SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:20 am

afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 CMGlHzeWgAAfPDy
Good Morning America ‏@GMA
Next week on #BachelorInParadise: We learn that Joe is who we thought he was. #AfterParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:25 am

afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 CMG4VD3UMAEWnf2
Brooks Forester ‏@brooksforester
1 of us isn't having a good time on @afterbuzztv Give you 4 guesses!!! @MichaelGarofola @dannyhoyt @catherinekelley
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:26 am

Tenley did a periscope where she said that she can say that she is not dating JJ, but that he's one of her bestest friends. She also said she didn't pick Michael partly because he doesn't share the same faith as her. She said that she doesn't want to say anything bad about anyone, so she just won't talk about Joe.

ETA: she also talked about how she, Carly, and Ashley s would read Jesus calling every morning, which was so surprising to me since I didn't realize Ashley was so religious!

Last edited by chasingpavements on Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bg)

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:30 am

afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 CMGPg_HWgAAt4zI
Good Morning America ‏@GMA
It’s hard to root against a guy who walks on water. Cool trick, @MichaelGarofola. @TenleyMolzahn @BachParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:32 am

Michael ‏@MichaelGarofola
The best explanation for what happened to me on #BachelorInParadise can be summed up best with "She's just not that into [I.Q.]."

wow!!! Rolling Eyes
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:38 am

afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 CMG6LCwUsAAgHRY
Brooks Forester ‏@brooksforester
What?!!! Surprise guest on @afterbuzztv @sarahherron!!!!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:42 am

Maddy wrote:Michael  ‏@MichaelGarofola  
The best explanation for what happened to me on #BachelorInParadise can be summed up best with "She's just not that into [I.Q.]."

wow!!! Rolling Eyes

Ouch. He still seems very complimentary of Tenley, but it sure seems like both he and JJ are really going after Joshua on Twitter.

Micheal is a sore ex - I remember his tweets about Ashlee Frazier during Paradise last year were brutal.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:59 am

chasingpavements wrote:Tenley did a periscope where she said that she can say that she is not dating JJ, but that he's one of her bestest friends. She also said she didn't pick Michael partly because he doesn't share the same faith as her. She said that she doesn't want to say anything bad about anyone, so she just won't talk about Joe.

ETA: she also talked about how she, Carly, and Ashley s would read Jesus calling every morning, which was so surprising to me since I didn't realize Ashley was so religious!

Tenley has matured beyond her years after Jakes season. I really like her, she practices what she preaches. She is very motivating not to mention spiritual.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:18 am

I really like Tenley too. I loved what she said in her recent Periscope that she no longer wants to go into relationships the way she used to where it would be about her own will and instead now she wants it to be God's will and that at the end of the day, her faith is what matters most in choosing a partner.

It is also why she said that she let Michael go in addition to just not spending much time with him or clicking with him because they have different belief systems while JJ shares the same as hers and that she won't compromise about her faith anymore in relationships.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:23 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I really like Tenley too. I loved what she said in her recent Periscope that she no longer wants to go into relationships the way she used to where it would be about her own will and instead now she wants it to be God's will and that at the end of the day, her faith is what matters most in choosing a partner.

It is also why she said that she let Michael go in addition to just not spending much time with him or clicking with him because they have different belief systems while JJ shares the same as hers and that she won't compromise about her faith anymore in relationships.

JJ ? She saved Joshua last night didn't she ? Did she mention him at all ?
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:26 am

chasingpavements wrote:Tenley did a periscope where she said that she can say that she is not dating JJ, but that he's one of her bestest friends. She also said she didn't pick Michael partly because he doesn't share the same faith as her. She said that she doesn't want to say anything bad about anyone, so she just won't talk about Joe.

That's a good reminder that we are not privy to all of the conversations that the cast members have between each other, nor are we privy to all the factors that are important to them in selecting a mate. Because among the three men, Michael G. would easily have been my pick.

My thoughts on this week's shows --

Lauren -- I wonder how she made it through all of her interviews to get on the show. The producers must have seen something that we never saw. I will say that her rather average looks seemed out of place among the rest of the cast, who are very attractive. Lauren shares a familial resemblance to her sister, but is not as pretty. She needs a good personality to get by, and she just didn't bring it. I have to wonder why she couldn't just relax and enjoy a fully paid for vacation. She could have made friends and valuable contacts, but she chose not to. What a wasted opportunity!

Ashley I. -- I understand her sisterly urges to try to get Lauren to date other guys, but at a certain point after Lauren repeatedly stated that she wanted to go home, I would have given her my blessing. I realize that Ashley cries at the drop of a hat, but the tears for her sister's exit were ridiculous. She would be seeing her again in what, a few weeks? Nothing to get weepy about.

Joshua -- IMO Joshua was telling the truth about his party-boy ways when he was in the pool, but backtracked later on when he realized that he had seriously blundered. Poor Tenley!

Tenley -- I didn't realize that she had worked as a Disney princess -- the perfect job for her upbeat, outgoing, sweet personality.

Jared -- I have to laugh at how a bunch of young, healthy, good-looking, fit people are getting worked up over a few year's age difference either way. As far as I am concerned they are all a part of the same peer group, mid 20's to mid 30's. If Clare were a 40-year old, Jared might have a point. But as it is, he just ended up looking foolish.

