SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wilhelminamodels -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 63 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by bleuberry Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:06 pm

seton wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

(Using a spoiler tag for seton) wilhelminamodels -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 63 2498057887
:

Too late, I already saw it. :tissuebox :tissuebox :tissuebox

My apologies. :P

wilhelminamodels -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 63 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

wilhelminamodels -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 63 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by isittrue Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:09 pm

I think Nick should have saved the shirtless pic for a later time.  To tweet about being disappointed and then posting a shirtless pic of oneself is just trying too hard for an ego boost via SM.  Jmho

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:05 pm

isittrue wrote:I think Nick should have saved the shirtless pic for a later time.  To tweet about being disappointed and then posting a shirtless pic of oneself is just trying too hard for an ego boost via SM.  Jmho

I think it was perfect timing he has received so many positive responses so he knows that thousands of people are still supporting him. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:09 pm

I am not a fan of anyone doing the social media thing, especially in overdrive. So--I wish he would chill, but it's his life.
I guess if this helps get his name/brand out there for modeling, the photos can't hurt.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:23 pm

He seems like a totally different guy this time around vs. last year. Disappointing, I unfollowed him on IG and twitter today can't take anymore shirtless selfies.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:26 pm

Ugh.

There are at least two other former male contestants from this franchise who are signed with Wilhemina.  They don't bombard their IG with this type of shot. Even when they were building their portfolio, they didn't.  I just really don't get it.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:30 pm

I don't follow him but more shirtless pictures? Give it a rest dude, you ain't that special.

All JMO as always.

wilhelminamodels -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 63 87b72b10 wilhelminamodels -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 63 86669110 wilhelminamodels -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 63 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:31 pm

If posting a photo of himself taken by a talented photographer is trying too hard... I'd love to try too hard as well. He didn't have to do much but just stand there looking pretty. Who says Nick isn't a smart cookie? Sounds like an easy paycheck to me. In fact, sign me up for that job.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:34 pm

I always knew Nickie's (tiny) IQ was in his pants. wilhelminamodels -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 63 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:35 pm

sbolduc wrote:He seems like a totally different guy this time around vs. last year. Disappointing, I unfollowed him on IG and twitter today can't take anymore shirtless selfies.

Yeah, that's what I feel too. I didn't even watch all of Andi's season, but Nick caught my eye because he seemed SO different than the typical Bachelor contestant and I loved that about him. I liked that he didn't look or talk like the typical reality TV star and didn't appear to really care too much about what others thought, but it just seems like he's becoming more and more generic.

I think Chris B's letter was actually pretty enlightening and showed why reality TV can change people. Hopefully Nick sees the light one day too!

IMO!!

Last edited by chasingpavements on Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:45 pm

I don't want to take this off topic, but IMO it is so and I cannot emphasis the so enough, OTT with too many of these reality tv people in the last year. It's almost competitive who can be more outrageous in keeping their face out there in SM and extend their 15 minutes. It's like their full time job for some of them...and I am not pointing a finger at just Nick, though I do put him in that league,(since this is his thread) but so many from this franchise. (I am choosing not to name others to avoid going OT)
It is sad imo.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:54 pm

Kasha, I think that what you are seeing is the case for most reality TV contestants because SM is generally a bigger deal recently. With IG and Snapchat becoming more mainstream and shows encouraging contestants to interact with the public via SM, it has become a much bigger deal all around. A majority of Bachelor Nation participates in Twitter weekly for hours interacting with the current and past contestants, show producers and entertainment writers/bloggers. It brings a whole new aspect to audience participation. Sometimes the SM is better than the actual show.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

+59
GuardianAngel
jen689
Bet2Win
FLChica
Mustang19