SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:21 am

afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 CMGJtzPUAAErIYu
Kirk DeWindt ‏@KirkDeWindtPT
'Sunset in Paradise' courtesy of @AdamJMansfield #BachelorInParadise @JRHolloway17 @jjhlane @DanGCox @MikeyTenerelli
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:26 am

afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 CMFw94MWEAEINwF
Kristen Baldwin ‏@KristenGBaldwin
.@BachParadise recap is live, rose lovers! http://yhoo.it/1DIQ1pE #BachelorInPardise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:32 am

afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 CME3-llVAAQDWMb
Juelia Kinney ‏@jueliakinney
Thank you Joe for asking me on this date! You are a true southern gentleman.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:37 am

I agree nd4reality, it was invasive and unnecessary IMO. I believe TPTB just thought we needed reminding that Ashley S is "crazy" to keep that story line going.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:38 am

afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 CMDrfy_UEAEdRDQ
Juelia Kinney ‏@jueliakinney
This is not directed at any one person in particular
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:16 am

lexforlife wrote:I don't think she is an actress, she is a highly sensitive emotional person and being that way makes for good tv and does nothing good for your image, hence why she is portrayed as the crazy lady talking to animals etc. Unfortunately, the show hasn't done her any favors and she is one of the ones that allowed the show to "use" them negatively. I don't even know how she keeps her head up. I am mortified for her.

I remember we seldom agree giggling , but I do agree on the bold about Clarie.
I always like her too, and what I see in her is that, she knows who she is, and never pretends to be someone lovable in order to have a large fan base.

A little OT
This is also the reason why I like Nick too, he's sensitive and emotional, the producers know that well and use this for good TV, just like they did to Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:42 am

nd4reality wrote:Oh I'm on team jj for tenley too It's something I would never dream of.

I just re watched the mango scene and it was freaking adorable the way he shrugged and said 'take a mind break'. afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 1710264613

Lol oh god me too. I actually like JJ he is so ridiculously obnoxious but he knows it and owns it. Plus you can tell that he actually cares about Tenley on and off the show.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:05 am

afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 CMGcBQmUAAAy7Br
Good Morning America ‏@GMA
"You have to kiss back." - @TenleyMolzahn
"Unless it's Mikey." - @paulscheer
#AfterParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:10 am

I like JJ too...:Nod:
afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 CMGeNo4UcAAMZwr
America, you've decided @TenleyMolzahn made a bad choice. Are there mulligans at rose ceremonies? #AfterParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:13 am

afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 CMGgbgpXAAAXgFY
.@JRHolloway17 to Manipulation Joe: “Don’t call me." #AfterParadise

Yes, Joe is way too manipulative! no
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:15 am

afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 CMGiYrDUMAAVpUU
Ashley S.: "Did they put a bird behind you on purpose?" This is why we love @_ABSalt. #wisdom #AfterParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:17 am

afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 CMGjOt2UYAAaYxE
.@jennyandteets thinks Ashley S. (@_ABSalt) is crazy.
"That's okay, I just met you." #AfterParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
doeslovedogs
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Kashathediva
Rolly
umngirl
timfan
Maddy
chloep
Amethyst
rhondam
Luvstruck