SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dope -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 67 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:49 am

Well, it's been real, folks. Had a blast. giggling

I'll try to stay away until Nickie's next incident of being a perpetual loser ahem, "living loud". So that I won't get eye-r*ped by the I'm in LA/Miami/Chicago/Siberia/NorthPole shirtless pix all too soon.

Muscleman Muscleman Muscleman

Back to top Go down

dope -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 67 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:13 am

seton wrote:Well, it's been real, folks. Had a blast. giggling

I'll try to stay away until Nickie's next incident of being a perpetual loser ahem, "living loud". So that I won't get eye-r*ped by the I'm in LA/Miami/Chicago/Siberia/NorthPole shirtless pix all too soon.

Muscleman Muscleman Muscleman

And I respectfully hope your wish won't come true because he's the top model in my book.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:16 am

I guess Nick really is an accomplished reality tv character, people hate him with passion, not less than the passion from his fan. giggling

I remember Boston Rob of survivor, he played hard to win and people can't never forget him, either love or hate.

Back to top Go down

Post by RainbowConnection Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:21 am

OnePromise wrote:I don't think anyone, including Nick, believes that he is a "special snowflake" or top model.  As you said, he is starting at the beginning of his modeling career just like every other new model.  He is building his portfolio just like every other new model.  He is advertising himself on SM just like every other new model.  And whether we agree with it or not, new male models with nice bodies are asked to use them as a selling point because they are a big selling point.  Just like many female models are asked to pose in bikinis or even nude.  I don't think that it is right to judge Nick (or any model) for just doing his job.  IMO, Nick's portfolio is quite tame when compared to most other male models of any age.  

I also do not think it fair to assume that he is posting any photos (even the shirtless ones) just to get attention for himself or to boost his ego.  Nick knows what everyone knows... Sex sells.  If he wants to be successful as a male model, he has to show skin.  That is how it works.  He has decided to try to be sucessful in the modeling world, so he has to play the game.  

And to be quite honest, Nick did not seek this opportunity out.  He was approached first.  And if I were to think of him as a "special snowflake" for anything, it would be that someone saw Nick's handsome face and thought he would make a successful model... And at age 35, well past the typical starting age for most models.   I don't know about all of you, but that alone is impressive to me.  How flattering and complimentary to have a stranger who is trained to find talent, approach you?  If I were Nick, I'd feel encouraged as well.

BTW, I thought that since Nick was not the next Bachelor, everyone would stop talking about him.  Don't get me wrong, I love to discuss Nick, but it seems like the hype surrounding him doesn't fade away too easily... Even among those who are not fans of Nick.  Smiley
Good post One Promise! high five
RainbowConnection
RainbowConnection

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:58 am

peggy0221 wrote:
umngirl wrote:Wait, what lucrative modeling career? Does he have any national or international ad campaigns? Been featured in any fashion magazines? Spokesmodel for any big brands?

He is starting out like the thousands of other models represented by Wilhelmina throughout the country. And in that respect he is a dime a dozen.

You said it so right, thousands of other models are also a dime in a dozen, not only Nick. And I too wonder why there are still thousands of people out there wanting to be a model scratch

After all, maybe Nick is just as normal as those thousands of people. Just happened we don't know those thousands, they maybe posting thousands of shirtless pic too.rotfl

Your post made me think of this IG I saw the other day: https://instagram.com/nick__bateman/
I think it puts our Nick's handful of shirtless pics into perspective. laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:01 am

mindless wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:You said it so right, thousands of other models are also a dime in a dozen, not only Nick. And I too wonder why there are still thousands of people out there wanting to be a model scratch

After all, maybe Nick is just as normal as those thousands of people. Just happened we don't know those thousands, they maybe posting thousands of shirtless pic too.rotfl

Your post made me think of this IG I saw the other day: https://instagram.com/nick__bateman/
I think it puts our Nick's handful of shirtless pics into perspective. laugh out loud

That Nick has 3.5m followers? Wow, so a shirtless Nick definitely has the market. dope -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 67 3806527698

And he has a pic with only undie, oh well...

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:36 am

Wow, I've never seen any of the Nick supporters imply he was a 'top model', but my gosh the guy's so handsome, he could be! :yes:   No dime a dozen there, imo.  I also think it's great that he is such a smart, successful businessman.  What's interesting is that neither K or S even have jobs, or Sean & Catherine for that matter.   At least Nick puts a lot into each living moment.   I love that about him. He is a class act.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:25 am

^Correction: both Sean and Catherine have jobs, ones they've had since they moved to Dallas permanently over two years ago. Don't follow the other two so couldn't tell you.

And yes, I've seen people say he has a lucrative modeling career and imply he is some highly successful model. Neither of which are true at this point.

dope -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 67 87b72b10 dope -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 67 86669110 dope -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 67 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:36 am

It's all perception too, IMO.
We say it one way, other interpret it another way, and none if it is Nick fault, haha

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:49 am

umngirl wrote:^Correction: both Sean and Catherine have jobs, ones they've had since they moved to Dallas permanently over two years ago. Don't follow the other two so couldn't tell you.

And yes, I've seen people say he has a lucrative modeling career and imply he is some highly successful model. Neither of which are true at this point.

I've never heard that either of them are employed, What specifically do they do for work? I know that RS has been asked dozens of times, and wasn't aware of either of them working. I apologize that this is OT.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:55 am

In all fairness, discussing other cast and/or couplings is not fair in a topic not theirs.
So let's discuss divergence from the topic in the appropriate thread. For convenience purpose, I provided a link: link

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:09 am

Nibbles22 wrote:
umngirl wrote:^Correction: both Sean and Catherine have jobs, ones they've had since they moved to Dallas permanently over two years ago. Don't follow the other two so couldn't tell you.

I've never heard that either of them are employed, What specifically do they do for work?   I know that RS has been asked dozens of times, and wasn't aware of either of them working.  I apologize that this is OT.

Sent you a PM explaining.

For anyone else you is curious, drop a line in their fan thread and we would be happy to answer you.

dope -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 67 87b72b10 dope -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 67 86669110 dope -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 67 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

+59
GuardianAngel
jen689
Bet2Win
FLChica
Mustang19