SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 48 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by mysthelma Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:17 pm

It's okay who exist to be like by everyone, plus every one of us is flawed. And in life some people will like you others won't and that is okay. It's human nature.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove   Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 48 1f49b   Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 48 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 48 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by Rolly Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:18 pm

isittrue wrote:
alwaystulips wrote:^^ That's a good way to look at it, happy.  

I don't care for the public Nick I've seen, but I'm not swayed by what other X, Y or Z public people say about him either, good or bad.  I listen to the things that come out of his own mouth in interviews that haven't been frankenbited and look at the things he posts publically.  That's where I make my decision about whether his thoughts resonate with me.  They often haven't, and I'm okay with that.

I agree.  I personally think it's funny how so many people talk about how once they really get to know Nick that they think he's such a great guy etc.   IMO it's ok not to like someone just because everybody else does or says you should.  So while I was not trying to make a big issue of pointing out that it seems as though Brooks does not care for Nick, I did want to point that not everyone who meets him necessarily likes him and that's ok.  Who knows, maybe Nick feels the same way about Brooks?

I don't really care whether Brooks and Nick like each other . I like both of them either way. I wonder if Brooks really knows Nick very well or if they have just been introduced. Has he really spent any time with him? Just wondering if anybody knows. JMO but I think when people have gotten to know Nick by spending time with him they seem to like him better. Except Shawn and Josh of course...but then they really didn't get to know him either. We are never gonna like or be liked by everybody. Nick seems to know that and is fine with it.

I like After Buzz. Maybe they will have Nick as a guest.  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 48 2498057887
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:19 pm

mysthelma wrote:It's okay who exist to be like by everyone, plus every one of us is flawed. And in life some people will like you others won't and that is okay. It's human nature.

Great minds think alike! thumbsup
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:22 pm

About Brooks ... I could be wrong, but I think he and Nick never met in person ... and Brooks (for all I know) never said to dislike Nick, only that he questioned Nick's motive behind his actions/decisions ... which is more than fair.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:28 pm

happygolucky wrote:About Brooks ... I could be wrong, but I think he and Nick never met in person ... and Brooks (for all I know) never said to dislike Nick, only that he questioned Nick's motive behind his actions/decisions ... which is more than fair.

They did meet briefly at ATFR last year. They even got on stage together while Nick sang All of Me and Baby Got Back laugh out loud. Again, I never said that Brooks did not like Nick, only that it seemed to be the case, based on a couple comments Brooks has made. Again, like you said, it's more than fair to have an opinion of someone and question their motives.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:55 pm

isittrue wrote:

I don't care for the public Nick I've seen, but I'm not swayed by what other X, Y or Z public people say about him either, good or bad.  I listen to the things that come out of his own mouth in interviews that haven't been frankenbited and look at the things he posts publically.  That's where I make my decision about whether his thoughts resonate with me.  They often haven't, and I'm okay with that.

I agree.  I personally think it's funny how so many people talk about how once they really get to know Nick that they think he's such a great guy etc.   IMO it's ok not to like someone just because everybody else does or says you should.  So while I was not trying to make a big issue of pointing out that it seems as though Brooks does not care for Nick, I did want to point that not everyone who meets him necessarily likes him and that's ok.  Who knows, maybe Nick feels the same way about Brooks?

Totally agree. That was actually the minor point that I was trying to make when that whole Possessionista debate happened - just that not everyone who meets Nick changes their opinion about him and falls in love with the guy. Many meet him and still think he's untrustworthy, fame-hungry, image-obsessed, cocky, etc. Doesn't mean that their opinions are necessarily correct and doesn't even mean that they dislike him, but I just think we need to move away from the "everyone who meets Nick loves him" stance, as I think it's been proven incorrect.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:58 pm

I think that stance is true for every human being and any human being. JMOAA.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:15 pm

happygolucky wrote:About Brooks ... I could be wrong, but I think he and Nick never met in person ... and Brooks (for all I know) never said to dislike Nick, only that he questioned Nick's motive behind his actions/decisions ... which is more than fair.

I am a big Brooks/AfterBuzz fan and IMO Brooks does not have a mean bone in his body. He is always very careful with the comments that he makes but tends to get his point across in a kind way.

On AfterBuzz Danny is pro Nick, Cathy K was always anti Nick and I'd say ... IMO ... Brooks is a bit more neutral.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:37 pm

^^^^^ thank you for that. I feel the same. :yes:

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:49 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
isittrue wrote:

Totally agree. That was actually the minor point that I was trying to make when that whole Possessionista debate happened - just that not everyone who meets Nick changes their opinion about him and falls in love with the guy. Many meet him and still think he's untrustworthy, fame-hungry, image-obsessed, cocky, etc. Doesn't mean that their opinions are necessarily correct and doesn't even mean that they dislike him, but I just think we need to move away from the "everyone who meets Nick loves him" stance, as I think it's been proven incorrect.
Any one would be very shallow to assume they would or should be love by everyone they meet. Again we all chose to interpret what others snark or comments about Nick based on our very own pre-conceived opinion of him and that is okay too.  I guess this thread will still hop and Nick does not need to do or say anything. All it takes is for someone random to snark or make a comment about him.
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:35 pm

It has been said more times that I can count that everyone who meets Nick loves him, thinks he's s genuine guy, and those opinions mean more than his "edit" or what random sources have said. I'm not going to quote everytime that assertion has been made, but I can assure you it's been said in this thread and others many, many times. IMO*edit* NO ONE is universally liked. Yet, Whenever it is brought up negative things said about Nick, whether it's from andi, Kaitlyn, Josh, Marcus, Brooks, Cathy jelly, Dana, JJ, etc., it's always dismissed as being jealousy, bitterness, or misunderstanding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:50 pm

This is a discussion thread.
It is ok to discussion cast. It is not ok to discuss other members.
No further warnings will be made. Thanks.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

+59
GuardianAngel
jen689
Bet2Win
FLChica
Mustang19