SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 61 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

Post by ElonM Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:53 pm

Nick is a busy man.

I was hopefully it was Nick and not Andy for DWTS. no

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 61 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:02 pm

So far they have announced five males including today's announcement and three females. There are usually 12 couples.

http://abc.go.com/shows/dancing-with-the-stars/cast-announcement

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:05 pm

I thought if Nick did DWTS that Karina would be a good partner for him. I know some people think she has Victor but that does not make sense because she is quite a bit taller than him.  I have felt that Nick will be the last one announced if he is on DWTS.  It still seems possible to me because he is still in LA and staying public. We will know on the 2nd. Hugesmile  JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:12 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:So far they have announced five males including today's announcement and three females. There are usually 12 couples.

There have been seasons that have had 13 couples. There has to be one male left to announce because Alison is still not accounted for with a partner and let's face it, she won't be dancing with a woman. Based on the rumors Karina is with Victor, Peta is with Andy, Emma with Hayes, Witney with Carlos and Nick Carter with Sharna. So there has to be one guy missing. The only way that is not the case is if people have been misled about Emma being with Hayes (since Emma was not announced at the Pro announcement) and it is really Alison. However all the evidence makes that very unlikely

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:23 pm

Right, I was going on the basis of 12 couples. They still have one male to announce, and three females.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:23 pm

lleyki wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:So far they have announced five males including today's announcement and three females. There are usually 12 couples.

There have been seasons that have had 13 couples. There has to be one male left to announce because Alison is still not accounted for with a partner and let's face it, she won't be dancing with a woman. Based on the rumors Karina is with Victor, Peta is with Andy, Emma with Hayes, Witney with Carlos and Nick Carter with Sharna. So there has to be one guy missing. The only way that is not the case is if people have been misled about Emma being with Hayes (since Emma was not announced at the Pro announcement) and it is really Alison. However all the evidence makes that very unlikely

I agree there is only one male slot left. Hayes started following Emma on twitter and then deleted her. I think Allyson is the only female pro without a partner, and if she's flying to meet her partner that doesn't bode well for Nick. Also they always have a male pro athlete on the show and none have been announced yet. Maybe Allyson will get the athlete which is what she wanted.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:23 pm

"Red room" pics to Nick's portfolio
http://www.wilhelmina.com/miami/models/mainboard/men/887423/nick-viall

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:26 pm

notarose wrote:"Red room" pics to Nick's portfolio

Crazy how good he looks. Thanks nr!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:32 pm

Beagle wrote:
lleyki wrote:

I agree there is only one male slot left. Hayes started following Emma on twitter and then deleted her. I think Allyson is the only female pro without a partner, and if she's flying to meet her partner that doesn't bode well for Nick. Also they always have a male pro athlete on the show and none have been announced yet. Maybe Allyson will get the athlete which is what she wanted.

Victor Espinosa is a male pro athelete.  But, if they're going for a football, auto racer, Olympic type, I know what you mean.  I think Allyson also mentioned wishing for Terry Crews, who's probably available now that CH is taking over Millionaire.  Does he live in LA?
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:38 pm

notarose wrote:"Red room" pics to Nick's portfolio

Thanks! Got to steal one for my new avi <<<<<<<<<<<<<<

So, his portfolio is constantly updated, but we haven't seen any magazines or catalogs. What's up with that? We talked about this a bit in the general discussion, and someone said if the designers are tagged (some were on his pictures), that means he's paid. Another poster said if it's an interview, then he doesn't get paid. I hope we can get some info from people in this field.

The other question is why he's still in LA? If it is about his modeling, we haven't seen any of pictures posted by photogs/stylists like those done in Chicago/Miami, correct? Honestly, and this is probably not a popular opinion, I am not sure how I feel about he appears in parties like VMA. I mean, I am glad he's having fun and all that, but I don't like this d-list celebrity life style. I like him having a purpose in life. He's said his priority is his career and right now I just don't see it. Maybe he's waiting to announce his next adventure. I know this is a fan thread and I am one of his biggest supporters since way back, so please MODS, edit it if it's not appropriate here.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:42 pm

Really digging this one ... I mean, who am I kidding there are plenty of goodies on WHLM
Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 61 00710

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:03 pm

I am giving Nick a free pass until after the DWTS cast announcement. If he stays on the LA celebrity d-list party lifestyle instead of a purposeful life without an LA gig, that will be disappointing. I am still hopeful that his stay in LA is for a purpose. We will know soon enough! Hugesmile
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

+55
bluwavz
mysthelma
happygolucky
notarose
rhondam