of the club? Yeeaah.......

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:48 am

Shane Powers knows a douche when he sees one? What gives him that special ability? Could it be that he is one himself?

Shane is a self important, pain in the *ss, who only speaks to get attention for himself. He mooches off of others fame to remain relevant himself. The lowest of bottom feeders IMO. Anything he says is useless to me.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:49 am

seton wrote:
mindless wrote:

Shane is certified crazy. He will do anything and everything. And he knows a douche when he sees one and he will call them out whereever he is. But that's ok. He's just jelluz. giggling

I agree. Shane is crazy. Shane will do just about anything for attention. Shane is a douche. All my opinion. But I don't think he has good judgement or is very intelligent. A monkey throws feces just because he can, too. Doesn't mean it's always the smartest move.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:49 am

What's new? :halo:

dope -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 57 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:51 am

The "funnier" it's reading the comments under TMZ video - interviewing Nick - calling him out on his 15 min of fame ... when it's TMZ who wants to shove the camera in Nicks' face and have their minutes filled to air something to their "fans" to comment on.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:10 am

dope -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 57 3806527698 That was hilarious. Nick wasn't even fazed at all.
Shane is douche and douches do what douches do.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:11 am

Full disclosure - I don't follow Nick or any members of Bach Nation on SM, so I probably miss the subtleties of their genius postings. Never heard of Shane Powers, so I popped on his Twitter page to see. Poor guy only has 8,500 followers! No wonder he's calling out Nick. dope -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 57 2248969230

Celebs/public figures utilize SM to promote their "brand" and stay relevant in a world filled with people that have very short attention spans. It's all about attracting those that want what you have - Kardashians, anyone?

Some post pics of themselves & their cute partner in the gym with careful product placements of the items they promote with kudos to their trainer. Some post pics with other "celebs" or pics of their Porsche in the driveway of their home in a trendy neighborhood to remind you of their success. I guess Nick is doing that with his modeling pics, but he is doing what all the others do - nothing more, nothing less. 

The great news to me is that I can choose to view or not view Nick's SM. I can choose to venture into this thread or view other threads. Choice is a wonderful thing! Thank you mods & admins for allowing me this choice. JMHO as always.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

+59
GuardianAngel
jen689
Bet2Win
FLChica
Mustang19