Mikey -- Mikey tends to toggle back and forth between a huggable teddy bear personality vs. a big lug. I like him very well when he is in teddy bear mode. Diving in for an unwanted kiss, not so much.

Joe -- I do understand that there can be strategy and gamesmanship involved due to the format of the show. But what a thoroughly nasty way to go about it! I didn't mind when Juelia paired up with Jonathan, or (previously) Clare with Mikey because I felt that both women were trying to keep their partner's expectations in check to at least some degree. Joe straight up used Juelia to her complete detriment. There was absolutely no upside for her in his machinations. And what he did to Jonathan and Mikey was awful. I felt like saying to him, honey, you must be confusing BiP with some other show.

It's almost like he was aiming for the "villain" role. The editors didn't have much of a job to do. He was handing it to them on a silver platter.

Jade -- I liked how she told Clare, in essence, to knock it off.  

Clare -- I'm okay with her. She just hasn't found her match as yet. Not her fault.

Ashley S. -- I continue to enjoy her personality, and I could see her landing some other TV gig. Perhaps the smitten Chris H. can help her with that. To me, she is what the British might term an "original," meaning someone who is a bit eccentric, or breaks the mold a bit, but who is fundamentally sound, a good egg, and fun to be around. To me she has the most sensible comments of all the cast members.

J.J. -- he's not really my type, but I enjoyed his snarky comments this week. He seems like he would be a good friend.

Carly -- I continue to like her, but I'm not convinced what she had with Dan was anything more than a close friendship.

I liked "After Paradise," and appreciated that they didn't go for the jugular this week. The fan phone-in aspect was a nice touch.

Last edited by Amethyst on Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:16 am

Despite its entertainment level, this TV show is still exhausting me.

Why were so many guys paranoid about "going home"? Were they all informed that Megan Fox was joining the cast later? Are they offered some incentives for staying that we know nothing about? Although we now know what Ashley S. and Dan "do at night", thanks to their "nightcam" video (Dan just lays on his back and watches Ashley behave like a raccoon trapped in a cage), I can ONLY guess what these guys are doing at night... and we are not allowed to know about. The way Jonathan cried in Joe's arms was a just a little too-too much "emotion" for television. At least now, Jonathan is "over" Joe and he wants no more email correspondence... "Lay off of my shoulder tattoos, man!!"

Speaking of Joe.. what exactly did he do (apart from the obvious stuff we all hate him for)? Smuggle drugs or illegal immigrants across the border? Did Mike Fleiss inform the Mexican government that "we will take good care of him"?

For example, that interview with The Producer looked suspiciously like it was shot before he joined the cast... and Juelia. His questioning of her intelligence seemed based on what he might have seen on TV. I didn't get the impression he had even met her yet.

Now... mind you, he still had no business talking like that. Also his "lust" for Samantha over Juelia won't be pretty. Yet let's be real here. Mickey being "broken hearted" because Clare wants to test drive Jared (and realize that relationship is kaput from the get-go) is no big deal in the great theatre that is known as Bachelor In Paradise, but Joe is... despite going about it the wrong way... "technically" doing the same thing all of the contestants are.

As tearful as the promos are, would Juelia seriously be THAT much in love with Joe when he dumps her for the one he was waiting for? Oh... excuse me. I forgot. ALL of the guys fell head over heels in love with Kaitlyn too... INCLUDING Joe. The reason they are on this show instead of eharmony.com is because they are desperate and these TV shows are their only alternatives.

It does tickle me how all of the contestants came on to show knowing who else would be on to "date" and the handlers are very careful and cunning about how each arrives "time-wise". On Sunday's show, Joshua arrives just as Lauren fusses about meeting him... and he, of course, doesn't want HER. Also we hear Joe mentioning Samantha and guess who is coming soon? Mike the G-Man only wanted Tenley and he arrives when she already has two guys battling over her. Cute.

I must say that I greatly enjoyed watching Chris Harrison foam in the mouth with great relish talking about Killer Joe for a full hour. The way he chaperoned Jonathan on his "journey" back into time with Joe reminded me of the way Harrison chaperoned Ashley's boys on Men Tell All with The Great Bentley Retrospective. Hearing him trash talk Ashley again and again (with no Bentley there in the "hot seat") provided Lucas, Mickey and a previously drunk-on-night-one Tim plenty to say about That Villain Of All Villains. (Well... until Joe arrived.)

I think my favorite moments are during the night time rose ceremonies, when contestants tell us in day time PI sessions that "We don't know what will happen next".

Also I really think Tenley should have been cast as the Bachelorette, since she did a splendid job analyzing her "final three guys" just as Kaitlyn did. Then again, maybe we should scrap next season's Bachelor (since there is so much debate between Nick and the two Bens) and just have another Bachelorette with "torn to pieces" Juelia. All of the guys can emerge from the limos telling her how much they cried watching Joe abuse her.

Last edited by JBF on Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
doeslovedogs
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Kashathediva
Rolly
umngirl
timfan
Maddy
chloep
Amethyst
rhondam
Luvstruck