SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:56 pm

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 10-bachelor-in-paradise.w529.h352.2x
Bachelor in Paradise Recap: Man Feelings
http://www.vulture.com/2015/08/bachelor-in-paradise-recap-season-2-episode-3.html?mid=twitter_vulture
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:57 pm

Ali Fedotowsky ‏@AliFedotowsky
Jared and Ashley are both think over 30 is "old" They were made for each other #BachelorInParadise

giggling giggling giggling

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:02 am

Nick Peterson ‏@NickPetersonTV
When you need a little something for your food, you add salt. When you need something for #BachelorInParadise, you add Salter. @_ABSalt

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:12 am

mindless wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:I'm sorry, but the way this show treats single parents looking for love basically like Mother Theresa and Ghandi rolled in one is ridiculous. How about you stay home like 95% of single parents and take care of your freaking child? I'm sure they would probably prefer than getting a bachelor reject as a new daddy.

For the record, I'm pretty sure the only single parent ever successful in love was Jason. You have a better chance on tinder than the bachelor on finding everlasting love.

WORD. I can't stand Juelia. If she really thinks she has a shot at love in this environment, then she's delusional. Maybe if she was stunningly beautiful and/or didn't have a 2-year-old child to take care of, she might have a shot, but in a room full of gorgeous non-parents she won't be anyone's top pick. Just a fact of life. She clearly just wants to be on TV. And she was stringing Jonathan along until Joe showed up, so she's no stranger to using people either.  

Yeah, it's funny that everyone is going after Joe for playing Julia, but no one batted an eye when Julia did it to Jonathan or Tenley did it to JJ or Clare did it to Mikey. They all "play the game" and misrepresent their feelings to stay on TV longer, Joe's just being super obvious about it.

Maybe it's because I already disliked Julia after she explained in graphic detail how her husband killed herself on national TV, but I just don't get the sympathy for her. Like I said last time, Joe dumping her the second Sam walks in is just karmic retribution for what she did to Jonathan.

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:23 am

I think Jared thought Clare was hot and that's why he asked her out. After their date and getting to know her a bit, not so much and yes I think 8 years is too much between these two specifically.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:26 am

Sorry for double post..... IMO Clare is used to getting more male attention than she was and that is why she had her attention seeking meltdown. I also think she was jealous of her friend Tenley's attention of three men and she doesn't have any and that is why she wants to leave
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:33 am

rhondam wrote:I think Jared thought Clare was hot and that's why he asked her out.  After their date and getting to know her a bit, not so much and yes I think 8 years is too much between these two specifically.

I don't know - I still think it was a jerk move. If he didn't have a strong connection with her and liked Ashley more, he should have just said that. To suddenly bring age up and basically be like "you're too old for me" was just mean. Even if it was the truth, there was no reason to say it. I still think if the age thing had bothered him, he wouldn't have been after her the second she got there.

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:34 am

Sorry for posting all at once, I just caught up....I loved Tenley on After Show and have a new respect for her. Also see a mutual respect between paper and JJ and think he adores her. They could make it work long term I believe.

I love Ashley S. She has the best style by far and isn't all "look at me". I think she may have ADD and be a bit of an introvert and IMO that may be why she often noticing her surroundings before the people right in front of her. And yes, like a lot of you, I think Chris Manson would like to get to know her better too laugh out loud
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:36 am

You are right Chasing, he should've just eliminated the age difference in his argument of why they don't work out Smiley
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:39 am

Oh gosh between her (Tenley) and JJ not paper!!? Autocorrect.
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:42 am

Michael ‏@MichaelGarofola
Juelia's butt hurts but Joe is the one talking out of his azz. #BachelorInParadise

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:11 am

chasingpavements wrote:
rhondam wrote:I think Jared thought Clare was hot and that's why he asked her out.  After their date and getting to know her a bit, not so much and yes I think 8 years is too much between these two specifically.

I don't know - I still think it was a jerk move. If he didn't have a strong connection with her and liked Ashley more, he should have just said that. To suddenly bring age up and basically be like "you're too old for me" was just mean. Even if it was the truth, there was no reason to say it. I still think if the age thing had bothered him, he wouldn't have been after her the second she got there.
I wish they showed more of his thought process before the scene.
Jarod seems to like the more experienced women. He probably felt the pull of Clare and then realized something was not right and brought up the age thing as a reason. It is a valid one though possibly not the only one. Sadly from the previews that drama is far from over as Clare is not going down without a fight and Jarod has a big one coming on with her. Oh the drama.

On another note - why the heck did they show the clip of Dan and Ashley with the hidden camera? So invasive!
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
doeslovedogs
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Kashathediva
Rolly
umngirl
timfan
Maddy
chloep
Amethyst
rhondam
Luvstruck